The problem with the North Korean situation

The problem is that in order to catastrophically disable their communication networks, leadership structure, nuke facilities and artillery batteries, we have to use nukes to do it. Theres just no way around it. "Surgical strikes" using conventional bombs and missiles are a meme, because Kim will immediately open fire on the south and launch nukes at Japan. The only way to take him out quick enough that he ca't do this is to use our own nuclear weapons against him. A volley of 4-5, 50 kiloton sized submarine launched nukes could completely fuck Kim and his strike capability up within the space of 5 minutes. Trump doesn't want to do this because of how audacious it would be, and because of fallout drifting towards Japan, China, and the Russian far east. Its a shit situation really.

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
youtube.com/watch?v=2iJYtS_b3Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=iiq5awEVIQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why dont we just give north korea the plague or a virus?

t. I played Age of Empires once

We probably would if we could at this point. Problem is really virulent diseases are obviously the works of CDC, so if Kims populace starts chundering their lungs in the streets he's going to nuke Japan and level Seoul.

Kim knows that no one can survive the political fallout from nuking him, he knows that nothing less will stop his plan retaliatory strikes if attacked. He's got a free pass to continue his nuke program because no one can afford the price to put him down. This Trump posturing is just business as usual.

>"m-muh sanctions!"
If you don't agree with military action then you're a fucking cuck

Counter battery fire. Cruise missiles. Ballistic missiles for all occasions. Bombers. Multirole aircraft. Fighters. ELINT. AWACS. Carriers. AEGIS and missile interception. Bunker busters. Artillery. Bombing campaigns. Midair refueling. Guidance systems. Submarines. Warships, and better ones at that. We could grind a nuclear NK to dust, even without using our own nukes.

Sure but you couldn't do so quickly enough to stop the NORKs from much of the same to Seoul.

Yeah you're a shill.

TRUMP WONT STRIKE FIRST YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL.

PIZZAGATE IS GONNA BE EXPOSED.

is likely that nuclear bunker buster will be used ranging into the megaton scale to take out nuclear facilities. fallout will be low because theyre underground, but major shitstorm if trump starts popping nukes

> The problem with the North Korean situation...
IS THE CHINKS

SINK
THE
CHINKS

We know the location of most of the artillery in range of Seoul at any given time. Anything our drones can't see will be triangulated by acoustic and radar during the first salvo and counter battery fire will wreck it.

If targeting is focused on the most dangerous arty first, Kimmy's ability to level Seoul will be destroyed in a matter of an hour or less.

OPLAN 5032-16 (Rev B.) believes Nork Arty fore can be directed away from Seoul and forced to target US/RoK counter-battery forces while we crush their batteries.

Combined with well timed Cruise missile strikes from sub-based Tomahawks (about 300 are ready to go on two US SSGNs in the area right now) and JASSM-ERs from B-1Bs (20 from each plane), they could be crushed before Seoul is destroyed.

so this same plan should be used when the satanic serpent fake zio state of Is-ra-hell is annihilated??perhaps the Norks feeling an "existential" threat, the same excuse that Is-ra-hell uses to attack other nations, will make a pre-emptive attack on satans throne in the fake state?

You'd have enough casualties in SK to be awful, yeah, but counter battery fire is a thing. You'd mostly be worried about artillery.

Is there no way we can handle North Korea?
Realistically?
I mean, they've been a nuisance for a while now.
I understand MAD and shit, but there has to be a way to take this little man and his bottle rocket threats out.

how about taking out the Dimona facility in the Negev desert? What would Mordechai Vanunu think?

TRUMP WONT ATTACK NK FIRST

PIZZAGATE IS FUCKING REAL,

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

PIZZA CONFIRMED WISE Foundation (Minervan owl imagery?) emails mentioning PIZZA
wise.wisefoundation.com/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/6-FY2014/F-2012-22976/DOC_0C17479717/C17479717.pdf
1978 Chile scan menitoning PIZZA
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/StateChile3/000058D9.pdf
New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS

>B-29.jpg

this

China is the only reason NK exists

Who cares about nork civilians anyway, they are mindless drones who actually enjoy starving and would fight to the death for their leader.

How do you know what weapons the US has in its arsenal?

