She's right, you know

She's right, you know.

>Despite James Cameron's whining, Wonder Woman is the hit of the summer and the beating heart of the modern superhero landscape. And the woman who plays her, Gal Gadot, is making our hearts beat with the Amazon-worthy interview she gave to Rolling Stone about growing up in Israel, her path to becoming one of the biggest stars in the world, and how much feminism has helped her along the way.
>"People always ask me, 'Are you a feminist?' And I find the question surprising, because I think, 'Yes, of course. Every woman, every man, everyone should be a feminist. Because whoever is not a feminist is a sexist,'" (emphasis ours) she explains, at once making feminism seem like the most obvious thing in the world and slyly hinting that those who are squeamish about the label might, uh, have some issues to work on.

glamour.com/story/gal-gadot-feminism

I agree with her, I am a sexist. Men and women are not equal.

I love when Hollywood thinks they have any political insight or actual life experience.

#SEXISTANDPROUD

Infidels everywhere.

Who cares what some Jew in a crappy movie thinks?

Isnt immigration incredibly un feminist?

I mean, a bunch of old (mostly white) men, are getting together to bring a group of impoverished mostly MEN, to the west so that they can work for low wages to make the old white men money?

If even a single woman is raped as a result of these immigrants isnt that misogynistic? I mean, shouldn't making sure that every single thing is done to prevent even a SINGLE rape is the most important thing in the world?

How could you put GDP over even a single womans rape and not say you're a misogynist or have internalized misogyny

Corporations should create and raise children via professional surrogates and sperm donors. They will produce the best and brightest children they can. Citizens should be freed from the burdensome and monotonous task of raising children. Raising a family is obviously a miserable job, and everyone hates doing it. Family units are unstable, and divorce is common.

With corporations taking care of child creation and rearing, women will no longer be needed in their current iteration. They will either transform into men with vaginas, or their numbers will be reduced by selecting male sperm over female sperm most of the time.

I mean I could see this happening anyways as soon as we find another planet

What does she think of the Ethno-Nationalist state of Israel? Isn't that like Hitler-tier stuff?

(((GAL GADOT)))

Make me a sandwich babe

as if i had to wiki this...

>Gal Gadot-Varsano[3] (Hebrew: גל גדות, pronounced [ˈɡal ɡaˈdot];[4] born April 30, 1985)[5] is an Israeli actress and model. Gadot is primarily known for her role as Wonder Woman

I love how these assholes are just cutting away at any middle ground with this "us or them" bullshit, kek. Same thing BLM does.

"Whoever is not pro-palestinian is a genocidal jew"

Throw it back to her.

a jew made famous by jews spouting jew propaganda, why am I not surprised?

This is why we need to start moving refugees and funneling them to palestine to swarm Israel and destroy their culture and identity.

The problem is not sexism.
Sexism, as well as racism and classism are all perfectly natural.
The problem is the stigma attached to viewing the world realistically.
Women will never be physically stronger than men.
Black people will never as a whole be smarter than east asians.
Poor people will always be slightly dumber and less driven to succeed than rich people.
There is nothing wrong with noticing this. In fact, it is vital to the survival of the species.
Imagine being a rich white woman wandering around a poor black neighborhood and trusting every poor black man not to rob or rape you the same as a rich white man in your own rich neighborhood. You'd be made a victim in a matter of minutes.

I would like to believe she is not evil..but I can't

>YOU'RE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US
>WTF HOW ARE PEOPLE GETTING SO RADICAL
>WTF WHY IS THE COUNTRY SO DIVIDED NOWADAYS

Whoever is not for #OpenBordersForIsrael is #Hitler

>Gal Gadot
Even the less uglier jews have typical rat face.

>Gald Gadot is a Jewess

Really makes me think.

fpbp
She's already too old for the role, watch as every successive role they add more makeup and blow out the image contrast even more. Then they start to hide the mouth and hands or airbrushing them to oblivion to avoid showing the inevitable wrinkles. I call it the roastie rule.
>pic_related
It's like pottery

my penis is feminist, he likes woman, or did i get something wrong?

It is a truism that any starving actor knows to keep their mouth shut until they get the little tiniest piece of heat; then they're compelled to pontificate their political acumen to the hoi-polloi.
This broad is 33; say bye-bye to your career in five years.

Let's be real here, no man who says he's a feminist is an actual feminist until he gets castrated. As Joss Whedon has proven, no woman is truly safe if men only do it to get close enough to get laid

That's it. I can't take it anymore. I'm done lying to myself. Women just aren't equal. Does Christian Bale use his Batman fame to push a subversive political message? No. But our very first female oriented superhero movie actress does because she doesn't understand humility. Who's idea was it to let them vote? Whoever it was they should be brought back to life and have one of those pink knit twat caps sowed into their skull. Is there anything women don't ruin nowadays?

Oy veyyyyyy
Stop being right Pol

(((Gal Gadot))).