Ask a Marine combat vet anything

Why the fuck can't you put anything in the Comment field?

do you liek mudkips?

Does it feel good killing Mudshits?

How many dicks/crayola crayons did you suck?

are traps gay?

Did you fuck any minorities?

What was your Unit?
How many confirmed Kills?
What's your KD like?

2nd LAR
Navy hand me downs

HEY VEGETA

Are you an 11b?

11B here

Any tips on dealing with low iq squadmates as a new private

Earn rank as fast as you can, separate yourself from the shit bags because they won't make it longer than 4 years

Roger that

Why are you a zogbot?

How does it feel knowing you might die for Israel?

Are you still patriotic knowing what you've learned in the military?

Did you feel transgender in the military made you look weak?

Would you still sign up?

Copy that

>Unironically joining the United States minority corps

What's the biggest gun you've ever been shot at with?

Diskha, 12.7×108mm

Why were you such a boot ass boot back when you were a boot ass boot, boot.

What's your opinion on the M27 IAR? Do you think it's a good idea to adopt it throughout the Marine Corps, replacing both the m4 and m249 ?

stay frosty

Why you niggers use 5.56 for combat in the desert where distances are way longer than 300 yards?

Also, any trannies in the military, and how you unit reacted to it?

I asked you four solid questions, answer them you pathetic maggot.

Thank you for your service.

Let me hear the sound of your left.
The sound of your right

Are you a lean mean fighting machine?

Throwing that in Google images gets me a page full of Indian bitches. Terrifying.

The SAW definately needed to go, was a good concept but the 5.56 just isn't enough powder to keep the charging handle from sticking when you get dirt on the weapon. I mean it's a good idea for CQB/ MEU's but I wouldn't mind seeing something smaller than the 240 that shoots 7.62

Kikes> Mudslimes
Yes
Never had em, served when don't ask don't tell was still a thing
Yes

What knife did you use?

>dodging the second question
Are you a tranny?

Thank you, good sir.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

It can type quickly

I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose

Are you a nazi?

>deleting your original comment to post this weak ass pasta
>mfw

5.56 is used to wound, i.e. I shoot you in the shoulder, round comes out your ass and cuts up everything on the way through. You usually die of sepsis later, but demoralizes your buddies and takes more to treat you

Please give detailed descriptions of all sexual activities you have had with family members or animals.

But is well know that fragmentation of 5.56 is poor after just 100 yards.

So, what gives?

Anyway, I hope you had fun in the sandbox and killed a bunch of towal heads

Yeah, I kill niggers in Dominican Republic now. Shame, place is way nicer than Hati

Private contractor for those rich ppl migrating there?

Fuckers are flying US mainland because in Dom Rep you dont need to pay federal taxes and the taxes for business is 0.

>Kikes> Mudslimes
You don't belong here.
>pick a side goyim!

Yeah, lotta work here and Panama lately. I swear to god half of the accounts are people from Ohio, that state sounds like cancer

Kike women are at least fun to sport fuck, I had some of the best sex of my life with this stipper who used to work for (((Mossad)))

>Marine combat vet

SO U HEAL UNDERWATER ANIMALS AFTER THEY FIGHT EACH OTHER?

Can you find me a box of Grid Squares?
Or a tube of Elbow Grease?
Or a bucket of Rotor Wash?
Or a bottle of Blackout Drive Fluid?

A childhood friend of mine is SF here in Australia and was over in Afghanistan.

He said that heroin, hash and pedophilia is everywhere with the locals. He said even the farmers are junkies.
He hates them passionately.

Is all this stuff true?

What are you fighting for?
What's your definition of a patriot?

Yes, unfortunately. Bachi Bazzis are extremely common among the Pushtun in the south.

whaddya mean you dont understand the intricacies of geo-politics

lol

>proud of being a brainlet

Yup, you're definitely a Muhreen

Triggered

Akctually, I'm 37% Europea-

I've met infantry marnies.

I've met aviation marnies.

The only difference is air wing is way more vocal about their yut yut.

>mfw i have no face for admin marnies.

>this thread

Semper Fi faggots

If you're in the Marines and you're not in the infantry, you're in the navy

Are you excited for the introduction of the new branch so called ' space force'

Hey there Baby Killer, how does it feel knowing that you are being ruled by Christ killing, dreidel spinning, dick chopping kikes. Your service went towards forming Greater Israel for these Yiddle Diddles. You stupid piece of shit. If I ever encounter you, I would not hesitate to hang you on a cross. Fuck you, fuck your family, and fuck everything that you stand for, you Goddamn blood dripping cunt.

