DACA is over

with a 6-month delay, but nonetheless WINNING FEELS GOOD thehill.com/homenews/administration/349095-trump-to-end-daca-with-6-month-delay-report

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ghUmt
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j1sjjK4N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived that
archive.is/ghUmt

based. send those mojados back.

t.chicano trump voter

So absolutely nothing happened yet? It must be easy being a politician in a land where everyone is this gullible and easy to appease.

use the fucking catalog noob

sage goes in the options field

You're a disgrace to your people and your country. Shame on you for denying others the opportunity you had

It's ending but its giving some time for your cousins to save up money for their one way trip back home

We earned the opportunity... they stole it... fuck them and fuck you.

>earned
You think you're better than undocumented immigrants just because you "earned"it?

enjoy the new wave of mexican intellectuals that have had a taste of actual freedom. they're gonna demand the same once they get back home

I noticed. You and your loose butthole have my utmost apologies.

ok, so if i get a masters in teaching english as a foreign language, and i go to saudi arabia to actually make money with my otherwise meme degree, i should be totally OK with an American coworker who faked all of his degrees?

i know you're baiting, but still

SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI SUGOI

He is better, and he didn't jump the queue like some cunt. Fuck off Moshe.

How do those situations even relate?

Yes, schlomo. Get your ass back in the kitchen

and let's further assume that the degree faker and I both have equal amounts of teaching experience. the only difference being i have a credential and he doesn't.

is that totally fine too? should i shame myself for denying him opportunity, just because i have a credential and he doesn't?

see:

people trying to move to a different country. both are equal other than their official credential.

>not actually ending DACA
>saying he'll wait 6 more months to make a decision
and just wait when 6 months pass and he still doesnt make a decision

this. grand dad was a bracero.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT DAWG

requiring a person to legally get a visa is a great way (from the regime's perspective) of ensuring that that person is someone who is willing to follow the laws of the land.

if the person's first action upon arrival is breaking the law (and continually breaking the law by being there), it is a clear-cut litmus test that that person does not respect the rule of law.

they have to go back. literally criminals since step 1. statistically little hope for redemption. give the spot to someone who isn't (or genetically more likely to be) a perpetual criminal.

its basically 6 months for them to gather their shit and go back home.

>I'm gonna give you to the count of 6 months to get your ugly, yellow no-good, financial aid stealing, Mexican flag flying keister off my property

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j1sjjK4N4

The ghost of Bannon is alive and well in the WH

Blumph can't do this! We need our supply of slaves!

lmao holy shit. yes, not founding your life on a grossly illegal action is better.

there's an immigration process because there's such high demand to become a US citizen that we can afford to be selective and not let in parastical faggots. we fucking, only accept WINNERS HERE

BEST NEWS IN MONTHS, 800,000 TACONOGS ETERNALLY BTFO

So those dreamers who are kind of legal in here are going back while the illegals stay?

Haha!

'while the illegals stay'
we're dealing with those already. Check the ICE statistics. Anchor babies aren't legal anymore, unless I'm mistaken.

>we

Hahahahahahahaha!!

they're giving them time to run home so it's less work for ICE