The Nork situation is the Perfect Storm of a standoff. We could crush them conventionally but there will be HUGE civilian casualties. China doesn't want the Norks to go; a perfect buffer between them and an US Ally. Russia doesn't RoK on their frontier either.

And the problem is?

Youu have to think outside the box on this. We have shit that will do the job better than any nuke ever could. But dont worry about it. Trumps not going to telegraph anything. You will just wake up one morning and it will be all over the news. Relax brew some strong tea and pull the comforter off the bed and get real snugg.

I have an Apple phone, not Samsung, so fuck em'... we'll, I guess I won't need my phone anymore either way. I'll spend 1k on bullets & potassium iodide tablets instead...

Death by satellite

Nah don't get me wrong, military action is the only solution
But old mate over heredoesn't know wtf he's talking about

Here's a better idea:
Accept the fact that your shitty country won't always be the great unchallengable empire and leave the norks alone.

the problem is that any conventional attack against them will be met with Kim tard-raging and nuking the south, or nuking japan. The US waited too long to do anything about the Norks, and didn't capitalize on the earlier chances we had to destroy Kims nuclear program before it turned into a viable threat. At this point, a overwhelming and unprecedented nuke strike against the norks is the only thing basically guaranteed to knock them out them before they can punch back. You also have the complications of china wanting NK to remain in place to protect its border from the west.

Why does America feel the need to police the entire planet?

Kekistani and the Larpers
>go to bed

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg

HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>claims I don't know what I'm talking about
>provides zero counter explanation or argument against what I've said. Get the fuck out cuck.

>Be America
>Napalm 2 million Koreans to death.
>Fly nuclear bomber patrols along their borders constantly for 65 years.
>Expect more than 0 fucks when they finally get some serious nuclear firepower of their own.

Supposedly they have EMP too, and a satellite with it that flies over us. Maybe our X37 hijacked them? They are already in the dark, we would have to be more than that.

Leave best Korea alone you fag.

>have EMP too
If you have nukes you have EMP. There is no
>EMP too

>spoon feed me
For crying out loud

Wow - I don't think I've ever read anything dumber than the military analysis ITT.
I hope all of you KYS

Learn some history faggot

>Nukes
Just carpet bomb everything.
Sure, they'll organize guerilla warfare, but it's a goddamn fucking peninsula, you only have China to cooperate in stopping at land, and they'll fucking starve out.

What part of History? That you faggots destroyed 80% of all Korean infrastructure and burned countless people to death and the POTUS at the time tried to get congressional approval to nuke the shit out of North Korea because they still wouldn't surrender?

its a quagmire in a quagmire

Kim is a farce.. NK is a CIA playground used to keep US presidents neutered.

FYI: There has been 6 SKYKING "GO WORD" messages in the last 2 hours.

Moving all that stuff takes an awful long time.

Why don't we just assassinate Kim and blame the china or some other country for it?

I bet you're an ausfag or a leaf. Just remember that the US is the only thing allowing your countries to exist in the first place.

fucking 12ies

I seriously doubt your prepared for what's to come...lol

This isin't ISIS or Al-Qaeda. There's no practical way to infiltrate the country with CIA agents to conduct the hit, and flying a drone around in NK/attacking Kim would immediately trigger off war.

And you know this how exactly?
You work for the CIA? Or played a little too much Hitman?

Name a realistic method of assassinating Kim using ground based agents. I'll wait.

Tickle him to death

The problem with NK is that we all really want to kill the guy and the country, but don't really know why.

>Cos he has a nuke?
So does China and Russia, what are you getting at?

Honestly, if Syria, Libya and Iraq had nukes back in 2001 the world would probably be a much more peaceful place.

Birds are In The Air. Whether they get The Pullback remains to be seen. For now it is SNOWFALL.

ask kim's brother about infiltrating north korea.

Forgot proofs.

the dprk is already in position and we're not. the russians and chinese want them to win, not us. there aren't a lot of options except to slowly move our pieces into place while they decide to pre-emptively strike. millions will die and dprk will no longer exist. maybe trump is the sucker who does it.

just let go south korea, why is it so important to the point you would risk millions of lives for it? Let the best korea win.

youtube.com/watch?v=2iJYtS_b3Ns

all are posted on that channel

All anyone has to do is hit the Yellowstone caldera with enough force to cause a magnitude 5.6 earthquake. Then it's over. That is the real Happening that no one wants to talk about.

