You guys realize that America is finished right?

You guys realize that America is finished right?

The corporate elite that wanted all the third-world shits to come in and replace you with lower wages have no intention of going back to giving you livable salaries.

They will kill you before they do that, goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYdlqjiQPAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. So what. That's how it goes nowadays here

Compete! Migrate internally! Learn new skills! Failing all else, start a business!
The US is a big place, you have no idea. Stop waiting for someone else to give you a livable salary and go out to grab one.

Or we just keep the spics and other third-worlders out and stop exporting jobs overseas. That's pretty simple enough.

An artificial intelligence researcher here
The biggest problem is not third-world shits faggot. Computer and industrial automation will take over everything and you useless shitholes can go back home to eat yourselves. Of course if shitskins are even cheaper than computers, it's ok to let them in

Jews will win this world e.ventually

We know, but we might as well go down swinging.

You can compete by deporting the competition.

>no intention of going back to giving you livable salaries.
Americans have very liveable salaries. Cars and gas are cheap. The basics of living are cheap. The problem is that retarded gullible individuals spend all their money on plastic consumer shit that they don't need from China and then defend this as an expression of their liberties and the second amendment.

America is completely retarded and is currently dying as the result of a self-inflicted set of choices, all the while using boards like Sup Forums to blame corporations and dah jooz for what are obviously the choices of ordinary, retarded Americans.

>Computer and industrial automation will take over everything
This is currently one of the biggest issues, though Trump and Trumptards are in denial about this.

RIP Murica.

Now that you know this, why don't you take the easiest solution and just kill yourself?

Better to die a free man than living as a slave

Progressives have fucked all Americans entirely by forcing them to invest in a shitty ponzi scheme known as social security rather than forcing them to invest in stocks.

We do a pretty good job of filtering out the Changs and Pajeets we bring in to America Legally. They are usually really smart and demand alot of money so for the ones that are here, it isn't so bad. The problem is more with the Illegal beaners with low IQ sneaking into the country. Because there is no filter, and no good way other than a wall to keep the shitty beaners out it has resulted in everyone having a very high opinion of the Indians and Chinese here in America, and a horrible low opinion of the Mexicans.

Most Americans could be inheriting investment income from their parents, but both Republicans and Democrats ignore the complete and utter theft that social security truly is.

I unironically believe in this meme image

The economy could support way more cheap plastic shit than you even realize if we weren't being dragged down by people demanding handouts.

>Jews
>Win this World

Not gonna happen, their cultural grip is getting weaker, and they really can only brainwash the useful idiots. Also if whites are gone, the Arabs, Chinese, Indians, and Japanese will be way more hostile to the Jews than Whites ever were.

>let's blame the poorest people for fucking up the richest country in history.
Seriously, you should be smart enough to know that Rupert Murdoch became incredibly rich by peddling this retarded narrative to dumb people via tabloid media. Don't be a stupid fuck.

>It's never the government's or the corporation's fault.

Ummmmmmm, so sweetie.

Umm, yeah Mexicans are ruining this country. You must be a faggot spic. We need to kill you all for invading into this country and pillaging what white people have built up.

dang fucked it up, oh well.

I'd rather kill some of the spic invaders first.

Mexicans are worse than niggers. I don't even mind black people. They tend to stay in the hood, it's the Mexicans that are multiplying and spreading, and they're the ones that viciously hate white people and are causing white migrating. We need to push the blood-thirsty mestizos back to their desert shit hole before they spread throughout all America.

Nah, I'm just a foreigner who lived in the US for ten years going doing professional jobs on sponsored visas. I couldn't help noticing how fucked up American politics was, especially all the scapegoating of the most vulnerable and all the refusal to take responsibility. Muricans love fucking things up and thinking that they're defending liberty and freedom when actually the environment they live in seems largely controlled by shopping, consumerism, and highly politically partisan media. It's a country that lacks independence while thinking it's the most independent country in the world. And then it loves to blame the homeless, the Mexicans, the former slaves, and whoever else is not the majority of the American population.

Honestly, it's basically just a country of fat, lazy faggots headed for self-destruction under the current president.

You're just a dumb piece of uninformed trash. Our taxes are used to support mexican women shitting out 8 beaner babies while white parents have to slave away just to support a much more meager family, in a nation that fucking hates you but also demands free gibs from you and we have the right to kill you for threatening our way of life.

You are an ignorant sack of shit. You have a Working Visa, you are no doubt from beaner land. You guys literally are what is dragging the average American down the drain.

>Our taxes are used to support mexican women shitting out 8 beaner babies while white parents have to slave away
Retard, most of your taxes are used to support the most expensive military in the world that goes around the world creating fucked-up chaos zones after dictators are deposed. All this does is destroy America's reputation in the rest of the world and fucks up life for millions of people. That's what most of your taxes goes on. In the meantime, you're desperately trying to blame the poor people and Mexicans, like the massively blame avoiding faggot that you are.

My heritage is Scottish, by the way, which is a country that truly values independence of thinking. Learn to fix your own country. You can start by eliminating poverty and by not starting any more retarded, needless wars.

Another fucking beaner here.

We need to constitutionally and legally form a group to push back the beaners out by any and all means necessary. Our entire way of life depends on removing these bloodthirsty mestizos the fuck out of here. Mayan savages that fucking hate white people and also want free gibs piss me off the most.

