Jew screws

What the fucking fuck Sup Forums? How are these things allowed to exist? It just took me an hour to do a 10 minute job because 2 of the 6 screws I had to remove were these god damn jew screws.

What is the final solution to the torx question?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Literally lmao

I heard you don't have these in America is that true?

Nope, just used some to build a window frame the other day. Michigan btw

screws with a square indent? I have some of those in my apartment right now probably

It's called a Robertson screw your uncivilized savage

You can use a flathead to get those out/in if you don't have the right bits

I've seen them occasionally, but I live in practically Canada, so who knows.
What's wrong with good old fashioned wholesome Phillips head screws? I'll tell you - they remind jews of Christ and they can't have that so they invented torx to torment me.

That's what I did, but it takes forever and is a pain in the dick. Stripped 'em all to shit too

Jew screws are the worst.

>Changing brake pads on my motorcycle
>Time to take the caliper off
>Fucking jew screws holding it on
>Have to go down the hardware store and buy jew screw set, more expensive than other screw bits

Absolute cunts.

Delete this

i had to deal with these a few days ago, recently bought a new car and the dealership put a tag on the front with their business name, phone number and street address, after trying to get it loose i got pissed off and ended up buying a $12 star bit set just to remove it

That's a tamperless torx screw 6 star tips, a torx plus has 5.

>OY VEY DON'T REMOVE OUR DEALERSHIP ADVERTISEMENT GOY

hooktube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
is this true?? did the jews do it?
captcha???

I was helping a girl at work find a skrewdriver and she described it exactly as a star of david.

I'm in love.

Phillips screws were designed to limit the amount of torque the driver applied to the screw by encouraging cam-out. Unless you need that feature you really should use something else. Reed & Prince is a winner.

Butch Cassidy's sister told me that he invented the phillips head screw.

>OY VEY GOY, LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED OUR SPECIAL SCREWDRIVER BIT! ONLY $14.99.

They were outlawed in 1960s.

last resort, get a drill the size of the tap hole and drill the fuck

yeah we do. they are damn near the only fastener used in the RV industry, and all that shit comes from Indiana.

I've seen a few of them, but I live in Minnesota.

robertson are nice for anything dealing with wood but impractical for much else due to increased cam out chance at higher torques

Ironically, 'star of david' headed screws are much worse than the 'cross' head screws because the corners of the mold can get SCREWED UP easier, since smaller.

Yeah, but screwguns are covered by the U.S. Constitution's Second Amendment. I support the right to keep and bear screwguns, just like all real Americans.

See them a lot in cabinetry.

>thread full of fucking chumps
sell your tools to a real man

>What is the final solution to the torx question?
Ez-out. Remove these screws from their resting place and throw them out into the world. replace them with redpilled Phillips-head screws.

It's your own damn fault you fucking idiot.

the phillips head is basically a cross, o/c the heebs need to get in on the racket

>sell your tools to a real man
sili-kroil is the ONLY oil I use for removal operations.

topkek

jew screws are there so you take your (((german))) auto to the (((dealership))) instead of fixing it yourself

Just don't put them near a bank and they won't screw you back.

This stuff smells like heaven

a box with 2 of every bit is about $5. get a real job, soft cock.

Never used them myself but I've seen them in a lot of buildings, furniture, and other large things

Liquid Wrench is the best commercial product for that. Certain types of automatic transmission fluids can be modified with additives to work better than LW but not by much and its a lot more hassle.

here, there, and everywhere

>buying the cheapest chinkshit you can.
>not fully expecting it to strip on try
I laffed

They put them on license plates to as a magical sigil to keep jews from stealing your license plates.

>*on first try

Literally no. The product he mentioned and the one in the post before his are proven better in both the real world and in the lab conditions. Problem is, Kroil is a pain in the dick to get because it's not sold in any stores: you have to order it directly.

Fucking toppest

snap on

Is this a joke?

Every decking and construction screw is Torx now because they are extremely better than phillips and robertson. How sheltered are you to not even know of Torx or have bits for them?

I wasn't talking about a full bit set, just one of these. Is Dewalt suddenly a shitty brand?

The Society of Automotive Engineers begs to disagree. Lab tests placed LW first of commercial products as a penetrating fluid. My experience in the field as well. I tried the SAE's transmission fluid formula and it was better but a hassle as I posted.

You are way easier to distract than me.

>Liquid Wrench is the best commercial product for that.
Pfffft. Kroil. Make your foreman order it or refuse to work lol. I have used an absurd amount of various rust inhibitors, oils and other concoctions for penetration to remove bolts and nuts. NOTHING at all does what Kroil does, or is even close. The only thing that can be done that does ANYTHING like kroil is an application of never-seize onto the threads WHEN it was installed. The amount of rust depends on the type of line, but chilled water lines rust. Every time. Kroil and a blow torch are the best pick every time for rusted bolts.

t:Pipefitter.

Suddenly?

tell us about your weekend, user

Need Swastika screws.

