Why are smokers so demonized in todays society...

Why are smokers so demonized in todays society? The taxes are getting ridiculous and the risks of second hand smoke are vastly exaggerated.

go smell like shit somewhere else

Cause it's fucking disgusting and degenerate as uck you filthy bogan cunt

Go smoke some Winnie blues on your "smoko break"

Dog cunt

Because it's bad for you. It's similar to seeing people gorging themselves on McDonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner.

It's repulsive, and it makes you smell like shit too.

health insurance jews

Because what else are smokers going to do? Stop smoking?

The government can get away with it without repercussion

Smoking, one of the simple fine pleasures of a gentleman.
The tax is ridiculous because less people smoke now, and smokers pay for Medicare.

lmao dont only abbos call people dogs ? dogs are one of the greatest things that exist you twerpy faggot

Dog, is actually the worst insult you can use in Australia. I physically cringe whenever I hear it and want to smack the living shit out of some one if the call me it or if I even hear them use the term. You can call an aussie a cunt all day, but don't ever call him a dog if you want to keep your teeth in your head.

mob mentality mainly. it gives people the moral justification to act like complete cunts to their fellow human with little fear of repercussion and in some cases are socially rewarded by it.

It's an easy as fuck source for money.

The state I live in just passed an additional 8% tax on tobacco products claiming that it would be earmarked for aiding veterans and funding veteran programs. Since no one bothered reading the law before it passed, no one noticed that only 3% of the revenue from the tax was earmarked for such while the rest went into the general budget.

It's a disgusting habit that damages your body and the bodies of those around you. Nicotine provides absolutely zero benefit. At least stuff like amphetamines can help you focus in moderation.

What about subdog you abo fucker?

Non smoker here. Get off smokers backs. They put millions of dollars into government coffers. Once they get sick from cancer, they're usually dead within a year. Small drain on society. Non smokers once too old to take care of themselves go into care homes and can live for 10-20 more years.

Nicotine blocks estrogen.
Unlike weed and beer.

The cheapest pack of 25 here is about $17USD.

The only people who get cancer are the ones who are already weak and predisposed to it.

Been smoking for 40 years, can do 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps and still run sub 7 min mile.

Smoking is demonized because it makes you more manly litterally, lowers your vocals makes you look cool and the nicotine kills the estrogen which prevents you from getting fat.

My grand father is around 80 and that crazy mother fucker still drive his vtt with a permanent smoke in the mouth.
Used to know a girl who died of lung cancer at 18 and never smoked.

I have better genes what can I say.

>nicotine bad hurr durr

Faggot, nicotine blocks estrogen that's why smokers are mailer than non smokers. Amongst a whole range of other proven health benefits.

>1-4) Nicotine Increases Wakefulness, Motivation, Alertness and Creativity.
>5-7) Nicotine Improves Attention, Memory and Fine Motor Skills.
>8) Nicotine Can Help with ADHD.
>9) Nicotine Acts as a Neuroprotective.

I hope you dont actually believe this... my god Smokers are noseblind as fuck. If you are a smoker you should at least acknowledge you have a problem and are hurting your body. There are zero benefits, "muh buzz" lasts no longer than 15 seconds. Weed is ok only in moderation, same with alcohol.

Nah doesnt work it has to be a dog, and you can add cunt at the end for emphasis but dog is the word.

A pack of 25 will probably cost more than a slab by 2020.

I bet your a weak little bitch that would get cancer just from smoking a pack, just cuz you got your head so far up your ass about 'muh smokers are bad' you'd realize smoking ain't bad at all if you ain't weak and predisposed to cancer

Either way I quit with my gay ass vape and lost my habit for the smell of it. Smells like shit to me now.
But yeah, nicotine does block estrogen.

hurrdurr, I'm a demon guys. time to roll a blunt

just use water filters smoker scum

No smokers are like any other drug addict and have researched and know more about tgeir drug of choice than the general population. They are well aware of the detrimental health side effects as well as the positive effects. Whereas the mindless masses have been fed the anti smoking propaganda from the guvment much like everything else in society. The negative effects out weigh the positive with all drugs but to say there are no positive side effects is just plain retarded.

Abo fucking dog ?

>smokers demonized
Try earning over 250k, everyone thinks they're entitled to everything you've worked for.

