/M00T/ General

Our guy on the inside.
He is truly a marvel of mankind.
>Builds up the largest most organized right wing force on the internet, strong enough to alter elections.
>Sells to filthy jap Nagaske HeroShima before the heat got to hot.
>Infiltrates liberal overload Jewoogle
>Starts to work up the chain of command.
>Slowly redpilling left wing cuckolds along the way.
>10 years from now will be CEO
>Will create massive containment board for faggot liberals, jews, muslims.
Will put inplace based janitors to track down all genderfluid kikes to send his robot army to skull fuck to submission.
>Raises the Sup Forums flag over google head quarters.
>Runs for president.
>Wins due to complete control of information.
Nukes every shit skin country.
>Nothing but white people left.
FINALLY
>world peace
>With no shit skins the focus goes to Space.
>Progress at the speed of light due to no distractions.
>Colonize our Solar System.
>MAke first offical contact.
Accepted in to galactic federation
>Give us tech 10,000 years advanced.

Live life in the galaxy like it's heaven.

Soon/

Company went to shit as soon as they hired him desu.

Who got fired?

You know you can find pictures of him cumming on himself if you're this hard for him.
Captcha: water playground

moot ran a botnet and used it for click fraud in order to make Sup Forums work. you really think animetards built this place? he's a scammer who will take your shekels just like trump. that's why i

welcome to Sup Forums.
I see you made your way here from reeedit.
Moot once owned this place, this was before your time.
>shekels.
oooohhhh edgy. Can't say that on redddit, you can do it here tho.
Pretty cool eh?

Enjoy your stay here.

Moot basically vanished off of the face of the earth after he got hired by Google. I think he's either a full fledged member of the cult, or they've got him in a vat hooked up to a computer probing him for god knows what right now.

I miss him so much.

we all do bro.
Remember his last podcast thing before he left.
50,000 watching.
End of an era.

he's a traitor and he hates us for not growing up to be a numale cuck like him

moots perspective: we ruined Sup Forums

>oooohhhh edgy.
how many levels are you on?

Cuck and if you doubt that remember when he
opened the floodgates to Sup Forums. Only based
brit/pol/ managed to hold the barbarian hordes back

never forget.

This

>sells Sup Forums to google
>Sup Forums is now feeding directly the google database for HATESPEECH
>It's linking your youtube, gmail, facebook, google searches, IP, physical address, etc to you
>BASED MOOT

Where is moot's tripfag?

are you forgetting how hard he sold out at the time of gamergate?

Yeah, every gamergate thread was 404ing
because Anie and Queen had c00ck in their panties

>remember being a btard
>before b was all traps
>was a youtube anarchist
>visit pol
>see roody poo everywhere
>what does it mean?
>keep going
>notice that everything is different than b with filters and prophesies and shit
>the homepage suddenly was all fucked up and music was constantly playing and shit
>blacked threads is every second thread

>lurked pol continiously through the tumblr warz with absolutely no context or idea what was happening
>still just made my workers collectivization threads and got btfo every time

>things settled down

>think pol is boring now

>miss when the whole internet was trying to make me miserable

Yeah that's nice OP but you're forgetting the most important goal for mootykins
>finally becomes the little girl

[spoiler]I miss mootles[/spoiler]

gamergate fucked up Sup Forums more than anything. Once it was banned from Sup Forums All those faggots flooded Sup Forums and would not stop.

Sup Forums changed that day and never went back to the way it was. I consider that a defining moment in Sup Forums history

Man, it's been a while since I've seen that pic,
well deserved (you) bud

let me see if I got anything else from that era

eh nothing really, i saved some of that /x/pol/ cross over. The rest is all anti jew shit, but im sure all that shit is still posted daily

Nah it ain't man. Was on a 1-2 year hiatus and when i returned, kekistan was a thing and newfags don't lurk no more. Might just be nostalgia, but I doubt it

idk, ive been here for years and years. But I take big breaks. I havent been on here daily since we won the election.

Come in for a happening of course.
Just poping in for a shit post. Let the next group of people swallow the red pill

Checked. Aren't we all like that user? After all they say that the ride never ends and that we'll be back no matter what. Funny how I used to shrug that off and think it was a meme, but here I am again. You'll be back

I don't miss moot, he threw Sup Forums under the bus and distanced himself from every bastard to ever post and lurk here
>muh drawing website
I miss the community under moots reign, not moot

Remember, today's newfags are tomorrows anons so there's still hope. Sup Forums is doomed though

I have to agree. The 2012 election cycle was the high point for Sup Forums imo. Not that I hate it now, as I'm still here fucking 6 years later, but that was special to me.

can you guys stop with the "altering elections" shit. You had a very tiny influence at best. Just because you got mentioned on CNN doesn't mean the people who actually swung the election (former Obama voters) were so impressed with your memes that they decided to vote for Trump. Your constant circlejerking and fanfiction-esque fantasies about the 2016 election are pathetic and cringy

>muh ecelebs

no one cares about some youtuber or whatever he does