Is shrimp really disgusting?

I ask here because it seems to be some kind of leftist conspiracy that everything that was considered disgusting in the Old Testament is now praised by liberals, like "muh bacon is so amazing," and this is also where I've heard supposedly suppressed knowledge about shrimp, and milk like it increasing estrogen levels. There is a direct correlation between the praise of pork and shellfish products, and the rise of nu-leftism. I hope shrimp isn't disgusting because that shit really is delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xYdnRNguX08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Milk, prawns and bacon are all good and what the fuck is wrong with you cunt?

I'm gonna make my next meal comprise of just those items because of you. Thanks for the idea.

Dogmatic beliefs about food are retarded. Eat what you enjoy just don't over bloat yourself on tendies.

I have a dogmatic belief on food: avoid sugar, only eat animals and plants and their byproducts.

Before proper cooking and refrigeration shellfish and pork were risky to eat. Now that we know germ theory and how to properly handle and cook our food it is fine.

Aren't you eating a bunch of dead parasites?

Watch Squidgirl for an answer OP.

shrimp are sea bugs so it's nigger tier food.

Probably but they're dead

yeah, but who cares. it's all protein to you.

They are sea bugs. Christians can eat them though. And here's an interesting fact. Nobody eats carp fish. But ashkenazi do

Its my favorite, its packed with a bunch of protein. If you live in a state with mexicans I suggest you pass by a local restaraunt and ask for ceviche.

On the topic of sugar: do you eat meals which combine fructose and glucose? For example, pasta (glucose) with tomato sauce, or maybe a rice salad which includes pieces of fruit, or whatever.

If you don't, how much do you space the meals containing one or the other?

If you do, how come you don't eat sugar (fructose + glucose) but eat fructose and glucose?

Isnt that only cooked in citrus? Does that kill the worms too?

It's a fucking sea insect. So are lobsters and crabs. I don't eat bugs.

shellfish are full of toxic heavy metals like lead and mercury. Shrimp is a shit tier food

Jews have a spiritual allergy to shrimp, pork and cheeseburgers

Lobster, calamari and shrimp were considered good for peasants that accidentally got caught in fishing nets. That's all it is.

>Trusting the Jews for food advice

I hate shrimps because most places don't remove the shit that's inside, on their "back", you gotta make a small cut and remove that. Fuck that's like eating pig with innards and their shit inside, why do people do this ? Fucking dammit, fuck you. It's disgusting. Fuck.

Yes it does.

I happen to live next to a northgate (socal) and I made the same mistake asking for ceviche because I thought it's what they actually call "shrimp cocktail." Maybe ceviche is shrimp, but it looks like some kind of shredded immitation crab. Any beaners wanna clarify on this?

Lol i love his matter of fact ness. Shrimp>molluscs. I dont understand mussels. My family cuts out mussel stomachs before cooking

insects have six legs lobsters crayfish and crabs have 10 legs they are crustaceans

Even worse

And niggers

Lazy fuck

Things artificially inseminated with sugar tend to have a lot of it and no nutritional value.

Where do you think sugar comes from?

Lol really? And i googled it. Thought the hatred of it was regional. Minus maybe asia? It turns out everybody does hate on those bottom feeders

>Processed sugar

cockroaches of the sea

shrimp, along with salmon, gator and scallops, are one of the meats that if were cheaper I'd eat every single day. Much better than chicken or turkey

He's right. Italians clean them beforehand. Very few people do. Takes power of bullshit like wives' tales for it to happen culturally

I only like fried shrimp

I do the same. I just try to avoid shit with added sugars. Natural sugars from food are fine

I dont like how it gives and gives and then breaks in half like bamboo or something. You never make a paste with these with your teeth. Only finer and finer smaller and smaller little cubes. It's odd

You're supposed to remove it before cooking. A lot of places don't, good luck removing it from fried shrimp.

Mexicans here catch & eat carp all the time

I think you might have autism

Really? Theyre pretty much goldfish i never see people eating them

Come on man. Texture is an important part of eating

>gator
My nigga

Yep, around here(ks) the Mexicans catch em in the river and sell em to the niggers

There's a difference between eating a cup of berries and a cup of soda...

Lmfao

t. Florida Man

shrimps are alien

Yeah, I fish for catfish & trout & see the beaners pulling carp out all day like nothing. I asked one once what they do with em & he said cook em.

I think the Bible dietary laws are meant to be descriptive, not prescriptive.

youtube.com/watch?v=xYdnRNguX08

Fuck that looks delicious. I have to obtain this.

Thats a shame. It's more fun to sell the garbage parts of the animals than it is to eat them. Look up cat shit coffee lol

Nah

Why would leftist praise bacon? It is forbidden in halal diet and they believe Islam is aligned with their lifestyles

Just go on reddit and within 5 minutes you'll see a post talking about bacon-wrapped bacon and how good it is

I tend to avoid pork for the most part. Japs are magical with pork though, love me some pork buns, dumplings, pork fried rice.

