That's a bit racist of you Brits...

That's a bit racist of you Brits. You should be more welcoming to your new countrymen and let them have a say in the matter of law too.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LVNancy/status/903760391334801408
twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/904134539764580352
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOD
DAMN
FUCKING
COWARDS

DO SOMETHING

>not letting the rapefugees control the government
What are you, racist?

If only there was some sort of book we could find that would let us know that they are encouraged to lie and plan to pretend to be against this kind of stuff to infiltrate and overwhelm the infidels guys you know of any books they might read like this !?

Top kek

The translation of the banner says "Peace and Love"

Bin that Islamophobia, Trevor!

Technically bending over counts as doing something.

It always says that, user.

I sure feel safe knowing strong women like her are protecting the streets.

whats the nig view of mudslimes britbros?
a lot of them seem to act like american negros and even a lot of white brits
They all band together as 'the oppressed' or the nigs dont like em?

remember when the guy put a piece of bacon on the door of a mosque and they put the guy in prison?

Hahahahah, how long till this is happening all across the major cities of europe?

You dumb asses just got invaded

Dare I say "blacked"

Coming soon to the rest of Europe.

absolute state of british """""""police"""""""

That 'll teach the rest not to fuck with Allah.

... and he was killed in prison, because the authorities put him in with the muslims?

REFUGEES WELCOME,
BIGOTS BEGONE

This is just fucking sad at this point.

you asked for this britbongs

>europe will devolve into a 3rd world shithole in your lifetime

>Demanding brits do something
Why not move there yourself and have 12 kids? Both my parents are from aberystwyth and I'm moving to wales with my canadian gf as soon as I'm done with college.

You think their prisons are full of whites?

Quick, make sure they don't have any teaspoons

Enjoy paying your jizya.

PART. AND. PARCEL.

>94 percent white
I don't think so infidel

>Leaf GF
Half the genes you're bringing there are what caused this cucked up mess to begin with.

Good, brave man.

I used to admire the UK. Emphasis on "used".

My boyfriend is from Britbongistan and he wants out at this point, can't find good work and mudslimes are writing sharia law grafitti in his neighborhood. We'll tie the knot and get him to America in about two years once I finish college.

Only the west. East will boom just like it did after Rome fell.

jesus christ... pathetic lmao

british are now below street shitters IMO

>Bring in muzzies
>but dont they sharia law?
>bring in more
>people are saying muzzies have a trend in countries
>bring in more
>trend starts to unfold
>bring in more
>get to the point where the start pushing for sharia

THE TECHNOLOGY OF PEACE!

PEACE THROUGH POWER!

What wow a racist cunt. She should have immediately assumed the position to allow his penis to enter

I've had enough of this shit dad GET A FUCKING SPINE. Fuck it I'm going to Alaska for the final stand

It could be worse.

They could be trying to get you to go to the gym and improve yourself instead.

Don't cross that line.

>pic
saved

I find women wearing hijab kinda hot

twitter.com/LVNancy/status/903760391334801408

twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/904134539764580352

This sickens me.

>tfw you elect a Jihadi defense attorney as your mayor
>what can possibly go wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c

Oh boy! Is it time for the full metal jacket pill?

Lol
>america has more more terror attacks than any country in the world
>does nothing
>germany has mass rapes at christmas
>does nothing
>uk has rotherham
>does nothing
>sweden is attacked by hand grenades
>does nothing
>France has mass terror attacks every week
>does nothing
Nobody will do anything in any country. Get over yourselves, you fucking keyboard warriors.

If you are to move to a state in the us, the only two states that have been getting more white over the past two censuses have been south Carolina and tennessee. My cousin lives in charleston and every second person I meet is either a Brit or a german expat who work at the car or airplane factories.

It's already too late. The 5 to 10 % muzzie population in western europe is already too much to be reversed. Muzzies outbreed native europeans by at least 3 to 1.

Even if they completely stop migration now the natives will become a minority within a few generations. We've got at most 50 years until whites will be the minority in the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI

Does anyone actually have a source for this?

