John Titor predictions real?

Is it possible that he altered his timeline by traveling back in time? Are we living in the altered timeline? Are his predictions correct, but out of order due to the altered timeline? The second civil war started because the losing political party didn't want to give up power. The second to last president was supposed to be like Lincoln.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7uRqB7rcbvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jenWdylTtzs
youtube.com/watch?v=wnfP31tNXWs
youtube.com/watch?v=AcQi7HP9Bjs€
youtube.com/watch?v=2lYudapfHlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5G8TtI3SHE
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
the-wanderling.com/hoover_dam.html
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tfw am old enough to remember Titor's original visit

He never said there was definitely going to be a Civil War, a WW3, N Day etc. He just said he doesnt see how we can avoid it and that it might come later than on his timeline did. 2-2.5 percent divergence from his timeline to ours. Which, when applied to Beatlology, John had a cold, so did Paul on the day they were suppose to meet - Beatles never formed and modern music would have none of its influences. I know this shit backwards, ask away.

>Beatles never formed....
You don't think some other British group would have filled that void?

Also, I have not had to do a captcha all day. That seems weird.

Didnt he say the world war would be in 2008 though?

John Titor's story was riddled with inconsistencies and contradictions.

Fact: no one can explain how Titor knew the things he did about that IBM computer.

>the Beatles
I can't believe people act like they were ever good.
youtube.com/watch?v=7uRqB7rcbvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jenWdylTtzs

There never would've been another band anywhere near as influential as the Beatles
I'm not just saying that either
The Beatles are ok to me, but I understand the divine magic that happened when those 4 retards got together and wrote the shit they did

>nobody that built a computer could know things about the computer they built

What if John Titor wasn't a time traveler. What if John Titor KNEW about the Rothschilds plans because they were planned for centuries. Those stars align one time in thousands of years on September 23rd,2017.

He knew about their plan guys. He knew and he warned us as a wake up call.

Beatles were a forced band. none of them even wanted to be in it after like 2 years of fame. It was all fake.

they had a gay JEW manager

Titor's story is only seen as inconsistent if you havnt fully read the transcripts nor understood it properly.

It depends on which Titor appearance you draw predictions from. Inconsistencies would be a byproduct of timeline shifts.

Fighting Diamondbacks is a stupid name.

John mentioned quite a few times his goal was to not be believed by the general audience.

The first time I heard about CERN was through John Titor.

I have questions for you John Titor

There are higher forces protecting us for sure. Tesla and the Nazis succeeded. You will be seeing them in the future. There will be a code not to alter the past.

John mentioned a version of a civil war. We are not far off a civil war in the Western countries. Antifa, BLM, other thug domestic terrorist groups being sponsored and promoted, funded by the Liberal forces.

Post your questions.

>The second to last president was supposed to be like Lincoln.
So would that be Obama or Trump? Lincoln freed niggers and stomped on the South, while Trump seems to be doing the opposite.

The illuminati plan for September 23rd, 2017 was as follows.

They were going to electrify the hoover dam. Scientists at Cern have been building some sort of bomb. They ACTUALLY wanted to open a demon portal and they thought this was the way

As alex jones says, ITS NOT WHAT I THINK. ITS WHAT THEY BELIEVE.

Anyways. The NWO plan was to open a demon portal allowing nephilim to enter this realm. On September 23rd, that image everyones been tripping out about in space (which is actually NIBIRU) comes into view from Earth. The black cube the NWO worships is what they believe is Nibiru.

They were going to destroy America and combine europe into one nation.

Thats why the book with Barron Trump said the last president was 45 BECAUSE THEY PLANNED TO END THE USA FOR 2 CENTURIES.

The belly of the dragon IS THE DAM OF THE COLORADO RIVEER.

describe your memory of the event in full detail then, faggot.

yea give me a whole enchilada

He was just pretending to be retarded.

>Thats why the book with Barron Trump said the last president was 45
So you're saying the Barron Trump book was written by Illuminati?