I vape that minikin v2 with a troll face v2 rda now and I make my own juice because I am a greedy mother fucker.
Fuck the brand jews

>nicotine, when catalysed (burned/oxygenated aka through the process of breathing, vaping, or smoking), turns into Vitamin B3 and makes your feet fall off. Did this person have diabetes? Weigh 6,000 lbs and somehow smoked anyways? (There are no obese smokers). Then who cares? Cigarettes are inherently evil because they are plants. Plants are bad mkay? Japan and Greece smoke their asses off. Less lung cancer. Black lung is only for coal miners. When damaged your lungs regenerate themselves. Yep. These Flintstones vitamins are deadly and gave me gangrene and pissblood
>gangrene can be contagious, you pass it through smoking because it has no bacteria in it; only smokers get it; I mentioned no sloppy correlations above

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Good. Anyone who is deliberately destructive to their own body is subhuman trash.

Yea but it loses its lustre with the more you add to it. It's one of this insults where less is more, I think that's because the word dog as an insult already carries so much baggage in the Australian psyche.
To call some body a dog is essentially telling them that, theyre untrustworthy, self centred, selfish, egotistic, lazy, sly cheater. Basically the exact opposite of mateship and all the qualities that would ensue. Kinda hard to explain.

Stop driving. Are you immortal? No. Many carrot munchers drop dead in their 30s

>Why are smokers so demonized in todays society?

Smoking is for 15 year olds trying to pass for 17.

That makes no sense, kill yourself retard.

Also vitamins. Fuck vitamins. Also kills estrogen. Fuck that imma suckle on tits like a baby cuz they have weed inside them

Makes plenty sense. It's a deliberate pollutant of convenience that only existed for last little while. Studies have proven if you sit in traffic you get coronary disease. Everything is bad for you. Go live in a bubble

guess I'm a degenerate & horrible person for enjoying this blunt but my feelies will be ok ;)

People are so pent up not being able to criticize blacks or women or trans, that they cling to smokers as a way to vent that human desire.

It's kinda gross, but that's not gonna stop me from smoking a cigarette or cigar with friends once in a blue moon.

No shit you retarded moron but unlike you smokers, people aren't dumb enough to sit in traffic without using the air recycle function.

Weed is for degenerate NEETs. Tobacco is for a hard-working man.

>thinks smokers smoke for muh buzz
Studies done on australian mine sites found that smokers were injured less often and were far less likely to be involved in serious work place accidents.
Turns out stopping to have a fag saved blokes lives. And that's why they have "take 5" culture now.

>everybody who sits in traffic dies so this means nobody uses the vents right now; if only they used the vents!
Im pretty sure people use vents and still die bro. Prolly the cause of the death

>smokers pay for Medicare.
Because you cunts use obscene amounts of it just to stave off death from COPD, emphysema or simple pneumonia another few pointless years of practicing your pointless hobby sucking the flaming hot Powhatan dick.

Because nobody wants to inhale your stench and spend taxes for curing your lung cancer you inflicted on yourself. Actually, somkers and drinkers should be denied any social health insurance because why the fuck people paying for consequences of your hedonism.

But you smell like pussy though

Breathing oxygen contributes to aging and slowly kills you over time

Tax oxygen

This so much. Alcohol as well.

>Not working while at the worksite leads to fewer worksite accidents
You don't fucking say?

why are they using their foot for an ash tray. It wouldn't look like that if they just tossed the butt.

Hey, if you smoke, you need to start making your own cigarettes. I can make two or three a minute and the cost is less than 20% of store bought brands.

Not only that, but the quality is better. I use a premium pipe tobacco. It's aromatic and has a cleaner feel to it. It doesn't have the chemical taste of, e.g., Marlboro or Camel.

(((they))) fund the research.

I grew my own weed, and have enough of it to last through the next happening (while everyone else is addicted to their medications like pain pills/xanax/adderall). I work 60 hours a week with all the OT I want, no kids to take away from my money. There's 5lbs in my backyard, now to start investing in weapons/survival gear. Enjoying this blunt while your typical NEET responses continue to unimpress

Its a gross stinky addiction that shows weakness of will

Smokers dont actually use that much Medicare money. Smoking related illness cost Medicare approx 300million. Cigarette tax to medicare generates 8 billion.

In short smokers are paying for everybodies Medicare.

My cigarette habit pays for my public health care cunt fuck off.

