White People are the biggest abusers of the 2nd Amendment

White People are the biggest abusers of the 2nd Amendment

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e6e_1484758333
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
heyjackass.com/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice b8 m8, hope you can find your first date before you're filled with even more hate

They were all registered Democrat.

black people and mexicans kill each other every day with guns and no one bats on eye. Yet we obsess over a white guy doing it and talk about it for years after the fact because it's so unusual.

No.
It's a SSRI misuse problem.

Link me a news article of a black or Mexican shooting up a room full of first graders.

My point is proven.

cherrypicking time yay!!

All three of those dudes were psyops

HIGH SCORE

The one on the left would make for a great Penguins Classics paperback of the "The International Jew"

from the look of the eyes of say it was ssri abuse

ahem

dont have to. niggers kill in far greater numbers. faggot leaf. go fuck your tranny "thing" while praising trudeua for being a faggot tranny lover

>white person goes insane, its a wild fucking issue
>black person goes insane, its just regular gang violence

And black people commit a load of crime and guns lower murder rates so what?

liveleak.com/view?i=e6e_1484758333

SHALL

>libtshit ranting

"ok"

What about gang spics and niggers and the tens of thousands of crimes and murders they commit each year, mr.kike?

sry, murka high score
Fort Hood

Wrong, niggers are, saged

San Bernardino

Why not just post pics of brown child criminals flashing gang signs and brandishing weapons, faggot kike leaf?

What do you guys mean? Anti-depressants can make people like this?

>Biggest abusers
>Multiple gun-related murders per day commited by nig nogs

More black and hispanic serial killers than whites, once you adjust per capita. Coral Eugene Watts, Anthony Edward Sowell, Rafael Resendez-Ramirez, etc.

Want to reduce homicide by 93% in the USA? Remove all the black people. It's that easy.

>15 white guys in all of history kill some people
>niggers kill people every day, So many that It's not even news most of the time

(((Sandy Hook)))

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

Remove black people, spics, and Jews and low level crime and high level crime will starkly go down.

heyjackass.com/
Eat shit. This shows how many shot and killed in Chicago just this year. Many of the shootings are multiple, meeting the criteria of "mass murder shooting".

Jeee being such a minority commit just as much of the majority hmmmm

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

Sandy hook was a psy op to take away yer guns. Same as with amy schumer

We're not even in America, who the fuck cares.

Pro tip:
first guy loughner had a grandaunt or grand uncle who was jewish.

Second guy: volunteered at a jewish youth camp. Prerequisite, jewish ancestry.

Third guy: 100% goy as far as I know.