Trump decides to formally end DACA

Post yfw and press P to piss on grave
politico.com/story/2017/09/03/trump-dreamers-immigration-daca-immigrants-242301

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/03/trump-dreamers-immigration-daca-immigrants-242301
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j1sjjK4N4
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archived it
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/03/trump-dreamers-immigration-daca-immigrants-242301

Ah, thanks user

All your family is coming back bro!

I go to a community college in california
Half of these spics are going to be gone in a month. Hello parking spaces not filled with corrolas and riced miatas

Man, fuck em all, anti-American as fuck while suckling on the teat of the welfare system.

Why can't these fucks throw away a beer bottle?

Yeah I feel bad you guys are going to have a lot of bad people coming home

FUCK YOU, DRUMPF!

>suddenly 800,000 spoiled Americanized brats who have only ever visited Mexico on the weekends (if that) flood this shitty country
Feel bad for them, the cartels are going to eat them up

>(((Goldstein)))
It's not even that hard

P.

I would have cared but I was told that demographic change was happening and I want a permanent white majority.

Keep writing fuck white people articles tho.

>I'm gonna give you to the count of 6 months to get your ugly, yellow no-good, financial aid stealing keister off my property

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j1sjjK4N4

another promise kept.

HEY LEFTYPOL
NAME ONE (1) THING TRUMP HASNT KEPT HIS PROMISE ON.SINCE YALL ALWAYS TALK SO MUCH SHIT

They all proudly flaunt the Mexican flag when they steal US financial aid to go to college for free. They must miss the place

Post yfw you realize on the national day of prayer, Trump prayed to god to give him the strength to kick the illegals out

>Every Mexican illegally residing in the United States

Thank fucki ng god. Now I'll be able to get a job in this shithole of a city. Why did we Give them working permits anyway?

Blumph can't take our slaves away!

>Mexico suddenly receives 800,000 useless dipshits who have never worked manual labor in their lives but have a fancy gender studies degree

They'll have no problem Make America Mexico Again from there

Democrats need voters, user

Why the fuck would this exist in the first place? Maybe we should give retards born from incest a retard-discount on everything they buy too.

It exists because they want to have cheap labor way below the cost of minimum wage, but feel good about themselves how they're "saving the poor brown people"

The reason they do this is the same reason rappers brag about coming from the ghetto. It shows, in their retarded culture, that they were forged in a shithole 3rd world country, therefore they are not privileged and tougher than the native whites. The reason they don't wanna go back is the same reason rappers don't wanna move back into the ghetto.

where is the salt? there's gotta be salt

Is this guy, dare I say it, /ourmexican/
You seem alright enough to not call a spic.

Can't you deport them to Nicaragua or Honduras?

What are they gonna do, stop sending MS-13 people to you?

>mfw the cartels make sure these leeches are neither of our problems
We're making this whole fucking hemisphere great again, hermano

i hope their faces were peeled off while alive
Vid and pic related
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Do they stay in the US? If they don't, those spics are better off making use of their education and help their country out. Which equals less illegal immigrants

Thankfully I'm just stuck in Mexico because we went homeless in Commiefornia and it's cheaper here. I look forward to the day I can come back.

L E G A L L Y.

No user, that'd be white supremacist, remember?

Does that argument actually work in Mexico?

Just curious.

Nope, everyone here hates southern Americans because they come in illegally and take all the jobs.

Really makes you think.

Feels good being a south american in America, born in America to immigrant parents. Full citizenship. Feels even better seeing all the subhuman chimangos get sent back. Nos vemos Juancito :') (no we wont)

Why not just make Mexico great again?

Too much work and not enough gibs.

The government also is insanely corrupt. Works for the cartels and everything. There's been a phony war on the cartels for years but they've only gotten stronger. No one believes the government's shit anymore.

Which makes the American Left's worship of Vincente Fox because he said some bad words to Trump that more ridiculous

Do those idiots even know Fox was the one who handed the keys to the government to the cartels?

Mexico has an illegal immigrant problem? Intredasting.

P

I've heard that before.
Wasn't Mexico threatening to build a wall along a portion of its border with Guatemala or some shit?

MFW HE TRULY HAS NO EMPATHY

youtube.com/watch?v=A2pjiffshYc

They do have a border, or at least partial border and iirc it's guarded.

Checked
As long as you or any other immigrant comes here legally and assimilates I'm fine with that.

it always cracked me up how being the former president of Mexico somehow gave him legitimacy with liberals

like who the fuck do they think those Mexicans were fleeing for those 6 years

you need to come back pedro.

Go back to your Country,
apply,
wait like everyone else,
and maybe one day you can come back legally!

Yup, total flooding of illegals from South America

Aye, and Obama was helping pay for it. The wall, the training, the guns, etc.
75 million in taxpayer money.

People smugly go like "NUH Uh. False. It wasn't a WALL. It was a FENCE. CHeckmate.

I'm an ecologist in NYC, it's always spics and blacks littering; esp on the weekends.

Perfect timing imo
>makes a statement Tuesday saying he wants daca but as a executive order it can be rescinded by the next admin, so he's ending it
>says he wants to address it legislatively in the next session
>ties its passing with tax reform
>has broad support but if the dems aren't willing to play ball on taxes uses it to force their hand

Nonwhites are bad for the environment in general. Nice quads.

you don't deserve to have a picture of Cleveland you jew banking fuck

Quads confirm nonwhites the cause of global warming?

We're crabs in a bucket - the country.

Amen, my dude
Dangerous to another crab

Rub it in their DACA faces when you come back.

Ungrateful SPICS receiving college educations in America, posting that beaner flag... Seems like they're asking for it. Now they can go back home and make their own country great again with all the education they have - earned on American dime.

Go fix your fucking country and maybe you'll want to stay there.

Nothing says they can't come with them

illegals should go, end of story

"civilization" is based on rules, illegals inherently against civilization, and logic

illegals asking to be forgiven from their own rule breaking but for the state to protect them from other rule breakers

fucked up man

illegals should go, and so should america, they are destroying the world one piece at a time

Kick the United States out of the Americas

With a thumbnail like that, fuck em. That spic wanted to be deported and now it might be a reality.

So much false pride with these rats in America. If you're going to blame anyone, blame you fucking parents for not doing things the right way. Just because there is 25 of you living in house doesn't mean you ever knew what a real "familia" is about and now you have to pay. You were a free pass for them. A bargaining chip. Enjoy Mexico, you always talk about how great that shit is - well now you get to live their.

Crybaby faggots. I bet most of them will keep breeding even with the news. Fucking hopeless faggots.

Just dropped 30,000mt of it in Chicongo.

>leaf
>superiority complex

Kill yourself.