I still can't believe you elected this cocksucking man-child. Fuck me, you're a disgrace

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=pmFtwOJnOqA
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
youarelistening.to/chicago
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU
getbehindthevest.org/
cpdmemorial.org/
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays
pastebin.com/pD418Eky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Compelling argument.

>hmm, make history with the country's first woman president or elect a racist, sexist bigoted child
I've never laughed harder at Americans.

Think that's bad? Wait until you see who we elect in a couple years.

Fuck Donald Trump!!!

this gets truer by the day

same
most people east of California and west of New York, especially those in the south, are fucking retards
It's amazing that they voted for such a bigoted piece of shit

>People don't share my views

>Must be a bait thread

Just kill yourself you incredibly stupid american.

>can't believe you elected this cocksucking man-child

too bad so sad

People are sick and tired of political correctness and the same goddamn politicians just talking and never fixing anything.
Are you really that surprised that after 8 years of Obama fueling the fires across racial lines people want something different?

He is not the peoples choice, but a symptom of a problem on many levels.
People are sick of the talking heads. This was their only option. Stop being a dumbass twat and think about it instead of screaming hellfire and murder, finding nazis behind every tree.

Faggots.

Bumping for this

By the way, Vladimir Putin has killed his own fucking people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Litvinenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Russia

play a sucker to a catch a sucker one of many laws of power to follow

You sound pretty confident.
Compromised-voting-software confident.

We were given the choice between a plate of horseshit and a plate of vomit.

>He is not the peoples choice

He wasn't. All the others were more of the same old crap, that's all. He was the only non politician and therefore won, don't you get that?

>falling for a simpleton who uses simple words to deceive you

That's okay, we'll never stop laughing at Leafcucks

i can't believe you have nothing better to do with your life than to shill on Sup Forums

2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms

Move to Canada you cuck

The level of depth of your replies is the reason he won. Come on, show me some insight instead of one liner greentext smugness. Doesn't impress me.

>9 months of salt: the thread
Coulda had a salt baby by now.

nice bitch fit you degenerate hes still your PRESIDENT

Awww, sweetheart, I know losing isn't fun, and y'all thought Hillary had the whole thing in the bag so y'all were arrogant cunts about the whole thing thinking she was the sure thing... the glass ceiling was about to break... history was about to be made.

But you lost, Hillary did not win. Trump is your president. It's a holiday weekend. Go outside and get some fresh air. Go swimming, go fishing, go for a drive, go hang with some friends or family. Let go of your obsession with Trump for a couple days and go visit the real world outside of these electronics vibrating light screens and go get some fresh sunlight and Vitamin D.

It'll be ok, it always is, plus remember when Obama was in charge and everyone said the president doesn't really have control over much anything anyway. Find solace. Let the obsession go, everything is going to be ok, go take a nap, it's getting late.

>everything is going to be ok
That's BULLSHIT
Charlottesville fucking fell apart after some of Trump's supporters hit innocent people with torches and rammed a fucking car into a bunch of peaceful protesters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sigh. You are boring, your arguments are boring and your trolling is boring. Enjoy being mad for the next 7 years because Drumpf is going to stay.

you might have a point if OP made an argument but it was just autistic screeching

kill yourself sheep shagging trailer park resident.

When will liberals stop pretending like they aren't putting any effort to destroy the country and bring the downfall of the west?

when they've succeeded

stay mad
youtube.com/watch?v=pmFtwOJnOqA

Huurrrrrrrt

>>hmm, make history with the country's first woman president or elect a racist, sexist bigoted child
>I've never laughed harder at Americans.
Says the country run by a sexual questioning part time ski instructor in a pink sweater.

No faggot, most white nationalists aren't big Trump fans and think he's quite checked at this point.

YOU ARE COMING BACK PACOOOO
I HOPE YOU LIKE TO GET NARCOED

>that awkward moment you realize you're spreading kike propaganda so globalists can keep flooding your county with 3rd world Mexican servants

>at least the whites have a job they can get fired from
Post more shitty memes. Won't change the outcome, nigger.

This was merely a thread to test my assumption that bait threads garner far more posts than actual quality threads.
Everyone on here needs to listen to the Chicago Police Department Dispatch tonight
BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:

>>Same feed with ambient music:

>>For Ambiance:

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU [Open] [Open]

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

>I was merely pretending
Stop sucking dick OP

>Not recognizing satire

wew laddie

I agree Trump is a crazy lunatic, and possibly has brain damage. Yet, every single person I know who posts non stop about how bad he is, or can't wait for him to be impeached; are easily the dumbest people I know irl.