Attempts to derail this thread. usual tactics when it comes to Titor. What are you people scared of? If its all a hoax, why put so much effort into discredit?

>As alex jones says, ITS NOT WHAT I THINK. ITS WHAT THEY BELIEVE.
alex jones did not coin that phrase. He just publicised it.

The Beatles are trash boy band pop music shilled by the music industry and not very good at all. Their music is bland, vapid, and absolutely boring. Deal with it.

Im gonna need a run down

yeah but thats my only reference to it so i use what I know. you fucking autist.

This is retarded. Couldn't they meet the next day?

The actual truth to this is that John was an actual time/line traveleller and the authorities know this. His predictions are that earlier in his timeline than hours the Middle East shit the bed, NK went full retard and there would both be a western Civil War, and a short WW3 with Russia/China/US etc. He specifically wa talking about how the Russians targeted the enemy, who lived in larger cities. Seems to me the version of events that Titor described are just a little late, but we see the beginnings of right now.

Its only 'retarded' if you dont understand it. Of course they could have met 24 hours later, anything within 2-2.5 percent divergence could have happened.

just a fyi, queerboy.

Being able to predict these things is just following IR out to it's endpoint. I'm interested enough to hear a spoopy story, but those kinds of generalizations are weak at best.

I can't even stand thirty seconds of I am the Walrus.
youtube.com/watch?v=wnfP31tNXWs
youtube.com/watch?v=AcQi7HP9Bjs€

Titors predictions were pre-9/11.
His information was a helluva coincidence, even if you dont believe the actual story.

mfw you've all been trolled by a number of faggots calling themselves tutor on some board. Never stopping to think why a time traveler would even go on some obscure board

I explain how it wasn't a time traveler

in 2000, your average normie wasn't on the internet. The internet was still the wild west, but very fun to communicate with people via chatboards. Those people tended to be more nerdy and have a bit more intelligence.

>mfw I was on the ATS threads when the Titor phenom went down senpai

I miss the old internet honestly. It seems so fake today compared to a decade ago.

I remember Titor. He was the one who warned us that Canada was going to destroy the world.

Me too. I'm 42 and I remember the days of old before the magic and the wild west days of bbs boards.

Nice quads

I can't believe you don't know what context is.

Given how retarded it is, he might not be entirely wrong.

Obama freed the gays

youtube.com/watch?v=2lYudapfHlw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5G8TtI3SHE
I don't know what context I should know.
There's no comparing the two. Shrill pop shit to the Father of Rock and Metal.

He said a skyscraper would be missing

What space image?

I think Titor was one of the first time travelers of his timeline, time travel being discovered independently in the various alternate worlds. I suspect time travelers colonize the past creating branching timelines as they do because real estate in the past on Earth is better for humans than outer space could hope to be. This explains the Fermi Paradox - all intelligent aliens eventually discover time travel to the past.

By delaying technological progress time travelers ( perhaps from later on in Titor's timeline or ones like it ) create more real estate. They have been at this game for thousands of years, perhaps since the time of Atlantis.

Titor mentions Doc Brown at CERN discovered the Flux Capacitor that makes Time Travel Possible. ( not really but something along those lines ).

After spending millions, the Superconducting Supercollider was canceled ( probably due to time traveler intervention ) some decades earlier. My guess is that time travel was discovered earlier there in some alternate timeline, Titor's people discovering again later it at CERN some years later since the SSC was canceled in Titor's timeline as well.

I think probably Al Gore won the presidency in Titor's timeline. Time travelers intervened in Florida so that in our timeline Bush II won.

In Al Gore's timeline 9/11 never happened. Al Gore provoked right wing terrorists ( egged on by Russia ) and a Civil war between the Cities and the country broke out with Al Gore in office.

The military divided, some remaining loyal to the Gore administration and some defecting to the rural areas. Russia intervenes, some cities get nuked, as Titor outlined.

