Whats with Left leaning people always liking to travel and right leaning people always hating on it...

Whats with Left leaning people always liking to travel and right leaning people always hating on it? does it come down to pure xenophobia? im genuinely curious because im fairly far right but traveling to Thailand was the best decision of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can this even be considered a stereotype if it isn't true?
Stronger correlation between travel and economic situation than anything else.

It's easy to love something you can afford.

And hate something that you can't.

I love travelling. No idea what you're on about.

Fairly based conservative, but nothing will make you xenophobic like traveling to foreign countrys with the military, especially if you are actually in a combat MOS and interact with mudslimes

Traveling makes empty people feel accomplished.

Traveling is going outside of the safety of the cave/village.

Usually, this meant you'd probably die.

Right leaning people are more survival orientated, with left being more trusting of others

Right out the gate, you've made an incorrect assumption about conservatives.

Waste of resources. How many times do you have to see Paris?

Why not invest your fucking wealth into something you can pass down? The powerful families didn't get rich by blowing it on creature comforts.

Imagine the peakers and floaters that fat ass drops.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppp

Getting based in Europe or Asia as Chair Force is pretty legit from what i hear.

I love traveling and I voted Trump and plan to vote for him again. You are making a false claim.

My father is an old school conservative lawyer, and he travels all the time.
Has houses all over.

escapism

im right wing as fuck and i love traveling. the reality of it is that most conservatives can't afford to travel very far to unfamiliar areas until they're 40+ and by then they have families to feed.

Conservatism is a thing of the working class, typically.

Traveling is probably the most empty and materialistic thing you can do.

I only see blown off penises when I travel, it's sort of depressing

>why are left wing people decadent and materialistic whilst right wing people are frugal and virtuous
I just don't feel like answering this. Basically when you're a shit person something like "I've travelled to more countries" seems to compensate for them.

what ?

If I had a travel partner that knew how to get into trouble, I'd doubt it. Who knows? Maybe I too could be arrested for piracy one day.

Left leaning fucks like to travel by blasting their entire savings etc. (Search Beg-packers) Everyone else just takes a holiday if they need to or have extra money to spare.

>Whats with Left leaning people always liking to travel and right leaning people always hating on it
Can you even prove there's a correlation here?

the more you see of the world the more you realize America is amazing. so leftists just haven't traveled enough yet generally. two years in India will turn you to a straight eugenicist

it some cases this is true, but you still sound like a broke fag, with no swag

What is with the constant Thailand shilling? Is it trying to tie this board/rightwingers with sex tourism?

It's so fucking obvious.

Up until recently there was always some kind of "traveling hate thread" in the catalog and they would always get up to 200-300 posts. It looks like they've dropped off though

Lefties travel because it's fashionable and they
get plebbit kike gold and become beggars in
the process, the right travels to relax and enjoy
cultures, historical sites or just for hand jobs by
Juanitas etc.

Right wingers don't like traveling? That's news to me.

B... BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCC
TJIOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCASOPDAFJASAASKFJKLAS;KLJASDFAFIWIEOIUO CSIUOSDIUOIUOWEFWERIUOWFFDSISDIUOSDFIUSDFWDFWERKKJWERKWEJIOWQUIOJFASIODFJASDIOAFUQWIOUFASIODFJDIOQWERUIWQEFISOAFJSDAJIKLH

>Every single woman's dating profile mentions travel.
Why?

Right wingers = rural and suburban retards who are too poor to travel

They do not know how to enjoy their own country. They have no pride in their own nation. They are empty souls lost in a civilisation of consumerism expecting fulfilment and joy to be handed to them on a silver platter. I'd rather go outback and shoot guns in my own country than be a tourist in some third world shithole or get mugged in Jew York.

It's funny, travelling is supposed to make you more liberal and open-minded.

It did the exact opposite for me. It made me realize how much of a shithole the majority of the planet really is, as well as whites (and East Asians) being the only ones able to maintain high levels of civilization.

I would savage that girl's asshole. Sauce?

Im right wing and went to Thailand this year too.

best decision of ur life? wut... it wass a cool 2 week trip, can always go back cuz round trip is like 600 bucks.

>Sauce?
Going down on Down Syndrome Girls IIV

this tbqh

i genuinely like other cultures (particularly other white cultures, but not exclusively)
so i would like to visit others as a tourist.
but this doesn't mean i want all these cultures to be mashed together into where i live...

