ITT IRL "villains" that literally did NOTHING wrong

ITT IRL "villains" that literally did NOTHING wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KaDX6yjKt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're off to a good start.

guy creeps me out

/thread

We all know he's a Jew taking over the Christian establishment. I mean it's obvious.

Joel Osteen is a bag guy

>tips fedora

Universalism is a mental illness.

Sup Forums being contrarian? No way!

WE

I pledge the ((((sixth))) your honor

>Not wanting your life's work to be destroyed by niggers makes you a "villain" in the eyes of the MSM and SJWs.
No wonder my kind takes advantage of traitorous white people.

Good thread OP. Whenever someone like Trump or Osteen are (((Attacked))) by the media I know they are good people

I knew it. This is the proof right here crackas!

I wouldn't buy dirt from this man. He would sell you shit dirt with nasty stuff and mold spores in it, and then your garden would be garbage. DO NOT BUY DIRT FROM THIS MAN PEOPLE

anyone notice how joel looks like the CNN oh no that sucks guy?

Looks more like a reptilian to me.

Nigler dindu nuffin

He is still a cunt with his prosperity gospel BS and his 12 million dollar homes. But he had every right not to let niggers in his church.

i'd ask why he looks so ashy, but -- well -- you know...

Joe McCarthy is the only acceptable answer so far.

epic thread op

Christianity is literally becoming a business. We need to stop dis

What the fuck do think Catholicism has been for 1500 years?

He looks like a Jew.
>No cross in his "church"

Televangelists are Zionist whores deserving of a death even worse than Jews for being puppets of them.

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KaDX6yjKt4

Any "Christian" with a mega-church that espouses prosperity gospel is a heretic and deserves a heretic's death desu

2nd best troll ever

What kind of bags?

Another Jew lover idiot.

Is your post directed towards me or Jew ass lickers such as Olsteen and Hagee?

Olsten actually did nothing wrong. The reason they kept the church closed was because they wanted to send all the people to the Houston Convention Center first because it was better suited for keeping people and they wanted to keep everyone in the same location cause it was easier to manage. The church was supposed to be saved for when the convention center filled up, that's why they opened it later.

Prosperity gospel and the Protestant tolerance for materialism is what made America great.

ugg papa papov~~

>Man donates $800 million to charity through his church in his lifetime
>demonized because he opened his doors to refugees 6 hours too late because he spent too much time planning his rescue efforts
Osteen literally did nothin wrong

if God sent the hurricane to punish the Democrats of Houston, who is Osteen to gainsay God by helping the punished?