Post your best soy boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCmpkf0r3I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New Sam Hyde character?

jesus fucking christ

I feel like nintenfags are cheating

Nintendo fags are the epitome of numales, stuck in the past with their cucked censored childrens games and cringey McDonalds toys

So many Nintendo lovers are traps/twinks too

Nintendo is fucking garbage

He probably doesn't have a clue why he is made fun of

>Tall fat ugly guy wears that shit
FUCKING LOSER WEIRDO HAHA GROW UP
>Slim girly twink wears the same clothing
WHAT A CUTE TRAP WOULD WRECK BOYPUSSY

We are as shallow as women

gulag for kitty

bump this is amazing

This is your average liberal male. Thank God we don't have these faggots in the South.

>Nintendo is fucking garbage

But that's WRONG. Leaf.

It cant be.. Can it?

You must be the guy in the pic
Listen
There is no excuse for this
Keep this type of thing up and you will be ostracized. You get the freedom to choose, but don't whine about why things are the way they are

Oh I agree and its part of why I haven't been interested in nintendo since i was 10 years old.

They pander HARD to that bullshit, by basically refusing to mature their franchises at all. I always cringe when some adult man talks about zelda/link, or princess peach, or whatever the fuck else.

I understand adult men liking shit like Master Chief or Marcus Fenix. I don't agree with it and find it a bit odd, but its still somewhat understandable. But a 24 year old idolizing mario? WTF is with that shit

Nintendo is the shittiest of all of the major game publishers/devs/etc, and they're the only ones that can get away with rehashing the same 5 games for 60 years and people eat it up

oh wow

youtube.com/watch?v=BCmpkf0r3I0

This is the guy's youtube channel in case anyone wanted to see what he's like
The video also uses that popular hold music track for some reason

Nazi's watch out!

where are they now

Google image 'just fmsu'

Shitoddleniggers BTFO

It's no coincidence they infest Sup Forums and it's one of the most SJW libcuck boards on the site now

I'd wear that outfit to a rave, minus the tail and tee.

He can't pull it off though. Needs to lose a few lbs at least.

100% this is a post op FtM. Nothing born with testicles would've come thru puberty like that.

Yes you do, was at st Augustine last week. Purple haired libtards everywhere

Too fucking true. They're the ultimate beta males, attempting to relive their childhood because they're too fucking pussy to man up and be an adult.

Sweet mother of mercy, what the fuck is that?

dude that tail is going straight into his asshole lmao

No i'm just saying. The problem here is not that he's wearing all that shit, the problem is that he's ugly and fat. If that were a beautiful woman or a cute trap she/he would still get mad pussy/dick regardless and everyone would love her/him anyway
Moral of the story is: be beautiful or be moderate

I think this is a dude

Oh in that case I agreed user

kill me pete

I used to be part of a LAN club scene. When it got started, it was great. Quake 3, Halo, Unreal, CoD1, some open-source games, but all decent shit.

And then the Wiitards started infesting the club. It started innocently enough, just a couple TVs with smash. But that was the fucking battering ram that broke the doors. Pretty soon the club was full of british expat weeaboos (wtf its china you niggerfaggots, not japan) and american retards. Everything became nintendo loving faggotry. OMG PRINCESS PEECH OMG ZELDA IS GURL AND HOT LMAO POKEMON LETS POKEMON CLUB DAE LE POKEMON.

The nintendo faggots all hopped on the MLP shit when that came around, and are now all mostly feminists. Consequently, the club's most recent meeting was about "intersectionality in video games" and they don't host lans anymore.

Every fucking game community, unless they take a specific stance against nintendofags, is overrun by these stupid shitfags.

does nintendo even make a game where the target audience is adults?

china BLEACHED once again by our superior estrogenic soy boys

dude is wearing a woman's tank. it's clearly FtM dude

>Moral of the story is: PHYSIOGNOMY IS REAL

activision, as faggoty as they are, got huge shit for the CoD rehashes, and fuck, all of their shit was more distinct than your average nintendo game.

Take any nintendo mario gay faggot shit, from the last 17 years, and its basically the same, could be from any era

Everyone=/=children
Nintendo games are for all ages not for children, a game doesn't need an edgy story or blood to be playable by an adult

My best guess is some gay rave scene. Kill it with fire.

im so glad i didnt have to worry about this jewry when i was a lefty schoolkid. i might have titties right now.

R.I.P. Western civilization.

Does this person "work" in the conventional snse? Does "he" have a job that takes money out of his check for taxes? Who would hire a person like this if he considers this his "normal everyday attire" that he walks around in public wearing. Does he wear it to said job if he indeed has one?

I'm just very enthralled with the idea that this sort of person has a place, no matter how meek or meager, to thrive in a capitalist, somewhat merit based, society.