I spent a few months in Mexico and Central America and I was redpilled beyond belief. I didn't even have a bad experience in any way, it just made me realize that some cultures need to be separated until they figure out how fix their own problems

That's a healthy diet of SQUATZ and OATZ

this exactly. trips to south america, asia, and africa will red pill a person

>swag
You're so woke

A fucking leaf

exactly. And South America really has nothing on some countries in Africa and Asia

Gluten's a bitch, man.

America has every ecosystem except for like deep jungle and savana. There is no real reason or need to ever step off of US clay. Except to add more clay to the nation or see how the subhumans live (the later be seen in 4k from your home and is really a nonreason tbqh)

That ass needs to travel to the gym.

I've lived in four different countries and I've visited dozens of others. The experience has not made me left wing.

Does any user have the comic of the older gentleman who travels and sees all the different cultures? One strip all the countries are unique and he has a great time. But then in a parallel strip he travels and sees the "multicultural" version of the same cities and becomes a Nazi because everywhere is the same? That fucking comic hits the nail on the head.

Also people shit on the Millennial idea that traveling makes you cultured, wise, and will fill your instagram with tons of attention. In reality, there's nothing special about traveling.

Truth

Leftards travel to fill the empty hole in their brains

I don't have anything against travelling and would like to do it myself, but, as some have pointed out, I don't exactly have the resources. I would love to spend a month in Thailand, but I'd be fired if I did.

Truth is, I don't have anything against traveling, just people doing it to "broaden their horizons." At a point, you have to realize that some of these people who travel are just consumers. Instead of consuming physical goods, they consume experiences. While I want to travel and indulge myself a little, I'm more interested in making something of and for myself and others than greedily hogging experiences.

I know not everyone who travels is this way, but I can't but help get that vibe from some.

Mia Sand

Snu Snu mode

I'm not sure why I'm saving this but I am...

>Traveling for a leftist
Fucking the whole motel floor, drunk, depression, taking in drugs, buys the most expansive fake bullshit, gets herpes
>traveling for a right wing
Goes out of its way to stay in a host family, makes lifetime friends, volunteers for community work, camps out to national parks and see the beauty, doesn't travel to nigger invested areas, buys homemade things for memory, met a soulmate to later have a family of 5.

who is the girl in the OP

I used to follow her on instagram but unfollowed her

Thailand is fucking gross.
Rampant AIDs, degenerates selling their children to pay rent, and disgusting abominations that disguise themselves as women everywhere.
It is literally the Jew version of Asia.
OP is definitely a faggot.

There's also a white messiah complex to it that liberals fucking love. In white societies, they might be rejects and losers, but go to a third world shithole and suddenly your a rock star that can get girls and live like a king for just a few hundred bucks a month.

This is an unspoken secret when it comes to development workers and NGOs. They're poverty pimps. They live like kings and drive around in nice cars while the natives live in squalor. But they like to market themselves as "humanitarians."

Because as they say so often they are "earthlings"
But that's just bullshit.

What's with retarded OPs posting fake and gay anecdotes that they perceive to be universally true?

Massive epiphany you had there faggot, guess your next step is to publish your finding in some journal.

Holy Christ let me impregnate this Amazonian goddess. Sorry what was the thread?

Fuck off amerimutt nobody expects an amerifat to bring rational thoughts anyway.
There's actual material behind this.
Though I am too lazy to put the links together atm.
Fuck off

Lefties don't fucking get it.

Where am I going to travel where I can experience another culture I can't experience here?

I can walk down the street and experience
>Chinese culture
>Mexican culture
>Vietnamese
>Burmese
>Greek

I can go on and on. Every city in the USA has little enclaves of all sorts of cultures. Every big city has a "Little Japan", a "China Town", etc.

So those places automatically get crossed off the fucking list!

The only places I want to travel to are places like
>Liechtenstein
>Slovenia

because traveling to a foreign-country always cause me to get nausea overtime and going through the process of getting on a damn plane.

I remember a time when i was heading back to Florida from that awful experience i had. I told this nigger-coach that i wanted a damn sandwich, even showed my money to her. She yelled at me and said "no this is a 30 minute flight".

That fucking sucked and that is why i hate american airlines and traveling for about 2 weeks.

People who like to travel for the sake of travel are uprooted individuals and spiritually homeless. It's great to have affinities for different cultures but cathedrals weren't built to encourage tourism.

its a bullshit meme meant to suggest that xenophobia is the result of a myopic world view lacking of experiences, though more often than not (myself included) travelling acts as a catalyst to anti immigration / xenophobic viewpoints (going to japan, seeing a beautiful country that is allowed to exist as proud people, contrasting that to the situation in the west, lamentation turns to anger)

Foreign cock.

