Yeah so why is this?

Yeah so why is this?

It's the love of money, faggot. Asking for money you need to run a fucking church isn't greed.

So they can import the caliphate, create nigger problems in Africa, and pander to the Jews.

It's why I stopped giving money to the church a long time ago. If they can't repave the parking lot then ask the Vatican for some of its riches.

The wrong kind of love is the root of all evil, O.P.

the real quote is the love of money is the root of all evil

>Asking for money you need to run a fucking church isn't greed

If you can't make legit business, or, in case of Catholics, fucking spend money on the bank accounts of the Church (Mom Theresa alone made millions for it), then you should honestly fuck off. Free market, baby.

Money is more powerful than god.

The Bible didn't say this.

No one's obligated to give them money though, they're just passing around a basket. If you put your money in there, you did it out of your own volition.

t. Tyler Durden

Never heard of Tyler Durden.
But I know Humankind, and we all want Money which brings us security and comfort.

the WANT of money is the route of all evil.

Greed =/= wealth

I'm an atheist and I know that.

>Never heard of Tyler Durden.
You should watch Fight Club. It's legit a good movie.

Fight Club is shit.

Fight Club is okay, but don't go into it expecting any deep message that'll change your life. It's just a movie about two friends who enjoy fighting and making homemade explosives.

You didn't watch it, did you? For sure it's entertainment, but it's the kind of flick that's actually worth going to see in the theater, unlike most of them.

DAMN... that... relaly.. buttered... my............ pecans............................................

The scripture says that the LOVE of money is the root of all evil. Use it when needed, but don't make an idol of it.

I have seen it once and didn't really care for it, like I do for most movies.

>I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get.
>t.Napoleon

Wow fuck off and go watch fight club right now

>Give 10% of what you make to the Kingdom of the Most High.
>Get taken care of in return.

Seems pretty comfy tbhfamalam

The bible doesn't say money is the root of all evil. It says the LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil. In other words, greed.

so christcucks give money to their pastors so the pastors can buy new cars, big downpayments, drugs, and be able to pay for their mistress' appt that is located 2 blocks away from their beautiful 4000sq foot houses so that hot pussy is nearby to fuck repeatadly while the oblivious wife is out on her knees praying to jesus, the kike on a stick

So you think that money is the root of all evil?
Have you ever asked what is the root of money? Money is a tool of exchange, which can't exist unless there are goods produced and men able to produce them. Money is the material shape of the principle that men who wish to deal with one another must deal by trade and give value for value. Money is not the tool of the moochers, who claim your product by tears, or of the looters, who take it from you by force. Money is made possible only by the men who produce. Is this what you consider evil?

>but it's the kind of flick that's actually worth going to see in the theater,

And? Still doesn't have a life changing message. It's just about an insomniac who was tired of modern culture and an unfulfilling life.

Money isn't evil, it's the men that abuse it are.

kek is here

It comes across as profound when you're 16 but beyond that its an enjoyable, grungie movie. Its certainly worth a watch even though most of its messages are horribly dated.

It's like Pulp Fiction. It was a blast to see when it came out, cheap thrills, literally Pulp Fiction, and then you go home and find out Tarantino is a helpless drunk and also made a terrible movie misrepresenting niggers, probably at the behest of Hollywood Jews.