Well, it would be nice if the DOD worked on getting all combat units weapons that work before trying to start shit with the Protoss but hey, that's above my pay grade

Please say this in person to the next Marine you see

Watch brah, he's probably 6'4, jacked and makes over 150k working at Wendy's

Thx for coming on.
There is a lot of shit happening up here, what with literal communists in the street.
What do you see happening here in the US in the next few years?
What do you hear from your clients about our future?

MOS? You a pog brah?

Lot of $ moving down here, cheap land and getting away from ever increasing (((taxes))). Will be interesting for sure, if we stay with Trump economy will likely improve any leftist politian and we are definitely going balls deep into Yemen and North Africa more than we are already are, that's where most of the shooting jobs are now

0311, been out 6 years although

Why is your PT test so weak? No pushups, no sit-ups? Only crunches, pull-ups and a run.

As a sailor, I resent that.

Your air wing guys are predominately stupid.

Not all - not by a fucking longshot.

But most. Most of them are fucking stupid.

The Navy is like 50/50. So half of us are stupid. Half, not most.

It's Spring 1861 and you have to choose whether or not to remain in the US Marine Corps or defect and join the Confederate States Marine Corps

20 pull ups and 18 minute 3 mile run isn't weak, and that's basically a minimum for most straight leg units unless you want them to shit you into one of their security or QRF platoons

as city, state, and federal debt goes up, taxes go up.
high taxes have been the main cause of revolutions in the past.

>Implying I know or give a shit about our Air Wing POG's

before and after you were deployed, have you ever heard of "The International Jew" by Henry Ford?

>Insert "John Glenn was an air-winger" anecdote

Degtyarov Shpagin Krupnokalibernyj
DShK or "Dushka"

t. army fag

Marine here, M249 just needed updating the weapon is good just the ones we had were busted.

Ah, so you were a rifleman the whole time? I know Marine's have different MOS codes for different roles within the squad.

I was an 11B in the Army for 4 years.

Why do Americans never stay in the army?

Yeah. I buy into the anti kike stuff on this board like 50-50, too many logical fallacys although. It's most relatable in so much as don't marry jewish, every. Other than that I don't really look into the eternal shlomo too much other than LARPing

what do you think of USMC public affairs?

Yeah, but was assigned as a scout. Basically a reconnaissance billiot, but other than smaller platoons basically do the same thing overseas as the LAV doesn't have much armor so end up using MRAP's instead

This has been my experience in most Sup Forums mil threads.

"The 5.56 just isn't enough powder to keep the charging handle from sticking when you get dirt on the weapon"

Nigga wat. Have you ever held an M249?

I don't think you have. The shit you spout is nonsensical to people who actually know about this shit.

I just turned 22 you think I'm too old, I was thinking about signing up and getting financial help to finish college.

Aren't LAVs notoriously unsafe?

Also, question

Cheers mate. Figured it out quickly enough, just found the idea of OP under heavy fire from a pack of middle aged Punjabi women to be entertaining

SAW gunner 2 deployments, I'm surgical with the thing. Problem is ours were all old as fuck, doesn't matter how well you clean a broken weapon. After first 3 firefights everybody just got m4's. Semper gumby.

Not too old, but I wouldn't wait much longer majority of guys go right after high school

Did you look the the Post ID?
The M249 is GTG, it operates exactly like a AK does.

Well you call the bolt a charging handle, so I'm not sure I believe you.

it was probably one of the most singular dumbest things I've read about the SAW in a long time.

I threw a lot of rounds down range when I was a SAW gunner and I had zero problems with the weapon and then again with the MK46/48 I had zero problems with it.

The M27 was an answer to a problem that didn't fucking exist. Same thing with the latest PIP they rolled out to the line units in the army. Nobody I ever served with asked for a heavier barrel and full auto. We were all asking for FF rails and better optics and a steadier supply of match grade ammo for our snipers and DMs.

If the race war starts what side will the military be on?

Can't the military just buy new ones instead of replacing the whole system with that abortion known as the M27?

Yeah they are pretty fucked, scouts sit above fuel tank's and without the up armor they aren't good for much other than being RPG magnets. 242 is just epic in TIC's although, just surreal, but a lot of the time especially in Afghanistan can't take LAV's on missions because of the IED threat level

What unit, boot?