Why is all of lefty twitter bending over backwards to make fun of this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/904484186291089408
recode.net/2017/9/3/16250766/hillary-clinton-startup-verrit-cyber-attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Redpill me on varrit

>Let's just double down on the division and act like those who voted for me should only consume their own form of media. Fuck the plebs that didn't vote for me.

Is regular propaganda not good enough ?

ding ding di-

media for the smart city people and not the rural and suburban retards

Apparently it's like e-cards for politics? Like that seems like it's basically it, but with the added bonus of having the validity of what's written on them independently verified?

It's basically a useless batshit website nobody had ever heard of before today, but Hilary Clinton endorsed it and now everyone on the left is laughing at her for some reason

>lose election
>become a paid shill instead

Hillary will be manning the computers in the CTR basement next

How can we meme the shit out of this?

Is this the new Democrat echo chamber?

Dunno. What the fuck is verrit and why would they ever laugh at Hillary after claiming she is literally a God?

Or do you mean "left" like Antifa left?

she'll be dead soon

>cheap out on setup
>invite way more traffic than you can handle
>muh russians

Coporutley produced memes?

When do we start gassing boomers? Waiting for them to die isn't looking like a viable option.

Rerolling

Trump and his voters have literally conquered twitter

Oh great, another Democrat propaganda company

Do they really need another one, they have like 10 of them now

Wow finally a place for the left to express their feelings! Fucking social media and mainstream media is all far right garbage so the left really needs a place of their own to call home on the internet.

Wait a second..

Twitter is for niggers and you fucking know it.

SOMEBODY HELP, THIS user FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND SUSTAINED 17 GUNSHOT WOUNDS TO THE HEAD DUE TO THE FALL.

>>cheap out on setup
>>invite way more traffic than you can handle.
>>muh russians

Top kek

Is this tweet real? Do you have a serial number for it? Present it now. Do not #resist the #resistance.

I'd love to beat the shit out of that faggot

instagram too.

Ya mean vermint ir vomit
R8ifjco

>this
mental illness lefts posting memes to each other
when will the mental health professionals start naming the left

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/904484186291089408

that disgusting old cunt is still alive???? WTF
#KillTheHill

Very scary to see a left "fact" platform with absolutely no context.....there will be a lot of sideways shit being verified.

Ah man, that ulcer made the back user's head explode in three separate places.

Sounds like it's going to be a cesspool of literal fake news.

i would hold his cheeks open for you to drill his asshole with a spiked bat
#KillTheHill
TREND THAT TWATTER
that old rusty cunt should be dead
DEAD
MAAMDAM DEAD LOSER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFUCKINGCUNTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANASTYCUNTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEATSHITHAHAHAHAHAHA

they had to make a subtwitter to protect themselves

Could you delete this please thanks, sharia blue will be in contact for your prize.

>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/904484186291089408

>Joing Verrit
>Post nothing but redpill material
>Ruin the platform

this is part of the whole "divide and conquer" strategy by the global elites.

Looks like the Left got mad that Twitter let's you put a fake name and a pepe profile pic so now they want twitter (reddit edition) where you have to be verified to post so they can blackmail your employer if you post any wrongthink hate speech

>leftists will pretend they aren't brainwashing themselves

>trump is producing fake news!
>trump: no you are FAKE NEWS!
>*everyone laughs*
>[6 months later]
>Introducing, new verified TM news facts TM verifying service, verrit TM
i wonder what will happen

sooooo how soon until this all fails apart like it should and we can laugh about it?

I mean seriously.....can you imagine what this means for the center / right? "So-and-so committed murder." While true, they left out the fact that the murder was committed to save 3 others. This is the kind of shit that will now be posted...again, facts with no context.

A funnier thing would've been to change the site's text to Russian Cyrillic

WHO?

The countdown is on.

>65.8 million
5 million dead people can maybe vote, but I doubt they can interact on social media.

