Huma Abedin/Clinton Email FOIA Edition

HUMA ABEDIN FOIA REVEALS ROTHSCHILDS, SOROS, PIZZA
GET DIGGING LADS

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&caseNumber=F-2016-07895

Hillary Soros appointment in 2012: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2016-07895_6/F-2016-07895/DOC_0C06133316/C06133316.pdf

Rothschild in State Dept. foreign service: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Dec16Jan17/F-2011-08113AFER/DOC_0C05245873/C05245873.pdf

Lynn Forester de Rothschild feeding Hillary ideas, possibly honeytrap: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_OctWeb/249/DOC_0C05789865/C05789865.pdf

Hollywood, (((Wilson Center))) (((globalization expert))), Rothschilds, Clintons at same dinner: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_OctWeb/249/DOC_0C05789865/C05789865.pdf

wilsoncenter.org/person/luis-rubio

Lynn Forester de Rothschild (((disappointed))) in Bill Clinton, and Tony Blair: foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_Feb2017/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06065648/C06065648.pdf

Several emails describing Rothschild bequests as "Holocaust Assets":

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/FOIA_Mar2017/F-2014-07075/DOC_0C06048777/C06048777.pdf

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/July2014/F-2013-05051/DOC_0C05498658/C05498658.pdf

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/July2014/F-2013-05051/DOC_0C05498400/C05498400.pdf

Previous threads

Remember to archive everything!
Have a look at: ghostbin.com/paste/bp367

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.fo/S8r6V
archive.fo/6ZMki
archive.fo/lTLym
archive.fo/xZxnq
archive.fo/Zoqa5
archive.fo/fk4pQ
archive.fo/gnJqx
archive.fo/tcoDd
archive.fo/ue3DU
archive.fo/B0fgD
archive.fo/6G3fW
archive.fo/jvIsC
archive.fo/VXH4E
archive.fo/lA2t0
archive.fo/9O2h1
archive.fo/Mg1T3
archive.fo/TzEYU
archive.fo/YMX2n
archive.fo/ZPC24
archive.fo/O6hRM
archive.fo/P8WSt
opengovpartnership.org/about/about-ogp
opengovpartnership.org/about/ogp-steering-committee
archive.fo/biUaH
archive.fo/ftydt
archive.fo/5MR2S
archive.fo/U3wRA
archive.fo/P2gb2
archive.fo/LmQGZ
archive.fo/TUbas
youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU
youtu.be/woQDrs8BzZU
youtu.be/OIazxDwj-m8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
youtu.be/U__c6T1sllw
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-14/DOC_0C06131181/C06131181.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

archive.fo/S8r6V

archive.fo/6ZMki

archive.fo/lTLym

archive.fo/xZxnq

archive.fo/Zoqa5

archive.fo/fk4pQ

archive.fo/gnJqx

archive.fo/tcoDd

archive.fo/ue3DU

archive.fo/B0fgD

archive.fo/6G3fW

archive.fo/jvIsC

archive.fo/VXH4E

archive.fo/lA2t0

archive.fo/9O2h1 -shoahed

archive.fo/Mg1T3 -shoahed

archive.fo/TzEYU -shoahed

archive.fo/YMX2n -shoahed

archive.fo/ZPC24 -shoahed

archive.fo/O6hRM -shoahed

archive.fo/P8WSt

opengovpartnership.org/about/about-ogp -shoahed

opengovpartnership.org/about/ogp-steering-committee -shoahed

archive.fo/biUaH

archive.fo/ftydt -shoahed

archive.fo/5MR2S

archive.fo/U3wRA

archive.fo/P2gb2

archive.fo/LmQGZ

archive.fo/TUbas

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!!

>popcorn time

The shoahed archive links appear to be pointing to Google cache URLs. DON'T FUCKING USE CHROME FOR THIS. Use Firefox or Pale Moon or IE or Safari or ANYTHING NOT GOOGLE CHROME. The actual PDF links should still be live.

bump

That was a copypasta from an user that was keeping up with the archives. I didn't check all the links. I assumed faggots knew what they were doing.

bumpin

I figured, and that's why I did check.

more bumpin

Take this larp bull to or

bump

El bump
>bumpo

what will happen if you use google chrome?

Chrome appears to be doing something fucky and redirecting archive.is to Google cache pages and not the actual PDF itself.