Wow, you sound like all the fat ugly female bitches on social media who complain about Trump 24/7 with the best argument being that he's "stupid orange waycist hahahhurrrr, impeachment imminent, mueller, he likes being pee peed on hahah durr"

I love that every day will be hell for you for another 7.5 years because you're a child in an adult body.

Just kill yourself and get it over with, it's what all leftists should do now.

Yeah he really jerked off putin with those sanctions he put on russia, but lets keep pushing this narrative that Russia is evil.

This is satire, right?

i was suspected all time that Trump is part of deep state and liar and fraud

no its confimed that Trump is part of deep state and liar and fraud

Habeeb it.

whole presidental election was just theater to masses

its no different is there US predisent Trump or HIllary, because they are both controlled by same elite

presidents are puppets, real controllers, you dont see them front of tv screens

same old crap
trump or clinton or another third party candidate
what's your point
trump has his script
he enjoys ad libbing at the expense of his handlers
they are going to install a revolving door at the white house for the comings and goings of trump administration personnel
enjoy the show
protip: (You)r vote doesn't matter, the outcome has been predetermined

>elect the most corrupt person in the history of us politics just because it's a woman
>flag
Yeah, checks out. How are you enjoying our illegal aliens that are now flocking there in droves. Mmm, that makes me super happy every time I think about it. I remember laughing uncontrollably for days, even at work, when I first heard about it. Great, great stuff.

>the newz sez im smart!
Please provide one shred, just one single shred of "proof", you mental midget. In the meantime, please post more of your butthurt -- omg, it's as palpable as is it delicious.

>president
>legislative accomplishment
Kys fag

Fkin saved

America will burn!!!

THIS

DO.NOT.ANSWER.THIS.THREAD

SAGED

Only 7 more years to go.

This is fake news.

Buy yourself a pizza . Faggot !!

Yea, I honestly don't like Trump but every time I look at the left I just have to go "Yea, Trumps the best we've got I guess."

Would be cool to have a republican party and a democratic party, instead of republicans and the SJW bullshit party.

You are still dead

Lmao you are so mad that you lost

Trump is an alpha male. The only presidential cock sucker just exited the office while leaving our country shit tier.

Go on...

IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

>I still can't believe you even somehow still think the (s)election process is real. Fuck me, you're a disgrace.

GET OFF OUR BOARD YOU LIBTARDED KEK TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR

*KEK

This thread has more than 80 posts. Most of the /cpd/ threads get much less posts even though they are of a much higher and exponentially more interesting quality.
Everyone on here needs to listen to the Chicago Police Department Dispatch tonight
BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:

>>Same feed with ambient music:

>>For Ambiance:

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU [Open] [Open]

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

BASED BLACK MAN

The irony of the Trump presidency is that left wing media set up Trump as the GOP nominee so he could fail against Clinton. A Trump presidency could never have happened without the liberal medias manipulation. You guys had all of the alphabet networks, cable networks, left wing comedians on cable and late night talk shows, government sponsored NPR and all of the left wing web sites campaigning for Clinton and yet you still lost. With all of the power peddlers backing the Dems their Party literally collapsed in front of the entire world. Debbie Wasserman booted as leader of the DNC. Clinton's top aide Huma Aberdeen humiliated by her husbands pedo pics. Clinton emails showing that the DNC conspired with the Clinton campaign to steal the nomination from Bernie. Liberals like to think themselves witty, clever and smarter than everyone else but the level of incompetence and hubris shows just how incredibly inept these people really are.

I guess the left can meme. I guess it was her turn. Damn I feel stupid for voting for Drumpf.

In other words: "I haven't changed my shorts since I shat them on Nov. 9. Waaaaah, waaaah!"

This thread is living proof that people would rather post in bait threads than post in well-rounded, efficient, good threads like /cpd/

Why didn't leftists just register as republicans and vote against trump during the primaries

>Fuck Me
I would rather stay AIDS free

because they thought Bernie had a chance.

what views, it was just ramblings

Hillary Clinton lost? What are you on about?

More proof the left can't meme.

k

That's right, fuck you!
Everyone voted for Trump just to say "Fuck you!", to you personally!