Women was a mistake!

Women was a mistake!

When will humans go back to asexual reproduction?

I bet that girl on the right gets way more attention at the clubs/parties. I'd be the guy talking to the girl on the left, though. And I'd remind her every day she's not as cute as her friend and I only talked with her because I felt pity. Hopefully it will lead to her killing herself, but not before I get to fuck.

>I bet that girl on the right gets way more attention at the clubs/parties

Her name is Lindsey Pelas and she literally gets paid to go to clubs and parties.

The one on the right is ok

Please do not kill people
Also seek counseling

its nice that your a faggot and like taking cock up the ass, it its not political

You first.

Women are naturally self loathing, mental basket cases. Femenism tells them they can be assertive and it's just painful to see how forced an unnatural that behavior is. It's like cringing when you see a retard arguing with a physics PhD.

Women are better off accepting their role as mothers and subservients to the man of the household. It's better for the children

OP fag detected.

Pussy is best

women are inherint anti-white, so by being pro-woman you are anti-white

check mate mate

>t.when the autisimo is just right
Ala verga putito, ayer me mamo 2 mamacitas nalgonas en la barra, culero! Mata te wey, tu eres un pinche inutil, cabron!
Du er Konge av sorgen og dod riket på alltid.
SELVMORD!!!!!

your statement is literally disproved by the infographic, which means you didn't read past the tagline

omg best job evar im sooo jel

Speak American you faggot

>has to work
I don;t think she's smart enough about what she's given.
I also don't think any more could be given regarding outward appearance.

She gets fucked by rich men like Dan Bilzerian

Of ourshhhh

>bbgun
>"gun show"
>trained me today

xDDDD

FPBP

So she's a prostitute.

>BBC fetishist has an indian name

really cleans your streets

Also

>video coming soon