What did he do to get the fate he got?

He deserved better.

We all deserved so much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mS94Ejkdfcg
youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

My heart aches for this man and this country.

he called (((them))) out as the problem.

Threatened to dismantle the CIA. Fired Dulles.

I know he did the latter, but did he really threaten to do the former? Enlighten me user

The fact they murdered his brother is the most damning of all for anyone who has any doubts then they kill his son in the plane. It's sad to know the Kike/Protestant Junta and their pederast LBJ ruined the country.

He had quite a few things going through his mind by the end of his presidency.

>pederast LBJ

kek what, give me the details user, what is this shit

>Truman creates the CIA in 1947, later regrets it
>Third CIA director, Allen Dulles, is fired by JFK for doing unauthorized activities abroad
>JFK is assassinated in Dallas, TX
>The Warren Commission, tasked with investigating the events surrounding the assassination, is led by none other than Allen Dulles

It's ok, we got Trump.

Wanted to end the fed and bring the CIA to heel. Those alone were enough for (((them))) to take him out.
Imagine what our country would be like if he had succeeded.
Beautiful man with a beautiful vision.
F

New York Times posthumously attributed a quote to him, that, following the Bay of Pigs fiasco, he wanted to
>splinter the CIA in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the wind.
And in private he was said to have cursed the CIA for leading him into the situation.

from his general affect and other well known quotes it seems believable that these accounts are true, especially considering the history surrounding Dulles before and after JFK

We'll have our revenge on the (((British)))

JFK tried to stop the (((deep state))) from forming, for that he paid the ultimate price and the US has been in the grip of (((them))) since.

he was gonna inspect dinoma.

What if all the (((Jew))) stuff is actually the (((Britbong)))?!
THey're teh ones with the pedo ring, that's a fact.

>tfw Trump is preparing to annex the UK, liberate the Northern Irish, and kick out the Towelheads from London

i still miss JFK tbqh senpai

I bought the biography of Kennedy by Dallek. is it bluepilled or redpilled? any other books you want to suggest on his life, anons?

Mordecai Vanunu did nothing wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=mS94Ejkdfcg

>What if all the (((Jew))) stuff is actually the (((Britbong)))?!
Implying there's a difference between the two. I enjoy educating retarded anglos.

Then why didn't Hitler gas the brits? Why was he so desperate to befriend them? Wait....did he drink tea?

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110

That's it.

Come again?

That's because (((they))) were attacking. Hitler wasn't happy about killing Britbongs.

this. it's well-documented. he considered the anglos as near to aryan as you can get without actually being aryan. he wanted to ally with the brits to prevent a global war from erupting after he ate poland. sadly (((they))) were in full control of the UK and got the anglos embroiled in the war.

>Not all Jews, just the Zionist
That's interesting. I'm curious, who are the "real" Britbongs. Can you direct us to them?

Clearly the royal family as well as those within the secret British pedo circles, such as Jimmy Savile.

Forgive me, I'm struggling with your logic here. Can you be more clear?

(((The British Royal Family)))

Fake news. It has never been confirmed that he said this, only rumors.

It's a mystery who runs the Federal Reserve. Oh, wait, no it's not.

So, do you mean to tell me the (((British))) wanted to kill an Irish Catholic (JFK) in order to protect the Federal Reserve?

Gee golly whiz, billy.

I'm saying WHAT IF the britbongs are what we think the Jews are and the Jews are just low level versions of Britbongs.
They've taken over the world once, have been caught victimizing children, they worked harder than anyone to stop Hitler despite his admiration towards them and their nation...Britbongs make way more sense as the secret controllers of the world than kikes.

>What did he do to get the fate he got?
he fucked with all the fascists money

He was a catholic who pissed off the Jews constantly

>I'm saying WHAT IF the britbongs are what we think the Jews are and the Jews are just low level versions of Britbongs.

yeah it's true, read John Coleman's book the committee of 300 where he claims MI6 oversaw the assassination and that the ADL is a front for MI6

Ok, you are repeating yourself and not progressing anywhere. You have circular reasoning and need to keep up.

Sounds like you need to study up on who Cromwell was. As of this moment, you lack the necessary requirements to have this conversation.

What do you mean "worse than death", didn't he die when the bullet hit?

This.

>implying pres kennedy wasn't a genocidal anti-white

Dude he's on camera saying it.

I will make it very simple for you. The (((British Empire))) was a Jewish project. The dumb Anglo was simply used as Captains to direct traffic.

Ding ding ding!!!
This is the winning post!!!

Since you seem to have looked more deeply into this than me, do Jews also run the Catholic Church?
I've heard the royal family is descended from barbarian warlord the church gave noble titles to as a means of controlling savage yuropoors.

he was a massive faggot
kept his boyfriend in the whitehouse
everyone knew but the public
did not want to cooperate with the traitors who killed him

William The Conqueror was not an barbarian

That's like saying "Conan the Conqueror was not a barbarian"

This

I seriously hope that's bait.
youtu.be/y8HTr-F-FVM

>biography of Kennedy by Dallek

ASSASSINATE. ASSASSINATE.

kek

for real though, any good alternatives, anons? apparently Roger Stone's book on who carried out the assassination is incredible. might look into that

I literally have this record and have listened to this speech. Where the fuck do you get your information from?

You are asking if the Jews have run 2,000 years of Catholic Church history. The answer is no, they have not. The Catholic Church has been infiltrated many times. We are talking 2,000 years of history here. A lot can happen, and did happen. Today the answer is Yes, the Jews run the Catholic Church through the current Marxist Leftist Pope and the Leftist political movement growing inside of the Church itself.

Also, the Jews have successfully usurped the Catholic Church after World War 2. They did this in the Second Vatican Council where new laws, regulations and edicts were made. One of those edicts was the absolvment of the Jews for killing Christ. So the Jews can no longer be blamed for killing Christ. Well, this was all the leverage the Church had against Jewish Power for 2,000 years. Without it, the Jews can dominiate and infiltrate as they like without impunity, and they have the past 60 years..

If you are looking for a Christian Church go with Eastern Orthodoxy. Especially the ones fresh out of Soviet restrictions. They are the most "gun ho" about going after the Jews and their global network of crime.