She's from northern ontario. They're either red pilled or ambivalent to the issues of the world up there.

control yourself bong

MONEY MONEY MONEY

WOW UK ARE SOME KEKS. WHAT HAPPENED TO BREXIT?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Worthless fucking faggot bong cowards. When will you faggots start spilling sandnigger blood and bombing your traitorous leadership?

Fucking cunts do something
youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c

Based fucking Peterson. The saviour that Britain needs.

Same here. Pol does weird things to people. Or maybe it's just exposition to the awful truth.

>america has more more terror attacks than any country in the world
>does nothing

You can say many things about the USA but they are quickly approaching the #1 spot in history of muslims killed if they didn't surpass that already.

I don't know what's worse, getting arrested for wrongthink or getting shot for owning a kinder surprise

Fuck man, now I know how you feel for feeding nogs and giving them insurance.

5 years tops
youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

color me shocked
who would have seen that coming?

>wanting fags to move into our cities

Prevention > cure

WE

These are our troops stop appropriating my culture

I-its not a grill?

>shot for owning a kinder surprise
It depends what you do with it, you may just get tased.

WUZ

Will they rename their cricket team to west Pakistan?

Both my parents are from wales.

Ah yes, fighting a war half the world away which got dozens of yank soldiers killed for no good reason and created the power vacuum that led directly to the rise of ISIS (who have caused every terror attack in the U.S. since). Might add that they did excellently in Libya, removing Gaddaffi and opening the floodgates to the refugees. Excellent job fighting Jihadism, lads.

How long till we see gays being thrown off high rise buildings in England?

Is he the one true king?

what the fuck please tell me this isn't real

You're alright, user.

>you fucking keyboard warriors.
I've been arrested twice for IRL shit-talking at liberal pro-immigrant 'town hall' meetings, what have you done fagot?

Peterson did that?

If I was a Brit I'd be a vigilante killing these sand niggers every night. Who would stop me?

>Move to country because your home country is a shithole
>In new country demand that government changes to be like government in old country
>What could possibly go wrong?

I'm guessing their explanation is that ME is only a shithole because western countries made them poor or something, so making Europe like ME won't be a change for the worse because...reasons

>The 5 to 10 % muzzie population in western europe is already too much to be reversed
You're forgetting that Europeans perfected industrial scale killing.
Arabs and africans are piss poor fighters, numbers are irrelevant in this fight. European men just need to find their balls. It's not too late.

Neither bongs nor you burgers nor fingols will ever do anything. All of us are way too conditioned in the ''law abiding citizen'' meme.

This needs to happen 'democratically' (with popularity), the same way the nazi party rose to power. Why'd you think they've been struggling for 70 years to completely silence it? Why do you think immigrants are flooding in lately? They are voting power, just in time when NatSoc is gaining traction again.

Come on lads, you can do so much better.

>I've been arrested for wrongthink
Yet everyone is laughing at us for the same thing as if it only happens here. Funny, isn't it?

ROMANO-CELTIC CAMELOTIANS AND SHEEEEIT

R

There aren't any niggers in your country are there?

This is true. America is currently 56% and dropping. In a few years we will be facing a civil-war type situation as they are. But we don't have the guns.

>they are quickly approaching the #1 spot

We may not be #1, but we try harder!

get wrecked bong cunts, you had it coming

>meanwhile in poland

>56%
Fucking hell, you start mate.

>comes to invade nice and cultured western country
>government folds in and let's them stay
>"BE LIKE MY SHITHOLE COUNTRY YOU BIGOTS"

i hope europe rises again
pic is what europe needs

Would be great if Americans could raid England's Twitter police with anti Islam red pills. They can do nothing about it.

>Funny, isn't it?
Quite, I have a court date this Thursday and have already spent 4k on my kike lawyer, it's an uphill battle, but fucking someone has to do it.

imagine if there were 3 knife dindus? they'd need the entire division there.

thank god for gun control in the UK! These terrorists won't have access to gu- oh...