Guys

What if they nuked themselves? Like they nuke Pyongyang and we're just left wondering why they committed suicide.

I'd dare say are allies and the surrounding places like S Korea and China probably wouldn't be to happy about that if we did.

I can't see us going nuclear unless North fires at us or one of are allies first.

They just DID nuke themselves. Why is it anyone else's business?

That's a B-52

>captain obvious
>sees flag
probably a leaf

B-29s were cool, though. My Dad flew on them and loved 'em.

Hmmm, so we should do a nuke test there as well!, I'll send this intel analysis to DoD...

The problem with the North Korean option is Unity isn't pushing hard enough.

Trend the idea of friendly unification based on understanding of culture on social media; and I can almost guarantee you we will see a unified Korea in our lifetime; with little to no bloodshed. :)

America is the whip and Israel is the whipper.

Turn it into some kind of hashtag.

Go out and chant it, like you're at a rally:

NORTH-KO-RE-A! U-NI-FY!
SOUTH-KO-RE-A! U-NI-FY!

Make that Happen.

Maybe a massive surprise air attack to destroy their artillery and nuclear facilities would work, their airforce is ancient and poses little risk.

So we should give the norks wifi so they can jerking off with the South?, yea, that will work... Unity!

The Spice Must Flow. This time The Spice is not oil, it is Rare Earth Elements, which North Korea is full of. We are going to war. Period. End of Conversation.

You know your "proof" is dated on July 27th 2017?

youtube.com/watch?v=iiq5awEVIQ0

you know that was a question right

When we were moving assets to Diego Garcia and Guam in preperation, Sherlock.

Yea, we'll see how the CIA spins that one... we won't gain anything but our own security. China will gain that. Letting NK gain more enemies is the best bet... and their doing it

I heard this but the feed I had also had some oddball filter that made it hard to hear. Good copy with this one.

That is the problem, NK has threatened to kill everyone in their prison camps the moment the U.S. makes a move. They would probably set off a nuke in their own country just to spite us and "poison the well".

I have both good news and bad news for both of you.

There is an equation being passed around the Internet right now, that's going to blow the whole concept of 'natural resources' and 'rare earth elements' the FUCK. OUT!

Sorry for yelling.

Go on then sand nigger... wtf does your math tell you when you throw your bones on the floor?

I've played red alert 2 I can confirm OP theory

As a faggot who knows nothing about this, why doesn't China just take North Korea themselves? Kim is making that whole area a big nuclear target. Why not zerg rush him before we go in ourselves and have access to their border?

They rotate their artillery in and our of mountain caves with it all dialed in on Soul.

Then they tactically lose Strawman Status; G g guys i its not us! Its Him!

Has anyone actually seen these supposed nukes? Maybe they just stockpiled a shit ton of speakers(they are Asians after all) and played a recording of a nuke going off? Or Kim farted in the mic?

It's more advantageous to have a scape goat you can goad into doing your bidding.

Imagine if the US was secretly funding Canada's military and nuclear program and whispering in their ear to attack Russia. When shit hits the fan the US could just play innocent. Can't do that if the US annexed Canada.

Faking Seismic data is nearly impossible to do. A 6.2 earthquake would take 100,000 kilograms of TNT (220,000 pounds) to create. It's not economically viable.

>The problem is that in order to X we have to use nukes to do it.
why you be speak in pidgin nao? this how dey teach education in america?

Trump is 80 years old, he's on his way out anyways. The best he could do is eliminate the genocidal Kim regime

>we
Fuck outta here leaf you're not doing shit, fuckin pussy.

>Democucks thinking they have any place at all here

HAHAHAHAHA

They tell me that it IS possible, and there are over 310 million people smarter than me working on it right now. If we can get the full equation, EVERYBODY is gonna get EVERYTHING they want, FOR-EVER.

First, we have to solve for V.
V in this case stands for Velocity.
It's like a rocket, or a circus performer being shot out of a cannon; but in slow motions.

If we turn all the knobs and switches SLOWLY; we can verify coordinates.

The Equation itself may already be over half-way finished.

Sorry it took so long to reply' I was listening to music for dimensional reference.

How does Vietnam keep winning?

even your flat earth is kinda round user