Sounds like your typical romance session

w-why you gotta be poopin on me like that

Reminder that inhaling smoke is for jungle people who wear bone piercings and bamboo loin cloths

No cunt, it's because they fucking stop for 5 mins have a fag and then get stuck into it. When having the smoke they're planning their day assesiang the risks etc etc etc. Smokers are also more productive than the non smokers, smokers get stuck into their work whereas non smokers drag their fucking feet. If I see two bloke on a job site qualified to do the same job and ones got a ciggie in his mouth, that will be the bloke I approach every single time to do the job fast and properly.

It's relieves stress. Workers who have less stress make less accidents. I just wish I could smoke while working, like people could in the past.

>fags getting fucked in the butt causes butt cancer
>fags fucking eachother's butts spreads HIV/AIDS
>whores murdering babies
>lonely sad person smokes a cig, only hurts themselves

One of these is not like the other, and it's the one that gets the most open hate and histrionics

He hides his flag but it reeks of
>American education

Your optics is wrong user. Clearly the smoker is the most evil, they do not care for themselves why would they care for society?

You can't be racist anymore so people want someone to vilify.

As for people who hate smokers. Why don't you just fuck off? I hate people who hate smokers and no one is forcing you to hang around the smoker crowd.

Well, they're both equally evil then.

It's fucking nasty and it smells like shit, and you don't really need to do it anymore. Nicotine patches, gum, chews and a fuck ton of other items can give you the same nicotine fix while not making you look like a douche and have the whole place smell like faggotry.

Truvada
r
u
v
a
d
a

Can get get mocked for smoking by some hag walking by me and coughing and going CANCER

Cant tell a fat person they are fat

Steve sailed wondered if smoking and it's on concentration help the US space race. Since smoking is a no no now, asain s have surpassed in areas of math.

Smoking can be good in small purposeful doses.

Addiction does have it's price

I used to smoke, then I switched to vape, then to nicotine mints.

The mints were a fucking miracle, but realllllly hard to quit for different reasons. I could pop one while doing literally anything, anywhere and get my fix. It made work more tolerable, but obviously access and no restriction on when/where you can dose makes it hard as fuck

I largely do it out of boredom.

Smokers are a drain on society in the same way obese people are.

Canadians are faggots hahah, man if someone wont smoke a cigarette u shouldn't hang around that person

Go to bed Justin, you have a country to run in the morning.

Because everybody hates you and you deserve it.

Because when you get emphysema or lung cancer we have to pay for it

god bless u sir

The taxes on smokes are calculated according to the cost of treatment factored with the likeliness of diseases happening on a macro scale.

Nothing created, nothing lost.

It's one of the few non Jewish controlled industries, thus why the media is so anti smoking while barely even touches on junk food companies (yes they are Jewish owned).

Only thing worse than a smoker is an ex smoker.

Because in the old Religions tobacco is a tribute to mars the god of war, he is masculine and passes judgement and destroys his enemies.

Weed is lunar and feminine, it is the scent of bitch tits and submissiveness.

Imagine some one who smells really fucking bad, just fucking awful, so bad it gives you a headache, and you go "wow, what a fucking disgusting piece of shit I don't want to be near him" but then also with the knowledge knowing that they are weak willed and waste their time and money to smell awful and will likely die early, dragging down those around them emotionally and financially.

There is literally nothing good about smoking.

cuck

Get away from me with your nasty smelling shit

Looks like frostbite. Worst thing you could get from smoking is a cough

>smoking increases testosterone
>societies with high levels of smokers tend to be masculine
>jews have savagely demonized smoking in western societies
>Western men are now cucked

Hmm really makes me think.

I love smoking a pipe, look into it and just cut back. Ciggies are Airds teir.

>Why are smokers so demonized
Because you "people" are filthy vermin.

How many shekels do the smoking company's pay you to post on this board?

>results have been conflicting
seems to me that study says that smoke increases testosterone levels without and of the negative side effects (that they thought would occur).

>No cunt, it's because they fucking stop for 5 mins have a fag
Yeah, exactly. Wow, slackers have less accidents, amazing.

>smokers abuses children but apparently child abuse is okay

The irony of the language youre using. Projecting bogan fears much

Lol i gave away my troll v2 to one of my friends and i wish i still had it

>Build my own cigarettes from source
>Get to smoke American Spirit for sub-Marlboro prices

Can't do that in Australia. $50,000 fine and two years in jail for growing tobacco.