Fills space in the description and hopefully makes they seem less like a boring dried out fat chick.

I'd say there's nothing wrong with travelling as long as you remember that it's just a way of spending money on fun that doesn't really require anything from you or teach you anything (in other words, just a form of consumerism). So don't obsess about it: don't spend too much money or time on it and certainly don't build your life around it.

left wingers have fewer children
fewer steady relationships
no responsibilities
no monetary prioritization ,house ownership etc
so there's money to waste on travel

>while the right uses that money for improving future generations

stop having your weak minds infected by black "culture" you fucking idiots , that bitch is borderline obese and you guys are drooling over it

Nah man you don't get it. Going abroad is cool
you get to experience radically different lifestyles and cultures, especially in Europe. I do agree that our fair land offers everything though

This

kill niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

I have a friend who had the same problem. His therapist trained him to close his eyes whenever he's within 10m of a blown-off penis so now he doesn't see them as much anymore

this is what i mean
you clearly havent been

Imagine being so scatologically-minded that you've developed terminology for different types of fecal matter.

I've traveled more than most lefties and Im basically a full blown nazi at this stage of my life.
For example I didn't hate gypsies until I encountered them in real life. Now when I hear Hitler killed gypsies I can only smile.

Meeting more shitty brown people is what actually makes me hate them and see through their lies. Idk how people pretend they dont have a ton of shitty experiences or feelings of tensions with brown people, my life is full of them.

I am from Quebec why the fuck would I want to travel, this IS best Canada.

>retard
I love travelling, seeing european history and ethno-culturally homogeneous communities, sadly I can't see them together, but one day

I love traveling to white countries

compelling argument fucktard

This.

For women, travelling to foreign places where nobody knows them, allows them to really relax and be the complete sluts that they truly are and get as much cock as they want without fear of repercussion, negative reputation etc.

Thus in contrast to more homely right wing women, leftist women (being complete sluts) are obsessed with travelling everywhere.

it amazes me how some people who have the time and resources to travel don't have the curiosity or desire to. how fucking boring.

What white countries?

Why would I get on a smelly plane with a bunch of sick assholes for hours and go stay in a bed that isn't mine so that I can "expierence" new sights? No thanks. I'll stay in America. The rest of the world isn't worth seeing much less even worth knowing or reading about.

The video of her sucking dick isn't half bad

I am right wing and love to travel. I just travel to civilized nations. I go to Japan 1x a year and France every other year. I am going to Finland in October so that seems pretty cool. I don't particularly see how travel is a Left vs Right thing.

this, they cant even find the airport

Link?

They travel now, because now they can do it on other people's expense.
They also do it because they think it enriches their life, as if other people care.
It's ridiculous, unnecessary and part of the whole worldly ideal that they're indoctrinated with.

And specifically in the case of women, you just know they're getting smashed left right and centre by all the exotic boys. It wastes them.

Right- winger and I love travel and South American culture.
Grow up, desu. Jeeze

S-sauce?

straya, nz, good parts of USA

Right-leaning people travel plenty, they just don't rabidly brag about it to everyone or bring it up at every opportunity.

I had a great time in an irrelevant country, but I won't tell you were it was, Mr. Noseburg.

Can't have you ruining the whole planet. Its time to keep secrets.

t. Juan Hernandez-Gonzalez-Rodriguez

You guys can find it.

travel made me more right wing

>go to Bahamas
>see glorious Colonial architecture and art
>it's all crumbling and falling apart
>victorian mansions full of smelly squatting niggers who can barely speak a language
>peddlers everywhere trying to sell you stupid shit
>drunks everywhere
>some cracked out nigger comes up to be my "tour guide" and starts talking about the joys of Bahama independence from colonialism
>mfw

Right leaning people like to travel latter in life when they have saved money and can travel without a major financial burden. Left leaning people like to travel and spend all their money when they are young and then have no money when they are old. It's pretty straight forward and only left leaning people are retarded enough to rationalize it like you did.

I wouldn't mind travelling to somewhere in Europe if everywhere in Europe wasn't overrun by mudslimes who would cut my head off or crazy dictators who censor everything.

I'd travel if I had the money, leftards live off their parents so they all want to travel on mommy and daddies dime. It's the same reason people think Americans are insufferable, all the travelers are well off liberal shit eaters.