/NKNG/ NORTH KOREA NUKE GENERAL #21 - RESSURECTION

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/904469130031636480/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.rt.com/usa/401902-trump-pyongyang-nuclear-capabilities/
youtube.com/watch?v=PghXHgbZSXs
youtu.be/HsM_VmN6ytk
youtu.be/ntI-7vR2zRs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for seeing military aircraft all day and not memeing.

I am a Chinese

We Chinese supports DPRK

If you nuke We will nuke you

They do this all the time. We don't have to worry.

I thought this was the day...
How long until ww3 yet?

September 23rd

>September 11
>trump declares Peace and Harmony day
>September 12
>WW3 starts
this is the only way.

>2013
>Kim Jong Un threatens to nuke US while having China as ally
>nothing happens
>2017
>Kim Jong Un threatens to nuke US while China refuses to protect them
Woah I'm so scared

>How long until ww3 yet?
Maybe if you keep spamming obvious shitpost threads it will actually happen, eventually, at some point, I guess.

>leaf flag

Fuck that. 1 2 3 4, I declare a race war!!! RACE WAR 2017!!!!

FUCKING FRY ALL GOOKS THOSE FUCKING RICE EATING SUB HUMANS

Well lets do it then bois

>2013 kim doesn't have nukes capable of hitting us
>2017 kim has nukes capable of hitting us and its allies

why won't it just happen already

Soon. We are an elite unit

Burn in nuclear fire gook faggot

Sup Forums pass faggit, hope u have not been larping since this morning

Hey, it could be tomorrow or 10,000 years from now. Who knows?
You elected a buffoon and you're being duped by him, Kim, and MSM. I really don't know how else to put it.

WHERES THE FIRE AND FURY?

WHERE DRUMPF WHERE!!!!

It's a proxyshitter but Sup Forums always falls for him just because of the flag

Can this hold off till I'm not sick? I won't be able to enjoy the end of the world while I'm sick.

yeah this proxyfag has been at it for more than half the day

I thought you were dead?

>Peace and Harmony

Are you, by chance, currently building a fighting force?

>first for

dude, lurk more before posting or just go back to
>>>>/reddit/

fucking faggot, we don't want you.

rolling in hopes that Japan just drops Okada off to destroy Kim

nice past faggot

can the norks shoot down our bombers? Have our bombers been shot down in any of the middle east shit? Do we have bombers in south korea or anywhere in proximity? Im getting a vibe. Tell me things pls.

The madman is gonna do it!

twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/904469130031636480/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.rt.com/usa/401902-trump-pyongyang-nuclear-capabilities/

>american nuke

one things for sure, it'd be a fatboy

WE ARE AN ELITE UNIT
E

A
R
E

A
N

E
L
I
T
E

U
N
I
T

youtube.com/watch?v=PghXHgbZSXs
Join the "fun"

We can evade their air defense with stealth and cruise missiles.

someone needs to get all my JAV stars out safely

I'm not really worried about the nukes since I won't be one of the people killed.

do it you fat fucking gook

The only bomber we will send to are the B1-Bs. Since they cannot use nuclear weapons (PAL Systems removed in 1995), it's a sign to the Chinese and Russians we will not go nuclear.

The BONE is supersonic but is prone to the old Soviet AA systems the Norks have.

6 from the 28th Bomb Wing from Elsworth AFB are forward deployed at Andersen AFB in Guam. Each can carry 20 JAASM-ER advanced cruise missiles.

Please note Guam is home to 6 Advanced Environmentally Controlled Aircraft Shelters similar to the B-2 Spirit's special shelters at Whitman AFB and Diego Garcia, except they are 1.5 more large.

Diego Garcia likely has some bombers right now, but that information is restricted.

>ww
>Any other country wanting to join your bullshit

Nope.

They wont stand a chance against our airforce. Their anti air is non existent.
Their artillery,short range missiles, and medium range missiles will fuck up South korea,Japan and Guam
Our only choice is to evacuate Seouls population back under the guise of ''theres an immediate threat from NK'' then non stop bombing runs,artillery strikes,tomahawks,and drones.If they attack during the evac then they are even more fucked since they hit first.

Is it happening or not???

Serbian Farmer managed to shoot down one of your 2stealth4U plane with a shitty sovietic device.

whos gonna watch wargames now?

>JASSM
Truly 9/11 2.0 is upon us

Miniaturized hydrogen bombs confirmed

SKYKINGS ARE COMING OVER EVERY FREQUENCY NOW

WHAT THE FUCK

the only reason were arent bombing them right now is because all the people in Seoul would be fucked by artillery.Evacuate them then unload on NK

WW3 soon

of only it would blow up in their own faces

I can't stop wondering if North Korea will actually go through with a nuclear attack or if this will be their usual posturing.

hey everyone im new to thread
just moved to austin and working in medical center will i have to work tomorrow or should i call in

Nonsense.
NK has hundreds of tunnels leading right into SK and one of the largest ground army in the world. Nobody would take the risk to bomb SK directly in fear of ally casualties. They would get wrecked in a long run but SK would be a free rape field for at least a year.

