"Dad, can you help me with my homework?"

>"Dad, can you help me with my homework?"
wut do

euthanize him after a curt apology for bringing him into this fucked up world

Immediately remove child from this liberal nigger loving school.

Remove him from the school.
I'll seriously try to find a segregated school, boys only.
I don't think they have to compose with that kind of bs

Good thing my country isn't that degenerate yet when it comes to schools.
If it were so, I'd go to the top and get them to pull out this retarded shit. Possibly make my kid move school

Then lose the charge of your kids by the daddy state for bad parenting.
The degeneracy is such a slippery slope that I have no problem seeing it take place in the near future.

>Then lose the charge of your kids by the daddy state for bad parenting.
You're not from Denmark, are you?

Here...here is my flag..
> Commits sepuku

>the shitposting leaf is exposed

Shoot up the school

Absolutely Haram

Decapitate the infidel myself

a) I would tell him that "you have a mental illness and you need to be lobotomized", transgenderism is a very debilitating mental illness.

b) Anger, disgust and pity

c) political correctness

d) don't have any friends

e) I don't care about my reaction I would cease contact with that abomination immediately

2:

a) I would think they are totally right but I think its best that that "thing" should be locked up at home or disowned by it's parents.

b) disgust, pity and indignation

c) nothing would stop me

d) I want that thing to feel terrible and afraid

e) no barriers would be present.

> c. What might stop you from reacting as you think you should?
> e. What might allow you to overcome the barriers and react in the best way?
The funny thing is they assume that children would not approve

do i get an A+?

1A: They are mentally ill and need help.
B: Tell them you can't change your gender and that they should talk to the school councilor or a medical professional.
C: Fear that the school will punishment in a fit of hate and call me a racist transphobe.
D: How can I predict the actions of a crazy person?
E: Strong protections that will jail government officials like school teachers and administration, that try to punish people for speaking the truth of mental illness.

2A: You can't transition from one gender to another with our current technology. That she is with the boys class is a failure of the school to properly handle a mentally ill student.
B: Tell her that she can't change her gender and she should go back to the girls class.
C: Fear of punishment from the school.
D: You mean girl? How should I know how a crazy person will react?
E: See 1E, you already asked this question.

Cough up the dough to put them in a private Christian college prep-school like my parents did for me

This. Immediately begin homeschooling. Unplug them from the goy programming camps as soon as possible.

>best friend
>implying
joke's on them

Are you me?

To get raped or bullied by their sexual repressed classmates? Stop outsourcing your children's education you cuck. Home school them.

to your collection

how is this any different from when whites had to integrate with blacks? it was considered a mental illness to want to mate with them back then and even outlawed. however, evidence and history suggest integration progressed civilizations to what they are today and would have inevitably integrated anyway. conservatism appears to be the mental deficiency holding us back

a) they're mentally ill
b) tell them to seek help
c) the jews
d) they will kill themself
e) gods will

a) that it's funny
b) laugh
c) nothing
d) suicidal
e) money

this

what subject is this even?

science

a. Traps arent gay
b. Fugg
c. N/A
d. Traps arent gay
e. Klorowfrom

Soccer in boys vs girls teams? Any teacher who organizes stuff like that is mentally ill, should be fired and never been allowed near children ever again.

Ask him how the fuck he got that since he's home-schooled.

1 a. He's fucked in the head
1 b. Say "ok"
1 c. The desire to shake some sense into him and the fear of being punished for not playing along with his delusion
1 d. He's a tranny, he's going to be miserable regardless
1 e. By not giving a fuck

2 a. Its fucked up that the teams are split into girls vs boys, girls are going to get their asses kicked
2 b. laugh
2 c. Nothing
2 d. Same as trannies always feel, sad and confused
2 e. No barriers here

fpbp