Hillary Clinton's New Social Media Platform 'Verrit' Is Under Cyber Attack

Hillary Clinton has launched a new social media platform exclusively for her 65.8 million supporters, but it is already under cyber attack.

The “65.8 million” referenced in Clinton’s tweet refers to her own vote total from the 2016 presidential election.

Soon after Clinton’s tweet, though, Verrit stopped loading for web users — the result of a “pretty significant and sophisticated” cyber attack, Daou told Recode. He declined to share the name of his hosting company, and did not yet know who exactly was behind the incident.

recode.net/2017/9/3/16250766/hillary-clinton-startup-verrit-cyber-attack

False flag to garner support.

Warning! Jew trick ahead!

That the service was DOSed after the Twitter endorsement is supposed to make you think it crashed due the service being overloaded with users rushing to it. They are trying to trick people into signing up for it.

Hilary = criminal.

>Russians
Just watch.

Possible false flag- seems unlikely such a 'sophisticated' attack could be organized and executed so soon after hillary's promotion of this thing.
Then again, the guy running verrit is probably retarded and doesn't now how to launch a secure enough website for something like this.

But she already has reddit

>Verrit is a political news site that shows verified news facts.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's like they don't know the power of shit posting.

>tweet to 65.8 million fans to go to this website
>Overloads since it's probably full of JavaScript and html bloat
>Blame Russians

Woah

sounds like all the lemmings went to the site and overloaded the server.

>attempt to create an online hub for Clinton backers so that they can find easy-to-share facts
hahaha, holy fuck! these people have no shame, it's kinda sad even

Did Awan build it?

>It's not ShareBlue, I swear

>Hillary fails at creating a social media website
This is getting better than Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia

>verified news facts only
I would literally prefer a stream of non-Stop Trump memes as long as OC was sprinkled in

>exclusively for her 65.8 million supporter
a safe space echo chamber

>dear, President Trump
>pls make this a thing

these

IDIOTS
FUCKING MORONS
YOU DUMB NIGGERS

ARE YOU EVEN AUSSIE?

>We encourage her, we join the platform ourselves and then WE TROLL FROM THE INSIDE

fucking hell cunts

>imbalanced media coverage

I don't think that means what they think it means. Regardless, I expect nothing more and nothing less from Peter Daou. He's either an empty human being employed to be the hardest working shill of all time, or a drooling retard with too much time on his hands

On second thought, those two aren't mutually exclusive.

>for the 65.8 million
So if this service is only for Hillary supporters who already agree with each other, what's the point of the so-called 'fact verification'?

virtue signalling for positive reinforcement