The fact that this guy still gets replies shows the absolute state of pol. Same tired shit every time. Some broken English about NK being strong and defeating America or whatever. Not a shred of originality. Fuck you

I'd rather it blow up in San Fransisco after being launched personally by Kim in this sub

wwiii will begin in North Korea. All norks must be gassed

you dont think SK know about the tunnels?Theres documentaries where they talk about them like their nothing.

We will see.

But nostrildickass said it would start in the middle East

>I am a Chinese myself
Holy shit how can you say this you mother fucker? The chinkland supported NK 60 years ago and thus suffered from western trade blockade for 30 years. There is no way for China to support NK again. If they want be cucked by America daddy's big black cuck, just let them go.

How can you post shit like this? Are your brain cucked so much by Canadian leftwing shitholes? Just read some news from Chinese media, Xi said china will do nothing if NK attacks America

Genocide is the only way to save the white race. check me

youtu.be/HsM_VmN6ytk

did the north korean flag larper that was probably a mod finally fuck off and die?

youtu.be/ntI-7vR2zRs

If this becomes a real war, we will see the crazy shit come out. Not B-2s, but things like what most of you would think of as Aurora or the TR3B (none of those are real aircraft designations). I had a client who worked for NG on the B-2 development. He has patents (owned by NG) for carbon fiber airframe components and the systems to join the parts together from 1968. You talk to a guy like that and he says we have shit you can't even imagine. Shit like we have had hypersonic aircraft since the late 80's, and they can do it undetected. Boeing recently announced the revival of commercial supersonic/hypersonic flight with technology to mitigate the sonic boom effect (Quiet Boom). If things like this are going commercial, you can bet we will see them in the near future in a military theater. Prompt Global strike isn't a doctrine of the future, we have those capabilities now in single stage to orbit vehicles with stealth capabilities that could effectively render ICBMs obselete (no launch signature, launch from almost anywhere).

Not gonna lie, former Kim supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Un crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Oh shit, gas boosted. Wonder where they got that from....

Imagine if that really was Kim, how many people have access to Sup Forums there

If it's a tourist again wtf are you doing there

Huh, weird, last I check the Chinks fucking hated Norks

>What is really happening

North Korea, just like Iran, know what happens to countries that trust the West when it comes to give up mass destruction weapons. Lybia, Irak, Syria and South America are daily reminders anyway. They are building life insurance.

USA didn't invade anyone for 3 month and they lack an "evil" country since Russia said "no-no" in Syria. They need one to drive their citizens attention away from inner problems so they go for NK. They also need to use weapons to please the deep state.

Both countries are led by big mouthed Chads with stupid haircuts. Just like any college retard they like to yell "come at me bro" without taking the risk of an actual fight.

Nothing will come out of it. But keeping the idiots in fear is what works the best to control the mass, both in US and NK.

My only concerned is how much of a puppet we are with Macron as the worst president ever and how loudly will we bark if US asks us.

>Shit like we have had hypersonic aircraft since the late 80's, and they can do it undetected. Boeing recently announced the revival of commercial supersonic/hypersonic flight with technology to mitigate the sonic boom effect (Quiet Boom).

>Duuuudes we invented the Concorde

>Both countries are led by big mouthed Chads with stupid haircuts.

This made me laugh out loud. good sum up

He is crazy. May be fucked to much by Canadian boyfriend so he lose his mind.

I hate NK myself. This dog totally loses control

Looks like McDonald's has clued in how cucked Canada is. Don't forget to thumb this fucking thing down!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f0ZrpiQ4RKo

(((Comments disabled)))
I wonder why

You are dog.

post yfw never gonna happen
you are a shitty manlet.

september 11 is the plan, but anthony and mads gonna have some feast at september 9, messing up with the elite's happy meal plan, which will then be followed by the aerosmith concert with bruce, liv and ben at september 23.

shhh, you'll summon the nigger faggot.

September 9th is a very important Nork Holiday: Foundation of the Republic Day.

They will have a parade and suddenly, some top secret American aircraft will appear and drop flyers saying, "Will will be bombing this area in 10 minutes. Get out now."

STOP YOUR NUKE EXPERIMENT BEFORE TOUCHING THE BOTTOM LINE OF YOUR AMERICAN DADDAY OR YOU WILL BE ALL FUCKED TO DEATH BY BBC

Beijing cannot save you this time.

What is that fat Chink up to ? can he really fuck us up ?

Nah, America #1

An EMP would be the most likely and unlikely scenario at the same time.

I enjoy cat. Thank you for your gratitude.

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. You have been warned. There will not be a second

We are not Chinese. Our Leader does enjoy fine cheese. It is a luxury in my country. For now.

he can fuck up the Sorks, this is the only flaw to the plan to obliterate the little cheese addict.

GOOKS GET NUKED
O
O
K
S

G
E
T

N
U
K
E
D

What if Trump is bluffing and America doesn't even have any nukes?

Did you have one for lunch today?

Anyone remember that mystic old fag that predicted america would fall by 2020?

Jesus fucking christ, this guy still.. Also fuck the mods for the 'warning' of reporting him

Probably fucking moot or gookmoot

Sinus infection right here my man

No!

No. I enjoy cats company. I'll never see mine again sadly.

Thank you for your gratitude.

I am important. We are an elite unit