Hey whiteys this is the future of all your children

Hey whiteys this is the future of all your children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
youtu.be/9DA427-AuKs
youtu.be/1moSHxyOgSo
stockholmcf.org/akp-member-claims-earth-is-flat-anyone-saying-its-round-is-a-freemason/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>panface detected

Out of interest do white Sheilas in Oz fuck abbos? I'm sure its hip and trendy to bang Lebs but do you get lefty street cred for taking abo didgerydong?

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg

HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey shareblue you're a heroin junkie PIZZAGATE IS REAL

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

>Hey whiteys this is the future of all your children
whoa, whoa, whoa..
you can't take one isolated example and...

I mean, young black kids growing up knowing nothing but white oppression....

If I was an ape with a >50 iq, I suppose that this would seem fun and appropriate

black families deserve the same opportunity as whites who enjoy privilege.

Fucking niggers.

I know man. I know.

youtu.be/9DA427-AuKs

these niggers always trigger me.

>these niggers always trigger me
so raciss

>Didn't even strangle her to death, steal her bike, then leave her body in a trash can

Doing it wrong.

youtu.be/1moSHxyOgSo

Observe how excited that white woman is, can't keep her hands off of him- this being only moments after the black woman made her disinterest clear

Wow I wonder what happened to this urban youth. Suspended for a few days from the classes he didn't pay attention in anyways? Maybe some stern reprimand? Maybe a meeting with the kid he punched and a councilor where they both "talk out their problems"?

There aren't really any pure blood abos left outside their regional communities and the NT, so it's a little hard for your average city-dwelling degenerate to do that. All we have are the muh hurritage abos who do it for gibs, and they are far whiter than your average american mulatto.

It better not be, they know better then to hit younger children.

>they know better then to hit younger children

>they know better then to hit younger children.

Did that kid die? Is the bitch rotting in prison or executed?

At my school, you'd have been expelled and arrested.

>Is the bitch rotting in prison or executed?
just ONE bad apple, bro

father caught her with the nannycam, in an unrelated incident she fell through a two by four multiple times and now breathes through a tube installed in her wheelchair.

Look at that, a Kike laying out the truth.

And they claim niggers aren't naturally savage

>They keep on thinking there are not consequences.

stockholmcf.org/akp-member-claims-earth-is-flat-anyone-saying-its-round-is-a-freemason/

Speaking as a half-spic, that's pretty fucked up.

>Did that kid die? Is the bitch rotting in prison or executed?
It doesn't matter. Niggers are special or unique, if you put one in prison, so what? There are millions. The problem is the liberal system that FORCES at the barrel of a gun, the White and the nigger to live as one. Niggers are not a threat in their natural state - they are easy to avoid. The liberal wants them in your schools and shopping centers.

And who does the liberal obey? The jew. It all goes back to the jew. Every time a white is victimized by a feral nigger, don't be angry at the nigger for simply being itself. If I threw a handful of fire ants on you, would you be mad at the ants?

Yes. Normies don't care about anything but salary shekels

Umm sweety we use proven methods to deal with disruptions, such as peer mediation and support structure groups so try not to forget that pumpkin pookums

>In an unrelated incident she fell through a two by four multiple times and now breathes through a tube installed on her wheelchair

I'm sorry, what?

>Traps white kid in bathroom
>Makes him fight, thinking he will go down in a 1v1
>ThisNiggoingdown.jpg
>White kid has some moves and begins to fuck up nigger
>Rest of the Apes jump in and begin beating the fuck out off him
>Can't handle trapping some weak nerd kid in a bathroom and get your ass embarrassed

And you wonder why people become racist?

this
>whites prevail

Surely we can give nig-nogs the benefit of the doubt, it's not like they go around punching women and...

The father suspected that nanny was abusing his kid, discovered she was and beat her into a coma.

He was acquitted.

LOL. Not since Obama. They are forced to keep all these retarded niggers enrolled. Even suspension is all in-school now. Expulsions don't even happen

Nigger teacher does nothing. Typical.