Conor v Floyd

Can some find out what was said at this point in match I reckon it was rigged? He was scared he was caught

What round and how much time of round left?

After round 3 while they are in the corners

>tfw got drunk and put 200€ on Connor

Round 2 I meant

Round 2 is what I meant

Had a listen. Sounds like one guy says "he knows he's the champ, he knows it."

Right before that someone yells smthn from further away but no clue what. Need someone with some tech to have a listen. What makes you think of foul play tho? I mean besides how mayweather always boxes could be considered foul lol.

Because a fight like that u would of thought that they would of let it go till knock out. yh at the end Floyd was goin hard in on Conor but he wasn't going down he can't take hits for a very long they just wanted Floyd to look like a legend his made out to be (OP)

Don't feel bad. I put practically my entire life savings on Conor.

did you retards really believe in the white man that much to bet on his very first professional boxing match

Boxing matches get stopped in similar fashion all the time. Do you even watch boxing?

Why do people think they needed to let McGregor get KO'd cold which could have serious health consequences? Just for our entertainment?

A fight like that with the whole world watching wouldnt look very good for boxing if a celebrity/fighter gets brain damaged for life.

because the fight was rigged but if they say Conor got KO'd - well then it's clearly legit!

I mean, they wouldn't just KO him to convince everyone the match wasn't rigged, that could have health consequences! (not the same consequences as getting beaten repeatedly for hours on end for the last decade, those don't count)

Boxing is drasticaly different from mma...
The stances... the movements involved, everything.
I think Connor did great for his first official boxing fight quite honestly and there is no doubt in my mind that nigger floyd would get murdered in the octogan by CM punk.

>would of
this is so confusing

Because his fine with it and it's the fight the "fans" wanted and even he said he got stopped early have u even watched the matchs reviews lol

He quite clearly was outmatched by Mayweather in the later rounds, experience really came to the table - Conor had no fucking clue what to do, or how to get out of trouble.

Mayweather was toying with him.

UFC fights are much shorter, he wasn't prepared for such a long contest.

He was getting repeatedly punched in the head non stop, and clearly had no hope in hell of escaping the onslaught. It was a very convincing TKO.

They're both smart as fuck for making hundreds of millions of dollars off the fight, yes, but to say it was RIGGED is pushing it. Conor got outclassed, deal with it.

Maybe I was pushing it by saying rigged but I truly believe it was stopped early and I think he had something to do with it could be paranoid because of the shit people say he has done

But Conor had fucking good shot at it

Hands up at all times. Quite cleary should have been stopped in 9th. let it run on 10th for a laugh. Once the hands drop it's ogre .

Saved him taking KO should be thankful.

Fighters always says that when stopped on their feet. Even if it was a correct stoppage.
Having said that, this whole fight and the build up was a total farce. The biggest example of why casuals suck ever, in any form.

Anyway why would boxing care if Conor is getting ko'ed they making millions if not billions off it

see
Watch more boxing. Fights stop all the time in similar fashion. They're not going to let someone take an absolute pummeling for our entertainment, this isn't a fucking Rocky movie.

There was maybe a 10 000:1 chance he could have won if the fight wasn't stopped at that point. He was done.

Protip; Always bet on black

I thankfully never bet any money, but I was convinced Mayweather was going to bet against himself, take a dive and set up a rematch

Tbh he was looking like that in Round 9 give him a little brake and his right back in there if he went the whole way do u not reckon he would win on points ??

>caring this much about a boxing match

I box and I even I don't care this much. Connor never stood a chance, get over it.

Protip: never bet on the guy with a 0-0-0 record

That would of been a smart move on his half money wise

Mayweathers ego would never allow him to throw a fight. If he ever takes a loss that will be the true end of his career. Connor also wouldn't throw a fight because him and floyd are the same fucking person personality wise.

Floyd won