Remove antifa websites

So antifa is considered domestic terrorism by homeland security(politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235) . The daily stormer was removed by hosts because of its content. So why not remove antifa websites for the same reason. Contact the guys hosting the websites and inform them that they are supporting terrorists. Would this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
archive.is/fBjbz
archive.is/Macwv
archive.is/BBg8B
archive.is/TtVIz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived it for you
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

Bump

Thanks

yeah surely that's how to best ensure we keep what's left of our free speech online, retard

do you think its better to just sit here doing nothing while they censor right wing sites?

are you suggesting there is nothing to be done besides trying to take down their sites?

t. Butthurt antifa who can't take what he dishes out.

The censorship has already started. I don't see the problem with redirecting it.

follow Far Left Watch. They are all about cucking alt-left terrorist groups out of funding and exposing them

>remove antifa websites
Sup Forums should be supporting Antifa websites, not removing them. Antifa is a gift from heaven. If anything, you should be pushing the Antifa crowd to turn on the moderate left and move them further left.

>Corporate tech giants openly allow, and sometimes endorse, groups that openly espouse radical communism that would overthrow their corporation.

Really makes me think. Is this some evidence that Frankfurt School infiltration of "the institutions" is legit?

The plan is to expose the backlash. Antifa will claim censorship when that is exactly what they are doing. They will make a big deal and make a fool of themselves again.

Antifa are domestic terrorist. The only right they have now is to remain silent.

This

Or you could pose as Antifa and turn them against the moderate left so they lose their mainstream support. Infiltrate, isolate and make them irrelevant.

That's not an archive site, it's your personal site you're spamming to try to earn Google AdSense revenue. There is a Google AdSense ad right at the top of the page which you profit from. It contains tracker scripts so Google knows we click the link and can more easily group us together. Thanks, shithead.

Here's a real archive link for OP's page:

archive.is/fBjbz

Notice how the page still looks similar to the original, still has the images intact, all the scripts and ads were removed, and the archive site itself is ostensibly nonprofit.

Eat a dick, you cunt.

But user, when I post archive.is you say I own archive.is and that it's an israeli honeypot.

Sites for you (archived):

archive.is/Macwv - Torch Network (Antifa's Daily Stormer)

archive.is/BBg8B - Anti-Fascist News

archive.is/TtVIz - Philly Antifa

Let's get 'em, boys.

But they're completely non-violent. Stop relying on media coverage (with ample video evidence).

what do you propose instead?

Cause censorship is the exact opposite of what we want

Pose as Antifa members. You know their language and tactics. Do not go after the right. These people already hate whites and anyone on the right. Go after the moderate left. Pose as Antifa and blame moderate democrats for allowing racism and bigotry because Hillary lost to Trump. Blame the moderates for being guilty of not doing enough for the cause. Call Antifa demonstrations against democrats and leftist organizations. Turn them against their moderate supporters in politics and the media. Help the left eat itself.

huh, surely it should work. we should try.

Do more than that. Forge a lengthy letter demanding for the immediate removal of the domain on grounds of providing material or supporting domestic terrorism. Demand a reply within 10-20 business days or face prosecution. Scare them off the web.

Who do I e-mail?

The police only arrest the worst of them and only pressed felony charges, what, twice now?

The Feds have been investigating for at least 20 months and haven't arrested a single one.

I will not be a victim.

Idiot. This isn't TV.

The only idiot here is you. You want to beat them by censoring them? That's playing right into their victim ideology. If you really wanted to shut them down you'd use their own tactics and methods against them. Or are you really dumb enough to believe they aren't already posing as the alt right to discredit you?

Just use brave browser faggots

>If you really wanted to shut them down you'd use their own tactics and methods against them.

I'm not a fucking terrorist.

>You want to beat them by censoring them?

I want to impair their ability to recruit and raise funds. I want them all to be arrested for their crimes. Would you be making this argument for Al-Qaeda?

>I want to impair their ability to recruit and raise funds. I want them all to be arrested for their crimes
So you're a fool. That's not going to happen. They have their enablers protecting them and the media will largely ignore their crimes. At best you can turn them against their masters, and you don't have to commit any violence. If you want to beat Alinsky you need to think like Alinsky.

Oh Sweetie, did you do your chores today?

I'm not a fucking terrorist. Terrorists fighting terrorists gives you Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and most of the other basically permanent shitholes of the world.

You wanna fight for the right? Go join fucking ISIS and stay the hell out of America

why isnt the US government arresting them? Why is Trump such a pussy he isnt going after their global financing their propaganda arm at CNN and the media in general?

Trump is not making america great, hes watching it go down the toilet!