Could folks enlighten me? Are this person's parents, happy that this is how their child turned out? God I can only imagine things sometimes.

No

oh grow the fuck up you faggot. Sure, everyone can enjoy something for "everyone." But there's a reason I'll go to a bar and not chuck-e-cheeses

Shitoddleniggers love to trot this argument out and it never stops being cringe

Do you still play with colouring books to you numale manchild faggot? Shitendo even censors games like Fatal Frame and that #FE game because they know their audience is SJW special snowflakes and 5 year olds

metroid prime was a pretty brutal game alien guts everywhere and the difficulty level was ridiculously high (a lot to do with the clunky controls) still a great game that didnt feel censored when it came to violence. and some of the monsters didnt seem child friendly at least compared to the monster in super mario sunshine (they both came out the same year)

This makes me sad, I remember LAN. Shit will never be the same.

>metroid prime
>2002
Try to pick something from this decade

>THERE IS NO FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WII GOLF AND FINAL FANTASY XII
kys retard

And you would also be a giant fucking faggot that needs to be gassed.

this is what a 90% soylent diet does to a human being

Some of us still meet up in a warehouse in kowloon and play halo, but its nothing like what it used to be.

Halo 5 is pretty good, but can't beat the feeling.

Back in the early 00s we'd always have a bunch of brits who only spoke english, and the teams would usually break down chinese vs english.

You should go to chuck-e-cheese instead of a bar, alcohol taste horrible and it's degenerate while pizzas are Italian (European) culture
They have No More Heroes 3 coming and Metroid, it's not like everything is E
FFXII is not aimed at adults though, it's aimed at white adults though but rather Japanese teenagers, with the retarded logic of "i only like games that are aimed at me" you should hate that game

you should kill yourself

lol i cant early 2000s was nintendos wonder years. so many classics. metroid prime, ssbm, super mario sunshine, luigis mansion, pikmin definitely more that im forgetting. nintendos sucked since the wii

Idk I can get down with some Mario kart. And the 3D mario games are always worth your money. I have an Xbox one and a Wii U. I play the Xbox at least 5x more but every now and then I get a hankering for a "fun" silly game. Faggots in ops pic are always gonna be faggots, (splatoon is too lol memes xD for me) but fuck em. The real faggotry is you people thinking a fucking mindless diversion defines you as a person. Anyone who unironically calls themselves a "gamer" should be punched in the face.

There's nothing wrong with looking fabulous at the ravies, user deary.

Grub, slub, smelly YUM!
Calories and grease in my TUM!
I am the Burger Goblin, you human SCUM!
Fear my farts and sniff my BUM!

You sound like a bigger faggot than the kiddie tickler in the OP.

Kill me pete

The 3ds isn't so bad if you're into that type of shit

if someone plays a lot of videogames why shouldnt they call themselves a gamer seems like a pretty accurate description

>early 2000s was nintendos wonder years

Now I have to spend the next few days unseeing this.

KID YOURE A SQUID

>girly twink
son you are retarded.

>LAN parties

Those days are done, I bought a house with a room intending to make it for gaming but I couldn't risk SJWs infiltrating my living space to actually follow through on it.

X Box 1 X gives me some hope though, State of Decay 2 4 player co-op and Battlefront split screen.

ive never really tried any handheld game systems other than pokemon red and blue for gameboy back in elementary school.

Lol... My sides!

youve posted this dude in other threads

don't fucking do it again

fucker's like slenderman

Sweet Jesus, that was only tolerable for all of 10 seconds.
Very informative, though. If not a bit disturbing...

Thing looks barely human.

I like to listen to music, am I an "audiophile"?
I like to watch movies too. I'm a "cinephile"
Also I eat food. I like good food, so im a "gourmand"
I play video games so I'm a "gamer"
Meh.

Dumping my soyboy folder

Did they make a sequel to that Hannibal Lecter movie?

Shrek?

That thing used to be a petite chick with a butthole you'd want to lick.

But now it has a stiches-scar-dick sewn onto it's pubis.

I would have loved fucking that thing if it removed the facial-hair/pubes/dick/piercings/tattoos.

Would you fuck me?
I'd fuck me
I'd fuck me hard.

>touch my tail

i think this is a boy

>Average current year SomethingAwful users

D-Bag and Gothapotamus

Fuck you cunt zelda and mario are fucken good. Some of us just don't talk about it in public.

>TACO tattoo
top kek

>Smith machine
>yoga pants
>not showing weight
Fucking lol
Probably doesnt have any weight on there

You sound gay

>GabeN without the makeup

What in the fuck is this shit now? This is a new level of faggotry.

Do they have "TACO" tattooed on it's fingers?

Isn't that AIDS Skrillex?

kill me pete

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

TO MAKE YOU STICK DICKS IN YOUR ASS

Does it have TACO tattooed on it's knuckles?