I don't work in construction, Pablo. I don't give a fuck what's used to build decks, I just turn wrenches in my garage every once in a while. I have like 53 screwdrivers, I'm not going to run out and buy a fucking jew screw bit set just to pad Mr. Sheckelstein's pockets. We put a man on the moon with Phillip's heads screws, good enough for me.

The heat treat on Chink stuff has improved greatly over the years

It's the other way now; it'll strip local made screws

The torx bit is superior in every way to traditional screw head styles. It spreads the torque evenly on the head and has a way less of a chance of rounding out or snapping a head off.

>swastika head screws
or
>deathshead screws

>implying anything with a hex or allen head isn't jewish also
they got us m8

they wont strip like chink shit he was talking about

>Not having a Torx set

It's literally a superior pattern.

They literally are the same chink shit, just in prettier packaging.

this symbolizes the easiness of the Jews control through cubes and their Saturn worship.

>How are these things allowed to exist?
Because the driver doesnt walk out. They also allow you to apply more torque to a fastener without stripping it.

>It just took me an hour to do a 10 minute job because 2 of the 6 screws I had to remove were these god damn jew screws.
Then you're a retard who couldnt be bothered to organize his toolbox.

>What's wrong with good old fashioned wholesome Phillips head screws?
They were designed (or popularized?) for Ford way back when so that unskilled workers wouldnt damage drivers. They were designed to have the driver walk out when too much torque is applied. As a result fasteners can get damaged and then you get to drill them out when they seized

>some kike literally patented a square

I just spent 3 days on a tune up thanks to cheap sparkplugs and shitty tools. Wahoo!

like this user saidI'm snapping more screws than stripping them out these days. Their bits are fine, I'm not going to spend more on something that I will most likely drop before I wear out. I like their corded saws. I wouldn't buy their cordless. Good enough?

that's wrong though. torx is designed to be like hex/allen but less likely to strip when you crank on it.

Pretty common for decking screws actually. I prefer them over Phillips.

Jews like screwing people. What else is new?

I can see no advantage of torx vs the square hole ones. the square ones don't strip the teeth off the bit. Last basically forever. I had to buy many torx bits to put the zillions of torx screws into my deck. It's just what Lowes had for screws.

These are great. They are around, but hard to find ( at least home depot and lowes didn't have them )

>Philips
>redpilled

Slotted is true path to self-improvement. Teaches virtues of pre-drilling, waxing, and buying properly grounded scewd rivers.

its torx you nigger

so your brakes can be tightened down properly and dont come flying off

This guy.

My expirience with star skrews are that they are alot better then cross ones. The edges dont get damaged easily and you can apply more force to them. I now regulary buy them if I can.

beeswax and a torch is best for rusted hardware. but that's an a jew secret so don't use it because fuck you for wanting me dead.

>he doesn't have literally hundreds of screwdriver bits
when are you starting your hrt?

and you thought a jew screw was expensive.....

this shit is literally making art on every screwhead and driver

pay $16 to the kike or pay $33 to angela merkel so she can import more rapefugees

your call kraut

I have a special jew screw bit set
They feel more secure than phillips head 2bh. Phillips head screws make me nervous, feels like I'm either going to round off the screw or damage my screw driver

My Kawasaki bike has those all over it. Fucking nips can't just leave shit alone.

How the fuck would the type of bit required tighten it any tighter it's the other way around torx don't need to be tightened as tight to work just as well.

Make giant jew screws and sell as dildos

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Your pic is a horrible example. They're mostly hollow ground flat head bits so you dont damage an antique firearm. They'd be silly to use for general purpose work. You should have posted a pic of a Whia set

all that vibration on a vehicle would warrant a tighter fastener to withstand the continual rumbling of the road, and vibrations of the engine and everything else

loctite can only do so much

It's a torx bit
It's for putting in tight, small screws by hand. They're great for things you dont want to fall apart.

Robertson screws are the true redpill. strongest and never slip or strip.

Torx doesn't have the nipple in the center chum
The pic in OP are jew screws

general purpose work uses general purpose screws. I have a bunch of specialty bits for specialty jobs.

Normal torx has 6 tips too. The image in OP looks like a torx security screw which has a pin in the middle to prevent normal torx bits from fitting. You can still buy torx security bits pretty easily. It is a dick move on the manufacturers part.

>It just took me an hour to do a 10 minute job

bruh just get a screwdriver set that has all sizes of all different type of bit. You can get a decent quality set with 60 or so bits for less than $30.

Tamper-Resistant Torx is still Torx.
The logic behind it is pretty ridiculous though.

i ran into them in my job. all it takes is a slot driver of the right length

>he didnt use a rubber band as a buffer

I've seen them on shit like bathroom stalls. it makes sense that you don't want some joker going in and stealing all the doors from your shitters.

It isn't
It's ingenious, they have the best design and will prevent flag waving fat boys like you from trying to pull any funny business

Try using a regular torx on them and it won't work

I use these for nearly everything i build, they almost never become stripped

Theres fucking torx screwdriver bits at the dollar store what the fuck is wrong with you guys

And if u got no quality dollar store just order them on ebay