At home though I have turkey bacon, turkey sausage, turkey burgers, and have never had good experiences trying to cook shrimp myself. Also I drink almond milk, cow tit juice can suck my cock.

Bacon is nigger food

Ive heard of that feces coffee, gross but damn if people are willing to pay then fuck it. Yeah over here we had a $2 per carp carcass bounty, the mexicans couldve bought good fish by trading in the carp.

There is nothing gross about pork or shellfish. However I only eat local shrimp, if it isn't from the Carolinas or Virginia or Maryland or Georgia I won't eat it.

>sea cockroach

filthy, full of chemicals, the plants they are processed at are just filthy, they eat just shit

horrible thing to eat. if you eat shrimp you are either getting the ass squirts or cancer. I'd eat a dog over shrimp

Reminder that endless shrimp starts tomorrow

Bacon is good and so is shrimp faggot, put down the bible and think for yourself you goddamn retard.

>insects have six legs
>learned this at retard schoo-
>check flag
>never mind

>Shrimp
>Expensive

literally where

I live in fucking landlocked CO and I can get tank-live gulf shrimp for 7.00$ on the pound from the local chinkery.

>endless shrimp

I get that at the local Chinese buffet everyday.

>Reminder that endless shrimp starts tomorrow

Fun fact: literally the most dreaded time of the year by all red lobster employees ranging from servers to corporate.

They go from catering to white people paying $30+ a plate, to niggers wanting to feed their 20 welfare niglets and demanding to go boxes for $17.

Also when the most fights and complaints happen.

So, if you go, go the first 2 weeks since it takes 2 weeks for niggers to read the first Internet ad, after that it gets extremely getho.

Religion aside, shrimp and cockroach DNA are like a 98% match. Bing it.

Hey Kids , Seig Heil ! Popeye's Chicken here, reminding you why don't you pick up some of our delicious Popcorn Shrimp, for $3.99 ? Always remember Popeye's Chicken is your White Power brand !

It can be made a few different styles with any kind of seafood. I prefer shrimp and octopus ceviche (homemade) with plenty of diced avocado. Shredded fish recipes can be good, but if you just got krab that sucks.

>worrying about jew food superstitions
Holy fuck, what's wrong with you?

all things on earth are a high 90s match with humans.

Jews secretly eat bacon for every breakfast and dinner.

It's how they learn how to jew.

If freshwater farmed shrimp, yes it is disgusting as fuck. If wild caught saltwater shrimp,it is very healthy. Basic source of glucosamine and protein if you eat the shell.

ecks de

just went out bought some shrimp thanks op

Isn't the shell just chitin? Even if not, surely one needn't be so desperate for nutrition

Fucking what, user?

shrimp and lobster is vermin / insect , have exoskeleton and inside pus . is water vermin and stupid people eating this . is no fish ! cocking a bug and eat = same taste

7 bucks for a pound of shrimp or a small fillet of salmon is pretty expensive, compared to other meat like chicken which is barely 3.5 a pound. I'd rather not spend 7 dollars on something that barely fills us up at the dinner table when I can buy about 2lbs of chicken for the same price instead.

Hitler pls go

sugarcane isnt a plant now ??

I ate so many shrimp, I got iodine poisoning. Never again

chef here.
I always leave the poop in shrimp just to laugh at you shit eaters

>"eww i would NEVER eat bugs that's gross dude!"
>pays 50 u.s. dollars to eat a giant sea cockroach
yeah I don't really get westerners

heil pepe

>hitler
thats a sandnigger you are talking to

what ? i have a free train ticket

Niggers eat carp fish.

Holy shit. My jewish great grandma was deathly allergic to seafood. That crazy bitch cured my chicken pox when I was a kid somehow. She told me by the time I get home it'll go away...I get home and it was suddenly cleared up. No lie.

shrimp is fine as long as it is cleaned and deveined. none of that gritty xeno rich sea waste in my shrimp thank you. people that eat shrimp with the intestinal tract still inside are pretty much barbarians

The fillet over the ribs supposedly tastes great when fried.

Supposedly it's traditional to serve carp for Christmas in Hungary.

Can confirm. I worked tables at an RL my freshman year - any time niggers come en masse it's a fucking mad house. I saw some CRAZY shit. One time this monstrously fat kid stabbed his monstrously fat sister's hand with a salad fork for trying to take some popcorn shrimp off his plate.

God yes. People think this shit is gold.
Fucking disgusting

What's the deal with niggers and popcorn shrimp? Is it popcorn? Is it shrimp? It sure isn't fried chicken

>chicken which is barely 3.5 a pound
I can buy boneless, skinless breasts for 2.49/lb and thighs for $2 a pound.

Australian bacon is shit, our prawns are also crap unless you get them fresh.

It's true. There are always Mexicans around fishing with literal sticks with fishing line attached, or some shitty pole they found in a lake.

Thighs cheaper than breast. Fml I'm moving to clapistan.