Claim what is yours my brothers for the white woman is ours to conquer

Claim what is yours my brothers for the white woman is ours to conquer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some white girls just want a white guy brave enough to take her from the savage gorilla's arms

Way to go, nigger. You obtained a woman from a higher species.

Nah, nigger time to go back to Africa

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random

If they go black we don't want them back.

p-proofs

why? it's much easier to date a woman that has already been with a black man, than spend all your time worrying about a woman that hasn't cheating on you with one

The white woman came to the black man for his genetic superiority

>mfw im seeing more and more single mother coalburners with mixed kids
It's comedy at this point

White Europeans are the most savage killers the world has ever known. Don't piss them off.

Discorse from /pol hahaha. The posts that are floating around are called opens door and i am a time traveller.

You sound like a guy that got triggered

Looks like it's consensual, you didn't conquer anything Tyrese.

>Go to community college
>Literally every white girl has a black or brown bf

Sure bud.

Thats because most white guys have the grades to get accepted into a real college.

but white people ruin everything remember? you're ruining the narrative you stupid nigger. Looks like we're going to need another 100 years of slavery to teach you idiots.

transcending the need for women and pussy in the apex of red pills. Join me brothers

Did he hurt your feelings? did your GF cheat on you for a black guy

Not afraid. All you do is act tough online.

Fine

We'll go ahead and REclaim your land, your sons, your women, your culture, everything you hold dear.

Jews have lulled us to sleep, but woe be to the enemies of the white man when he awakens

youtube.com/watch?v=vXDCDsbWuNU

what superiority? niggers are ugly as dog shit and are 20 IQ points lower on average. having a big dig or decent physique means fuck all when you're borderline retarded and look like a slightly evolved shitskin gorilla

yes please take our roasties back to the ghetto with you and stay there where you both belong.

my nigger

Cute!

Pick your future.

As a person who seems to live in an area full of niggers you should know that from personal experience.
If you see any physically worthy white girl talking to a black guy, stare at her, smile to her, wait to see if she's gonna kick then nigger's ass, then go for her.
If you know she's talking to a nigger, prove you're better than him, be bold, talk about sexual stuff in the right amount to make her interested, but not scared at first.
It's no rocket science, just show you're a man with more virtues and bravery. Of course it won't always work because some girls are simply mudsharks, but most of them are worth trying.

You seriously think they're white? They're both latino. And also, what is to be expected of whites who aren't smart enough to make it into a regular university?

Sage

Holy shit white Rihanna is a fucking goddess.

its from a movie and not real life

most black girls prefer black guys and the white guys get keked by blacks.
many white women prefer dark guys

Bl*cks and Wh*tes are both subhuman. Turanics are the only real humans on earth...if you're not turanic you're not human. Wh*te women are disgusting fat slags and Bl*ck ""women"" are masculine dumb apes.

White Rihanna looks like Angelina Jolie

white is beautiful

I live in a 90% (maybe more) non-white area, and I have way more success than them in general. The problem is finding a girl who's good enough to try a serious commitment

>muh lion
European lions went extinct ages ago. The only lion is the African lion.

LUL you wish jamal

Black girls worship me here. Go fuck yourself turkroach, you're not worth living in the West

@140164963
Poorly made bait gets no (You)'s

>you will never marry this Aryan goddess of nigger triggering

Friendly reminder to report Sup Forums threads like these.

That's like dating an obese women, because you don't want to worry about her blowing up after marriage.

Black bitches getting BLEACHED

but africa is the rapeslave of the world

This is obviously a joke pic

Two Mexican = white nice try schlomo

hur dur, latino is a race

Black men are just more masculine