When are you ignorant redneck hicks ever going to learn?

When are you ignorant redneck hicks ever going to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Humans dont learn too good

BEEP BEEP
HERE COME THE RACE REDPILLS

Climate change has nothing to do with hurricanes you fucking cuck

>hurr durr natural disaster = muh climate shoah
>u dumbs SUBURBAN AND RURAL RETARDS r to blame!!!!\

kys retard

another Lefty shill sucking and milking Al gores cock.

and another newfag forgetting to SAGE his post

There's this thing called a hurricane season.

When you realise nuclear power is the solution and take all the gender / race bullshit out of the agreements you obviously never ever read.

Hurricanes during hurricane season.

Climate change deniers BTFO!

American is lower than dog. You can't learn anything.

>if only we signed the tpp then these hurricanes wouldnt exist

Redpanels is what it looks like when cancer gets cancer. Nobody kills more people or steals more or injures more people than white males.

>B-but it's okay if I commit war crimes!
Guess you won't mind when the tables turn then.

>Hurricane season has more than one hurricane
Color me surprised

Wow. Just wow

Hello little redditor. Lurk moar before you start posting.

Black crime statistics only work if you exclude war crimes. White males dominate then. And while we're on the subject. How come neonazis are fast to claim blacks commit more violent crime, but never talk about how males commit almost all violent crime, not females? Really activates your homemade coconut...

Confirmation bias. There are frequently more than 1 tropical storm / hurricane during HURRICANE season. Where you for the last 12 years when there was like zero activity (at least in the gulf)?

you already got one (you) from me, don't get fucking greedy

educated people know that climate is static, haha ignorant hicks btfo

Cucks detected. Hurricanes coming out of the horn of Africa for thousands of years. WHO KNEW!?

Funny how you totally sidestepped my point. Then did it again on the second point. It's almost like white males don't actually have an argument unless they torture the statistics.

hurricanes have never happened before
nope never
not once

It is called weather you dope.

Weather is not climate :^)

>Hurricanes never existed before today

Magnetic pole is shifting
Seriously where is the research on this.

Shit happens all the time. People believe it's global warming and can produce the "truth", others believe it's God and con produce the "truth", some others believe it's HAARP, etc. Shit happens all the time.

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

Must be them damn niggers running the MIC. Your precious black crime statistics are a vapor compared to all the nations American white males have wrecked and people they've killed or displaced just so they could steal land and resources. Isn't that a crime when blacks do it?

but the climate always changes & no1 knows y.. i think the sun has something 2 do with it

>not placing those kill counts on the jews that started those wars in the first place
stupid femanon posters

water never melted anything and was never literally hitler, but now that its on tv, it is

i miss comedians -- leftists provide such low hanging fruit im amazed no 1 plucked it yet

We need to implement the lynchings.

The military contractors are almost all white christian male. Not jews. Try again.

>Brazil

That's not true at all. Look into the big boys. Raytheon, Lockheed, Boeing. Look who is invested into them.

Right or left, relying on anecdotes is utter crap. And I think climate change is not only 100% real (something largely undisputed) but man made (main cause for dispute).

Of course it's true, you dumb sack of shit.

HAARP has nothing to do w Climate Change user

>not-uh, ur shit
compelling argument you have there fuckwit

I'm gonna get hit by that shit and I'm not stupid enough to fall for your slide thread.

Then why do they want to commit cultural suicide?

Conservative but Plant Scientist here (working with agriculture, weather is kind of a big thing to them)

Heres the thing:

Yes the oceans are warming. Yes this is going to change things. BUT:

A: Many regions will actually benefit

B: Western governments do not have the power to actually do anything about it.

C: It will show humans that no, having a giant city in an arid desert is not a good idea (looking at you LA)

As a northern midwesterner, things look great for us. More temperate growing seasons, higher property values, more co2 for our plants to eat.

Best of all Southern California likely gets a giant "fuck you" from Mother Nature. I can't wait.

What's that? Hurricanes during hurricane season!?!? who would have fucking guessed it's not like this has ever happened befor let alone that we had 5 years of little to no hurricane activity not like you are falling for conformation bias or anything

Are you retarded? You really think hurricanes are something out of the norm for the East coast and gulf states???

>Comic claims race and IQ facts that make me uncomfortable and angry
>Let's lie and claim that people in cities have higher IQs

You sure showed him.

Usually 2-3 hurricane landfalls a year.

Predict MORE hurricanes due to AGW.

Get 1 hurricane landfall in 12 years.

Dumb-ass liberals declare the hypothesis of MORE hurricane landfalls is PROVEN!

Can't make this stuff up. Democrats are profoundly stupid.

How many more and what cat would you want to make landfall to believe even a little bit?

Talking as if Irma already has made landfall.
We would require 10 landfalls this year just to get back to the average because of how few there have been in the last 10 years

Say no more famalan

Did you know that niggers make up 13% of the US population, but are responsible for 50% of all violent crime?

Anti racist is a code word for anti white.