In our timeline 9/11 happened and the civil war did not delaying the right wing awakening putting the lefties in an untenable situation wrt civil war thereby preventing it.

No nuclear war means more desirable less radioactive real estate for time traveler colonists that want to inhabit a cushy modern worldscape.

the sky pepe face that people trip out about

Not apples to apples comparison. Saying Beatles suck because better music came after is missing the point.

WTF
Source please

It's been planned for centuries

>chaos on the cosmos
>I want to believe

Trump stopped the NWO plan. The Hoover dam is not gonna blow up.

Those more innocent days before it was common knowledge the government would see all you do online, before shillbots roamed the net...

Titor not only alter the timeline, he ensure that the last president is chosen from his ancestral line, delaying the events by several years, and messing up most religious and new age prophecy timing, he's a fuckin troll that John.

And how exactly would someone know the Beatles never formed if they never formed for them to know who the Beatles are?

Sure this isn't a double false flag like the Sprouts at the jamboree?

There won't be a civil war without the military allowing it. Otherwise it's just homeland counterterrorism.

No, belly of the dragon is the Himalayan mountain range. Wake up burger, you're almost blind.

Nobody can "mess up" God's plan

What happened to the Bernstein bears

This larping faggot got literally everything wrong and you stupid fucks are brushing it off with le alternate timelines

Nigger you didnt even read my other posts. You,re a dumbass. Im not believing 2 sentences an user posted unles you back that shit up and explain what it will be in reference to in real world terms.

Stop shitposting #008.

who is that last president?

But they can mess up Satan's plans

:^)

The Beatles inspired Osbourne to be a musician. Stop being retarded.

Cunt, the country of China is the dragon. Just like Russia is a bear.
Now go look at a map of China, Himalayas is at its "belly".

Then you can go ahead and search for the dangers of melt-water lakes in Nepal and Tibet and Himalaya melting rate. Then you can see what the food production in India and China will look like with a bare Himalayan mountain range.

>The belly of the dragon will drip.

Stupid American, not everything is about you.

nice

sauce pls

captcha difficulty is approximately based on your memetic inconvenience to the powers that be.
Good news for you! You don't have to do captchas. That means you die last. :D

Inventor of the Titer hangup?

you're literally too retarded to realize America perfectly fits the description of the second beast (which is a dragon) from the bible

>Stupid American, not everything is about you.
when you're the only super power, it usually is

Of course he did, why do you think we are in this mess right now. Him wanting to change the past fucked up the future for all of us. He isn't some champion of time, he is a man that changed all of our futures.

if he exists that is

any1 have the trump time travel conspiracy

What could it mean?
Could it be a code to tell us who was truly right?

SO WHAT IS THAT PICTURE SUPPOSED TO BE?????/

AAAAHHHHHHH

You forgot to link
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Fun Fact- The Germans attempted to blow up the hoover dam with a submarine during WWII.
the-wanderling.com/hoover_dam.html
>polite sage for off topic

Yeah, just imagine how great his music would have been if he had been inspired by something GOOD instead!

I see death in your future. Don't sit in blue cars.

jokes on you and everyone else, we are all going to die in a nuclear war soon

Not you, you die in a blue car.

Damn.
I guess I might as well run my card up to the limit them

Shit, you should take a really good look at the surface of the moon sometime. Not all under the rocks and shit, but the entire face of the moon is a picture that can be viewed from every angle and it tells the story of the aliens, the red dragon and the wars on heaven and earth. The Apocalypse it real and you better get right with God.

Pic is on the face of the moon.

PIZZA CONFIRMED WISE Foundation (Minervan owl imagery?) emails mentioning PIZZA
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
1978 Chile scan menitoning PIZZA
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS

Apocalypse is a revelation of information cunt. Rothschilds will fall.

MMT is the weakest album after the White Album.. Abbey Road and Revolver and Help! Are their best.

Everything was fine, /x/ was contained to its own board, until Dickless shut off out protection grid...

We don't have a yellow sun anymore, do we? Something has definitely fucking changed.