Bump fuck these faggots

Can't make me.
BuMp.

Bump for blood

You know what bothers me, somehow, pizza places, or at least some of them are supposed to be related to italian mafia.

I wonder if there is a connection there or it doesn't necesarily involves the italian mafia with it.

>Podesta spent most of his early years in Chicago, where he was born, growing up in the neighborhood of Jefferson Park on the city's Northwest Side.[5] His mother, Mary (née Kokoris), was Greek-American, and his father, John David Podesta, Sr., was Italian-American.

hmmmhhh

The FBI gutted the mob decades ago. I suspect the pedoniggers moved in to fill the power vacuum.

Don't know about all that. However, any little lead could track back to a big fish.

Some mob families may have intermarried into the intelligence community.

The number one thing I don't understand about Haiti child trafficking is how there would even be a market for them. You'd think nigger lolis would be bottom-tier / least desirable... maybe it's like the wal-mart of trafficking? Tons of available product at low prices?

anything about adrenochrome..
its the open secret of all modern day -elites-

Not everyone is racist
kek

The pedo market is.
Africa and Haiti = easy access to children
Asia= somehow easy
[...]
American-European children= not so easy access = expenssive

Probably favored because of the proximity to the US. I suspect you're correct in assuming they're cheaper slaves, a white kid from a western countery/US would probably cost much more. Sadistic people probably care more that their experience is authentic, even if it's a slave from a third world country they still get more pleasure from doing whatever to a real person who had a life than if they got one from the organ farms.

>American-European children= not so easy access
Very easy access. Kids become merely paper trails after Child Services get ahold of them. Parents never know where their kids end up, eventually down the line, only a few people know about a child. How much would they charge to look the other way?

8/pol/ stickied their Huma thread and is aware of these threads, so each site has a fallback position.

Saw that.
>While we gently get slid~

My eyes need a rest from the emails. I'll lurk and bump while I eat dinner, get back to digging in an hour or so.

I have 0 idea, but my guess is that they are very closed/ hermetoc circles. Somehow even the cleaning service that work in some of those places know about the stuff and say nothing. There must be something powerful behind, like fear, blackmailing or very personal favours. I don't know honestly.

Plausible.
BuMp.

bump

Bump

Can't they just simulate that by now? Or grow it in a lab? It would save a lot of sneaking around.

It's never as good.

it seems that other than it's drug effects, it also has an anti aging effect, not to mention, that it is directly related to ritual sacrifice as well

Need that pure shit. Uncut, so to speak.

also it is said to be very addictive as a drug

well the real human produced adrenochrome is the shit and has completely different chemical composition and effects then the lab one.

why you think mountainjews still sacrifice children... ?

youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU

I don't want to swallow this red pill. I know its real but if I just ignore it its better to live that way. Knowing that the elite have slaves and they harvest them for sex and cannibalism is just too painful and that the very same system will protect them while saying they are on the side of justice..

This will exist forever no one will ever expose it with all the blackmail. The only solution is the destruction of the state.

bump

>The FBI gutted the mob decades ago.
wouldnt that be around when the jews started taking over the deep state now with their march to war on North Korea?

What if jews got rid of the mob because they were catholic and took over the crime world to traffic children with their filthy jewish mafia which the media protects because its run by the same jews?

Bump have to go to the store...

its mostly painful for me cause I can't get my own loli slave without extreme risk

i wouldnt even treat her poorly senpai, just have her as a pure child bride that i can raise and mold into the ideal woman

Bump

H A P P E N I N G
Appening
Ppening
Ppening
Ening
E N D I N G

Dude what kind of pasta lasts 3 months

Maybe getting it easy takes their fun out of it, and makes them feel like cucks, maybe they need the blood piss, shit, and suffering too.

Not convinced that's a real clip user, though I don't doubt shit like that happens.
youtu.be/woQDrs8BzZU

pizza places is one type of bussines they us to wash black money. Black money= deep state's best friend, because it is blak and has a huge network functionin behind it you can use, as hitmen, just to make an example. My wild guess is they recruited part of that pizza mob into the intiligence.

islam saves, u get ur 9 yo waifu

Human pasta.

creepy pasta

>Dude what kind of pasta lasts 3 months
Is PASTA adrenocrone?

dried pasta?