We have to do what our ancestors did and push them back by force.

>Learn to fix your own country.

That's exactly what I'm advocating you STUPID DUMB FUCK. Removing the Mexican trash will improve our lives in the states.

>Retard, most of your taxes are used to support the most expensive military in the world that goes around the world creating fucked-up chaos zones after dictators are deposed.

Everything you said is true, and yet that still doesn't stop what I said from being true about the government supporting a jobless spic women breeding 7-8 kids while whitey can barely support any. We're being quietly wiped out by corporate America because they want a bunch of low wage slaves. We improve our nation by wiping out these trash Mexicans. I wouldn't even give a fuck if they were nice people that you could get along with, but nope, they fucking hate white people and want to kill us all. We need to get rid of them.

>My heritage is Scottish
Also, I'm sure you're like 1/16th Scottish, and 15/16th pure bean.

>Also, I'm sure you're like 1/16th Scottish, and 15/16th pure bean.
Your hatred and warped stupidity is preventing you from thinking. I'm 3/4 Scottish, completely white, and have never been to Mexico. But your country is still fucked because of scapegoating of the exact kind that you're demonstrating. Focus on your real problems (like building a high-tech economy for the future, reducing military spending, gaining international respect again, and preventing poverty) and you might have some hope in the future.

Honestly, you sound like someone who has listened to too much hatred and bile on Rush Limbaugh and uses this to explain all problems in the world and to absolve yourself of all responsibility. You sound like exactly the kind of idiot when multiplied by many million who has stopped the richest country in the world from being the best country in the world (by very long margin).

I will die in defence of my country and my people, if you will not, you should die by scuicide.

Just immigrate somewhere. Isn't that the Globalist goal, anyway?

>spacing
>vapid marxist rhetoric
You won't have your revolution fag.

>Honestly, you sound like someone who has listened to too much hatred and bile on Rush Limbaugh and uses this to explain all problems in the world and to absolve yourself of all responsibility. You sound like exactly the kind of idiot when multiplied by many million who has stopped the richest country in the world from being the best country in the world (by very long margin).
I love this strawman. It's subtly blatant.

Trump is one of the great postmodern intellectuals of our time, influenced by Marx and the desire to institute a dictatorship of the proletariat.

Nice proofs you have there.
If you say it enough, you will believe it, huh?

t. boomer

Compete! Stop demanding your payment! or even better, pay the jahbgiver for the virtue of having a jahb. Give him your wife, his speculations on stock market and manipulationg the law to release half-assed shit deserved it!

Fucking cuck.

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
LOW
BY
CRACKER?
youtube.com/watch?v=gYdlqjiQPAc

HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!

>artificial intelligence researcher here

>Computer and industrial automation will take over everything

You are a hack, not AI researcher.

>The corporate elite that wanted all the third-world shits to come in and replace you with lower wages have no intention of going back to giving you livable salaries.
So you mean like California pickers and Florida pickers? Floridian here....We actually do want AMERICAN pickers, truck drivers, etc.

Your Orange Juice might cost $8/gallon next year...But you won't be funding a bunch of illegal immigrant racists and drug dealers while you buy your fucking juice - If you dumb lefties can't acknowledge that then...literally please move to some other 3rd world communist shit hole instead of transforming America.

54% is still a majority, albeit slim
It's not over til whites are a minority

>We dust off our guns and fix it.

Yeah, sure.
If that was true, Reagan would be shot before second Twin Tower collapsed.

Removing the trash in the White House and Wall Street (Both neocuck and daemoncratic) will improve it even more, or at least stop process of going into shit.

>they fucking hate white people

Corporations, mean while, dindu nuffin.
It seems it's true what they say, that american will rather open up throat of his neighbour than even bark against the upper class white niggers, wasps and jews. Because "muh jahbs".

Yep, the spics are the absolute worst kinds of "people."

85 IQ used to be considered legally retarded. The spics bitched so much about that, so it was lowered to 75. They are literal retards who actively destroy America. Whole cities turn into murderous ghettos once they move in.

Stfu you Mexican nigger, you literally are what is destroying this nation. Non-whites ruin everything with their presence. You can be in a happy and white society and all of a sudden all the niggers and spics move in and make miserable. We have to get rid of you.

>Focus on your real problems
The real problem is the spics, you fucking spic.

The corporations will do whatever the corporations do. They seek whatever advantage because that's what unbridled capitalism with no national integrity has led us too. They do not mind replacing us with spics, because they don't care about America or Americans, they just care about cheaper labor. Spics are the more immediate threat, like it or not. They are also vile and vicious and hate us. We need to remove them.

>t. jews larping on here.

I hate this website. It's like a gymnasium for Larping kikes and their cousin (((christians))) constructied for 'learned helplessness' weaponized memology.

Should we make a deal with Mexico and give them California Texas Arizona
without gibs from the US taxpayer most Mexicans would either die or go back to their desert jungle in Central America
California would get whiter if the JewSA lost it

No, we have to kill them and push them back into their shithole. It's the only way.

I don't care if everything is automated. I care about bloodthirsty white-hating beaners everywhere. They have to be wiped out.

Hold on a minute,

source on that Rei daki?

so what? you think we give a shit?