Movies don't make kids violent

Movies don't make kids violent.
Movies don't make kids do drugs.
Movies don't make kids have sex.
Movies don't make grown men act like kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KZYRer5cNA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed.
Sup Forums did nothing wrong.

Not on an individual level they don't. But at large, they help create social attitudes that do, in fact make kids violent, do drugs, and have sex.

And this same society has come around to accept men acting like kids. I feel that these attitudes are fostered by our media.

>Not on an individual level they don't
>But at large, they help create social attitudes that do
pic related

>And this same society has come around to accept men acting like kids. I feel that these attitudes are fostered by our media.
I agree with this though.

Movies don't make intelligent white kids violent.
Movies don't make intelligent white kids do drugs.
Movies don't make intelligent white kids have sex.
Movies don't make intelligent white grown men act like kids.

Monkey see monkey do is a real thing, fortunately we're above that.

>Movies don't make intelligent white grown men act like kids.
Plenty of high IQ White goys act like children as a result of watching movies though... Star Wars and all that.

So you're saying that on an individual level, movies do make kids violent? I think that's kinda true, but hard to prove. I mean, lord knows niggers are susceptible to suggestion via media, but most people are able to recognize what's fake and make their own decisions.

Maybe I'm giving the average person too much credit though.

>having an imagination or sense of wonder is seen as "childlike"
This meme needs to die.Imagination is what separates us from apes.

People are influenced by everything they come into contact with--specially children. The claim video games make kinds commit crimes may be wrong because kids just sit around playing video games, so they don't commit the crime, but that doesn't mean there's no other impact.

If media didn't influence people, advertising companies wouldn't exist, and that's a billion dollar industry youtu.be/KZYRer5cNA0

Grown men should do productive things. Not play around with space troopers and all that. It's just silly.

> So you're saying that on an individual level, movies do make kids violent?
Yes and how can it effect society at large without effecting individuals?

Look at all the White children that are effected by the nigger culture Hollywood spreads. It's really disgusting and yes it certainly has an effect on many quite smart White goys.

Not the other American, but you can't argue that someone being nostalgic over a shitty movie, spending their own hard earned money on trinkets to remind them of that shitty movie, etc. is comparable to the thousands of little arabs and niglets who listen to music about drugs and gang violence and smashing puss who go out and rape and sell drugs and kill 5 year olds in drive bys.

All work and no play makes Jack a nigger.
You need to explore all avenues of thinking in order to innovate, which is the reason we're typing in real time from across the globe.
Granted some people are legit manchildren, I'm not talking about them they need to be killed.

That's true, but I never said that. It's a straw man.

If you think movies, videogames, radio, comic books, books, or other media, makes kids violent, you're a soccer mom and I wonder why you're on Sup Forums of all places when you should be at a PTA meeting.

What are most men doing with that imagination and sense of wonder? Are they creating games, novels, movies, music? Or are they just consuming jew-made tripe that pacifies them?

Also, there's a difference between indulging a good movie from time to time and what many young men are doing nowadays. They're dressing up like it's Halloween and going to 'nerd out' at conventions. They're obsessing over fandoms on plebbit, and making their whole life about comics, movies, video games, etc.

It'd be one thing if it was just loving a particular series of books, or having a soft spot for comics, or playing video games twice a week. But that's not how men are behaving. They're behaving like little kids, playing games in lieu of living a full life. Ignoring responsibilities, ignoring women, and ignoring families, and just becoming adult children.

I work with dozens of these guys. I'd say the ratio at my office is about 50/50. This isn't just casual enjoyment of media. It's building their entire lives around the consumption of said media. It's a problem, and it needs to be fixed.

>its silly
yeah you're right, and it is silly.

Good point. I'd say it's also a feedback loop. It affects individuals, but then the individuals affect one another, which then changes society, which changes the media, which then reinforces those changes in the individual again. Each step is somewhat small, but after decades you end up with what we have today.

Actual good ideas are rare. You need 100 retards or so spending their spare time day dreaming about retarded shit to come up with a good idea. I'm presonally ok with it, the indie scene is buzzing with new books, movies, music, video games, podcasts, you name it.
Also fuck women, we artificial womb now.

the guy in your pic related is a sperger of epic proportions man. his sidekick, mike matei, is 100% /ourguy/ though. he made some viciously racist cartoons back in the early 2000s. like shit that's worse than anything anyone on the super super super super far right ever did.

i think james is prob a cuck though. just the feeling i have, might be wrong.

i think james might really be the product of a mind that is fully oversaturated by popular culture and media from fucking birth.

i also sometimes watch his channel, so i wonder what that says about me.

>Movies don't make kids violent.
Agreed
>Movies don't make kids do drugs.
They glorify it
>Movies don't make kids have sex.
Wrong. Postmodernism has made the West Roman tier hedonists
>Movies don't make grown men act like kids.
Our society makes them act like that

James gives off a bit of a Jewey vibe... but I liked his stance on that shitty Ghostbusters remake.

I might have liked this guy's videos if not for the retarded skits and scatological humor. You have to be seriously retarded to add those in and think your audience will like it.