yes

yes

Hitler was right

Yes

Yes

all of the above

with what ? you know he said a lot of things

Who's nigger is that?

He wasn't right about us not having free will (both free will and determinism can actually coexist, look it up), but he was right with a lot of things.

Maybe not women so much, kind of beta in that aspect.

Lol as if it's something you can just look up

>Let me just consult the manual on the true nature of reality, page 446... Yep there it is

>he was beta in woman things

no he wasnt

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compatibilism

I haven't read this, but thought it out when /lit/ thinking about how a shoe untied has a cause, though you can end up not tying that shoe (free will) and just wait to get home to take your shoe off, and then that cause ceases to exist (assuming all causes are determined no?)

I was mind blown by the Mandela Effect back then, but I read something like over half of philosophy alumnis/majors(?) believed both coexist.

>something like over half of philosophy alumnis/majors(?) believed both coexist.

from some study I saw back in the day at least

yes, just look at the state of the Europe

Wasn't he basically a proto incel?

We don't know. He died before he could finish his work.

his final book was a self congratulatory circlejerk. I'd say he completed his work

nein, Hans! Sie können nicht das sagen!

i can say what i want as long as i dont insult anybody or make death thrads, and it was always this way in germany.

His final book was satirical and ironic, and the brain cancer started getting more aggressive. (No, he didn't have syphillis, that wss propaganda due to the Nazis using his work, look it up)

would you say it in public?

I wonder if Nietzsche was ever taboo in our country right after the war because of his supposed ties to Nazism

was meant for

I don't know, maybe a bit of taboo to it but most likely inevitably not (at large) due to how groundbreaking he was. Superman did come out around that time and caught on pretty big, eh?

To this day I still can't decide whether Schopenhauer was a gigantic bitter pussy or the true gender redpill.

i doubt so, i one of his books he wrote about shopenhoure that you have to keep in minde that schopenhauer was still a virgin and you need to keep that in mind while you are reading him

That's wrong, it's widely documented that he got on with prostitutes quite a lot since he never found ~the one~

Documented by himself as well*

GREATNESS IS IN THE MIND AND IN THE FIST.

THE GLORY OF OUR TRIBE IS NOT BEHIND US.

WE CAN BE GREAT AGAIN.

BUT THE FIRST THING THAT WE HAVE TO DO IS TO SAY, “I WALK TOWARDS THE TUNNEL, AND I’M ON MY OWN, AND I’M NOT AFRAID. AND I HAVE NO REGRETS.”

perhaps

Therefore Nietzsche was right.

>still haven't found the one
>will probably never find the one

I've learned to accept my life of involuntary solitude

Aber kannst Sie sagen "der Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei war richtig"?

Yes.

I think Brazil prove his points even better than Germany.

But nobody cares and think we hues are just retarded. Germany and USA are betting they can deal with (((multcult))), a terrible assumption.

old enough to have missed out on a lot. I don't have any problems talking to them but when I get their numbers I always have to text first and then I stop because obviously they aren't interested. Why should I keep wasting my time?

Don't give up hope man, just need to put yourself out more and NOT GIVE UP HOPE

Ahhh you'll get it man, just be a big man and read up on getting gf

maybe it's because I'm so sullen. I can't change it though, I've always been like that. What am I suppose to do, freeze my face in the shape of a grin?

Resting bitch face can be helped with a little conscious effort, but youve got to work on self realization in the inner. Walk around like you're Bigger than Prince and conceptualize yourself as the overman until its vibrating throughout your whole being wherever you go in a way that frees your ego rather than shackles it