Is Islam the only way to save women from a life of degeneracy?

Is Islam the only way to save women from a life of degeneracy?

Say what you will about muslims but they don't tolerate thier women acting out.

Fuck off Ahmed. Your meme flag does not fool me.

Your women are whores

If that's true then how come I fucked two different muslim girls in my lifetime?

You probably confused them for Indians or mexicans.

If you think that you're dumb as fuck!!!

As a shitskin, I can tell you that you are right.

But what islam does isn't the answer. Women are supposed to be a part of humanity, not something to beat if they do anything you don't tell them to do.

In a conservative, Christian household a women does not whore around, but still is non the less happy.

The answer to degenarcy is to teach them from birth to be respectful, not beating them while they are married to you.

Damn, Stephanie is ugly as fuck but I can't stop watching her videos.

hello roastie :^)

who is this? i don’t care about degeneracy anymore

Stephanie7, I think she fucks her brother

>beat them as daughters not as wives

She definitely does. I don't really think it's much of a debate anymore at this point.

Is there actual evidence of it? I just made it up.

Another goatfucker on this board. Sage.

where are her adult videos

When muslims are confined into their area, some men have many wives and other men have to thirst unless there is kuffar to rape, when there are no kuffar to rape, you must leave to a new land in search of kuffar to rape. This isn't sustainable. When all you know are believers, there will be no women for most of the men. What you have is a good system for conquering new lands, but you do not have a good system for maintaining civilization without bringing in foreign women. That's why the human trafficking. That's why the thirsty men leave for Europe.

I don't think she's got naked videos, but I haven't seen what the special ones from her site are like. She's just a tease.

I bet there are Sup Forumslacks that legitimately believe this

She's shown her tits in some of her premium videos

Link that shit. I ain't paying this camwhore.
Have you seen fastASMR's tits? They're nice

it's widely accepted. lurk moar.

>fast has shown her tits
god damnit, i keep falling for it
i thought she was one of the innocent ones