Guys. I just found out I'm illegal. My parents overstayed their visa when I was a baby. Idk what to do...

Guys. I just found out I'm illegal. My parents overstayed their visa when I was a baby. Idk what to do. I'm an American with no papers. Can I join the Navy to get papers???

Other urls found in this thread:

wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You must go back

Are you white?

You can join GTFO

Be patient, DACA was ended because a military draft is coming up, if you don't want to see combat, try joining the [ch]Air Force.

out with you!

>Joining the military for the gibs
Them days are likely over soon also.

Time to go back.

>Guys. I just found out I'm illegal.

Glad you're staying strong user, in terms of recruitment, it depends on your area. If you posted your address I could give you much better advice.

Join the military and go to NK for us or gtfo

Good advice user

Go home and make your country great!

>Guys I just found out my parents were squatting in someone else's house and now those people are trying to kick us out

I hope you blame your parents and only your parents for this, amigo.

>just found out

so you didn't know when you had trouble getting a licence or a bank account?

No exceptions, deport

what race?

Just go back and come here legally?

You're not an American. Get the fuck out. Take your lazy worthless fucking parents with you if they haven't slithered back to wherever they're from. Blame them; they are literally the source of all your problems due to the irresponsibility and complete disregard for your well-being.

>Make the m3xican version of Alex Jones
>start to red pill all Mexicans that we need to find the satanic Jews and CIA and shoot them for destroying Mexico. Make weed legal and tax. If people in government say no. We make a list and offer Americans to come in and have a legal purge.
DO IT FAGGOT

Would you like to know more?

Sorry Steve,you got to go back, even if you donĀ“t have a country to go back

leave.

even if you are white, you must go back

>Can I join the Navy to get papers???

I think so, yes.

Sorry, but you don't belong in this world

As long as you are an American first, I support your staying here.

If you let the government know about your situation, the legalities will be MUCH easier to solve. I'm sure your chances of getting citizenship are higher if you have the integrity to do that.

out

Have you tried a rope and a rickety chair?

Sorry that your parents broke the law. You should tell them they're shit for ruining your life. You're going back to where you were meant to be, you should be happy for that.

You can gtfo too

>idk what to do
start packing paco!

Get ready for the stupid psyop influx of 'muh DACA ended now i'm illegal feel sorry for me" shit Sup Forums these threads are going to be happening for at least a week non stop.

I love it! 50% of DACA are fucking chinks, I would love to see them go back to fucking Asia

Yea if you enlist then theyll give you and your family citizenship Im in the navy myself and know a few people who have done that

damn you're fucking right on the money I'd wager.

If you don't have papers you're not an American, silly. You have to go back.

>I'm an American with no papers
So not American then.

PIZZA CONFIRMED WISE Foundation (Minervan owl imagery?) emails mentioning PIZZA
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
1978 Chile scan menitoning PIZZA
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

You should be happy you get to leave this shit country and never claim to be American. I wish I had an excuse to pack up and start a new life, but I'm literally stuck here.

>not wanting Asians in America

have a nice life back in mehico juan

Measure your skull and send measurements. We must determine your genetic fitness. If you are European Mexican of Spanish stock you 'aight nigga. Your IQ is adequate. But anything less is a detriment to the country.