Reddit, youtube, google, facebook, twitter, etc. will automatically scan images/posts and flag them as unverified (or outright delete them) unless they have a valid verrit code.

The only "facts" that will be allowed on the internet are whatever "facts" verrit publishes. Anything else will be subject to censorship.

>>cnn still thinks this is her

That'll be the day.

its just like the oniggercare website remember that shit lol it blew up for the first few months.
this shit is dead to lol
fucking garbage shitlibs cant do anything correctly
they cant even cheat and win
now this 3 time loser cunt is going to run again, just watch and see niggers its gonna repeat.

tl;dr: The left can't meme.

if kek wi-

this is going to happen. screen cap it.
THIS IS THERE NEXT MOVE TO WIN NEXT TIME

BE READY

don't worry, posts have to be verified before they show up so that people don't spread fake news

ole slick willy

oy vey! remember the 65.8 million, goyim!

This shit is truly scary

1984 thought police are here

Huma looks so cute

Verrit is one part of the quadrilateral anti-restraint apparatus of Société Bogdanoff utilized to infect the fourth dimension's outer integument. There's currently no opposition gilders/associates who reverse engineer their grade of quantum realization able to sterilize the pervasive impact, but we know the port belongs to a Lorenz subsurface

And they figured out how to circumvent the first amendment.

So y'ure sayin I can censor everrone if I's just a corporate monopolist?

Corporatism will be the death of the American Republic.

>podhoretz

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tell me more.

didn't they try and do this with shareblue?

>I'm excited to sign up for @Verrit
How can people just go and lie like that? I never understood that. How do you utter the untruth out of you mouth like it's nothing? Why do people do this?

we should ruin this.

Gosh, it's not like my youtube comments don't already disappear but all the wonderful peaceful minority enrichment stays.

recode.net/2017/9/3/16250766/hillary-clinton-startup-verrit-cyber-attack

Pretty sure Hillary Clinton endorsing your product by name is about the worst think that can happen to your company.

>leftists have just now pioneered a screenshot with an archive link
kek, it's like watching a third world country's space program

Gotta keep that cash rolling nigga

High test

why would leftists need another social media platform that promotes leftist views and silences dissenting opinions? They already have twitter, facebook, youtube, tumblr etc.

Daou hopes the site will have a podcast, some analysis, a hub on YouTube and other elements, as he aims to help Clinton backers fight the “bullying from the radical right and fringe left

>FRINGE LEFT

THEY ARE THROWING THE SJWS UNDER THE BUS!!!!!!!!!

This shit is straight up propaganda. This will hurt them more than help them. It's confirmation bias for the 200 retards who watch Maddow

this is my ideal woman

Should we all start up accounts? Id imagine we can just post our own alternative facts

Veritt?

Any relation to Project Veritas?

we should, we should shill and troll the website until its worthless

>Shilldawg shills your product
>random faggots flood in to see what it's about
>WE WERE FUCKING DDOS'D
Absolutely shameless.

It's only for people who voted for Hillary?

I love seeing that the DNC now has to disavow

>no Verrit.com authentication code
Why you posting fake news OP?

Implying anyone actually voted for her

kekked

Proof positive that the Russians did it.

That's what I thought.

Reddit and Twitter are pretty much lefty hug boxes

I guess they want zero wrong think going on.

absolutely savage

hahahahahaha they are killing each other.

Just make fake Verrit screenshots with redpilled facts verified and spread them everywhere before it even gets traction.

How much you wanna bet they donated a large sum to her?

This. Good to poison the well when people are most eager to drink. By the end of the week you shouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Fact™ and an actual fact.

the "verified" posts have an authentication code that can be searched to show its authenticity, they won't verify anything that goes against their propaganda so all your idea will do is give them a chance to say that this is proof that their verification system is needed so people can't spread fake news.

The guy who runs it, Peter Daou, previously ran Shareblue.

>act like those who voted for me should only consume their own form of media.

They already do.

>the plebs that didn't vote for me.

You mean "the Nazis".

shell be dead soon