Dried pasta will last for 1-2 years beyond a "best by" date, whereas fresh pasta will last for 4-5 days beyond a "best by" date. The shelf life of pasta depends on a variety of factors, such as the best by date, the preparation method and how it was stored.

assuming of course rich people give other rich people dried pasta for christmas?

Bump.

>palmieri

I know her from hitjob contracting, not pedoshit.

this is a weird ceremony too if you haven't seen it
youtu.be/OIazxDwj-m8

That would assume adrenocrone effects correlate with freshness.

Some are literally just for eating

Start here.

my eyes aren't that good Satan trips

Bump, strap Hillary to a bomb and drop her on North Korea

Back.
Bump.
I'll pick up where I left off in a few mins. Keep fighting the good fight, Anons.

that's suposed to be a thing, however I would definitely not jump so quickly into the pasta=adrenochrome assumption

>My wild guess is they recruited part of that pizza mob into the intiligence
that would be their worst enemy not friend...

Old school catholics which most mob are hate Jews like everyone should hence why they got shut down and probably their businesses turned over to the jewish mafia.

never thought of it before, but maybe that is just what they wanted to launder that tasty red state money you mentioned. Hence why jews took over news to cover up the jewish mafia, hmmmm really getting my noggin joggin!

Judging by the amount of women involved such as clinton and palmieri it seems most of them are

Do you think the pizza joints could be involved to launder the proceeds?

I always liked the reporter's reaction, wish this whole angle was shown more often.

Cannibal madness en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

>My wild guess is they recruited part of that pizza mob into the intiligence

This really has me thinking. The mafia never was known for human trafficking or harming children in fact quite the opposite.

Maybe that was the problem and why they got shut down.

Replacing them with the Jewish mafia to get children who they could sell or eat or whatever those rat nosed kikes do.

youtu.be/U__c6T1sllw

Twice, how common is this.

Hitler's breakdown of the Clinton/Soros meet-up.

omfg saved, hitler is srs bzns,

he was behind the rothschild leaks recently

Seriously these people are fucked up

was means cats ?

i was in contact with high level luciferians and they told me about slaughtering cats . what is a cat and pig ???

I mean, just take podesta as an example, the pieces seem to fit.

Also picture the hipotetical case. Mr. Capone the III, wegot you cornered and prission awaits yo, but if you coul do this job for us... see?

Btw what you mentioned about jewiah- italian mafia seems to have a lot of sense. I recall a documentary about italian mafia vs jewish one (i didn't even know therewas a jewish mob). where the jewish mafia got super rekt by the spaghettis

>Also picture the hipotetical case. Mr. Capone the III, wegot you cornered and prission awaits yo, but if you coul do this job for us... see?
yea if anything else, but the italian mob and people in it would literally die before going around harming children or working for Jews in any capacity.

Like you said it might be the reason they had to go. Had to make room for the Jewish mafia to take over operations and expand their business to all this child trafficking. The jewish run media never runs anything on them leaving them completely protected which is something the federal government should be looking into but they arent cuz like you said deep state.

Your right those pieces do come together naturally and logically when put that way.

Well, according to my mob history, the IC basically let the mob operate freely for decades because Lucky Luciano helped with dday. So it seems pretty fucking likely that they've been cooperating ever since.

Wasnt the jfk Oswald ruby story full of gangland connections.

>of course it may be moot

I fucking knew it

>The FBI gutted the mob decades ago

They really didn't.

That was a farce.

is spaghetii mafia just a meme now ?

i mean they dont do kids.
and kids is all that its about now, innit ?

;_;

More proof of media collisions and shilling.
>we are eager to help if you call on us
>we have an enormous group of religious leaders
>prominent Mainline Protestants/Catholics/Evangelicals/African-Americans/Hispanics
>They can issue public statements/OpEds/etc to support your efforts

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov03_2016/F-2016-07895_1-14/DOC_0C06131181/C06131181.pdf

Do you have the one with mootcat looking high as fuck? I need that one on this drive.

then what about the pizzerias and podesta pieces?

I mean I get your point about spaggetis being moral but they have a huge international network that seems to have ties to the vatican, and you know the thong abot the vatican and children...

Bump.

I'll just leave this here.

Bump

>but the italian mob and people in it would literally die before going around harming children or working for Jews in any capacity.

Then why are the Sicilian factions currently engaged in African human trafficking?