Montana Fires

Literally a third of my state is on fucking fire right now. New fires keep popping up all over the fucking state, and just today a new one started about 30 miles from where I live, and one west of my town is coming eastward at a very rapid pace.

Highest chance of precipitation for the next week is on Saturday with a meager 15%.

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

billingsgazette.com/lifestyles/recreation/stay-away-from-the-north-fork-of-the-flathead-river/article_db706bea-ef45-5f84-9659-17ffe5a969d4.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A storm in the east and fire in the west

What's next?

A family friend's house just caught on fire about 30 minutes ago and our state has been declared in a state of emergency since July.

It's almost funny how we're burning to death while Texans are drowning. You mind sending some of that fucking water up here? Please? I'd really rather us not run out of trees to look at for the next 30 years. Or get fucking evacuated.

Dunno, Lebi. Tornados all over the flyover states, maybe? And a massive earthquake in Calfironia?

Also Montana may be "west" but we're more northern. I'm trying to make it work here, lads. California gets earth with a devastating earthquake, south gets water, central/east gets wind, and north gets fire.

>4433
W-WHAT HAVE I DONE

all this shit happening at the same time as all this north korea shit..very strange

So it begins

I thought it was (((strange))) too.

soon

>tfw I'm planning on moving up there in a few years
sweet
fresh forest growth

Fuck off ancap nigger, we're full.

You can crash in Idaho if you want.

Sorry buddy, but colorado is infested with libshits, and it's not coming back. I need an escape route.

Stay in Wyoming, then. They have room.

I hate to tell you this but most Montanas are somewhat leftist. Also fuck off, WE. ARE. FULL.

...Aaand while typing that I'm pretty sure I just heard a military jet or something fly over.

Whats the fire condition at Kalispell or specifically the North Fork?

It's too late user, I put my hunting rifle in the jeep and everything.
We coming.

Funny you ask, I live in Kalispell. I can't see any fires, but that's probably from all the fucking smoke. Can't see shit.

There's two fires in Glacier Park (one burned down the Chalet) and one coming west towards us at a rapid pace, as well as one in Seeley Lake that completely BTFO its residents. We're still safe-ish, but things could go wrong. I sincerely hope they don't.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE YOU COLORKEK

THE IDEA IS FOR THERE TO BE NO OPEN BORDERS

YOU CAN'T JUST FUCKING COME HERE WHEN YOU WANT TO REEEEEEEE I HOPE YOUR CAR GETS FUBAR IN WYOMING AND FORCES YOU TO STAY THERE FOREVER

boohoo

my province has been on fire all summer, suck a dick. your surprised youve got fires from -surprise- a massive heat wave and retards that throw ciggarette butts out the window or pyromaniacs?

I have a cabin on Whale Creek in the North Fork.
Doesn't sound like I'm too fucked yet.

So has mine you fucking leaf. We get fires every single year but this year has by far had the most, and most devastating.

Day of the rake soon.

Missoulafag here. 2000 was worse.

....Maybe not. billingsgazette.com/lifestyles/recreation/stay-away-from-the-north-fork-of-the-flathead-river/article_db706bea-ef45-5f84-9659-17ffe5a969d4.html

If you get a call from your insurance company, well...Ya know. Want me to go check on your cabin?

Shut up, Casey.

day of the sucking lard outta that bigoted country, soon

this year has been the worst for us as well shit lips.

My state was just hit by a hurricane. Wtf is going on?

I said we coming. So that's that, user.
ps: do you guys have weed and ski slopes?

wtf that wasn't the article i wanted

hold on lemme check and see if there's any fires near there

I've got neighbors on FB that let me know what's up. I guess I need to contact them.

I'm not Casey.

We have two ski resorts in my town and I honest to god cannot name a single person who hasn't done weed here except for myself. Probably half my fucking town is doing weed at this very moment and WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS

That'd be a good idea.

Shut the fuck up, Tristan.