Marijuana

Let's make this fucking simple.

> Should it be legal for medical use (people can get a prescription for medical cannabis products for medical reasons).

> Should it be legal for recreational use ( Adults can purchase it like tobacco/alcohol laws related to that specific state).

> What's your reason behind your decision. (Why do you believe it should be illegal or legal)

Personally, I believe it should be legal for medical and recreational use because the negative/positive effects are no worse than the current legal items you can purchase. I also believe that the marijuana movement has been tainted by stupid faggot liberals who have tried to hijack it and turn it into some political debate, when in fact it's a basic human right debate. Hippies and degenerate hipsters give the marijuana movement a bad name. The same way neonazis give white supremacists a bad name.

The legalization movement doesn't belong to those cucks. Normal conservative Americans enjoy smoking cannabis and shouldn't be deprived of it because a handful of losers.

> m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMWyRiY2PE

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legal for all. It's a harmless plant stop buying jew propaganda.

>yes
>yes
>thinks tobacco should be unregulated to
>in fact, all plants and living things should be unregulated
>but you still pay for your own kids!!! no welfare!!

'To put this in perspective we would need to prevent 23,000 people using cannabis to prevent one case of psychosis'

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

I WONT STOP SHAREBLUE. I WONT STOP.

>Wanting to legalize the devil's lettuce and bring back reefer madness
Kill yourself.

>yes
and
>yes
there are numerous positives and negatives but overall I see weed way more rewarding, quality of life wise, than the small risk the toxins present.

Obviously it should be illegal because we cant ensure its effectiveness. As a plant that grows and evolves who's to say it wont start producing toxins. One batch differs from another and anyone can grow it, what if they grow it without the proper pesticides and it gets deadly spiders or something?

Now perhaps if Monsanto could produce a uniform product that we could regulate through the FDA and give prescriptions for and completely control the distribution channels then we can talk legalization. Until then we just have to say no, its for your own good goyem.

Yes, yes.
You make it more enticing leaving it where it is legally, not to mention who's pockets it lines.

And legalize hemp while we're dreaming.

Weed should be illegal because only degenerates use it and they should be locked up.

That's not how science works

Join the police force if you feel so adamantly about weed.

It's illegal to conduct science on pot if that science is not designed to prove that pot is dangerous and should remain illegal. That is how science works. Want to prove that it causes brain damage, then conduct your experiment in rats such that the carbon monoxide will cause brain damage or you don't get to run the experiment, be a good little goy and do it like we want and you'll get access to the pot and some grant sheckles. Science is about convincing others that our predetermined results are genuine and nothing more. Deal with it.

Yes otherwise you are not an American, But a filthy pinko.
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA

yes, more money for every state and regulation on a product that simply shouldn't be schedule 1 that is less dangerous than alcohol, anyone that would say different is simply spreading 19th century propaganda.

Saying weed smoking has no consequences is as stupid as keeping this shit going, it's not working.

We could always use more brown slaves.

Legalisation would tear the rug out from underneath the organized crime rings that depend on the blackmarket sales for funding.

No, marijuana would literally be another tool to make everyone a submissive retard.

> Should it be legal for medical use (people can get a prescription for medical cannabis products for medical reasons).
I'd like to see more research done but for now i'd say yes but its should be in a medical manner (no weed shops and shit)
> Should it be legal for recreational use ( Adults can purchase it like tobacco/alcohol laws related to that specific state).
No, its degenerate
> What's your reason behind your decision. (Why do you believe it should be illegal or legal)
Its degenerate and will inevitably lead to drugs in general being seen as more accepted, sure more money is made but its at a societal cost.

Bump

Where does this idea come from that cannabis makes people docile?
When did that start? Who's pushing it?

Recreational.
I don't smoke anymore, maybe once a month if that. I just think if its legal for recreation then the state will get more money for (hopefully) state funded improvements (like roads, etc) and drug dealers will either go out of business or switch to selling harder stuff that will inevitably land them in jail for a longer time.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I'm more of a libertarian. I hate the use of drugs but many people get put in jail for non-violent drug offenses. It's not hurting anyone else, smoking weed in their own house privately. Will I ever smoke weed? No, and I would encourage people not to smoke weed, but if they want to do it then I have no problem with it.

As long as you don't harm anybody else...

If you're going to make it legal for medicinal, you might as well make it legal for recreational. People are just going to go to the doctor and make up a fake condition and get the medicinal version.

That being said, I live in Denver. The number of worthless dickheads that have moved in here since legalization is staggering. If I had to vote again to NOT legalize it, I would. Make it legal everywhere or nowhere.

Glad to see most of my fellow Sup Forums users agree with the rational decision. I'd gladly take cannabis over alcohol any day of the week.

What's your opinion about harder drugs? Use the same logic or enforce jail time or rehabilitation?

KEEP IT ILLEGAL!
I am a Christian man and marijuana is SIN!

Pls provide scriptural sauce.

chapter 1 line 16 "Thy has given thee all of the fruits and the vegetables. All of the plants I have given to you. Except for weed, banish that shit.... and cut off that nasty foreskin yuck!"

>thy has given
I chuckled, that one irked my autism.
"Thou hast", that case is "thou hast".

t. anons, 3:16

>Should it be legal for recreational use
Yes, prohibition is immoral.

No it wouldn't. This is the same scare alcohol had. It would normalize if it was freely available.

Yes
No
It actually helps in medical use but it makes one a lazy fuck who goes DUDE WEED LMAO

Poor shitposting.

>i'm a huge fucking dumb spic and i need to go back to mexico: the post

>Yes
>Yes
>Remove Welfare during addictions... Remove bans on all substances. Survival of the fittest. Degenerate masses kill themselves from Overdoses

>What's your reason behind your decision. (Why do you believe it should be illegal or legal)

Because it brings crime and lowlifes to my street when people deal it.

Car jackings
Home Invasions
Polynesians
Noise
Fights

Associating yourself with cannabis and really any drug will attract lowlifes to you as lowlifes are the ones to use drugs.

why would the powers that be want a lazy populace? they need people to do the manual labor.

For people who complain 'Oh it'll kill people' 'They don't know what it does' It's better for you than both tobacco and alcohol. So what's the excuse there? Tbh the fact that it's not legal is just bullshit at this point

marijuana should be unconditionally legal in everywhere in the world!
the only people who try to pass laws against free expression are the Jews, who try their best to keep the People terrified.

Even if it is better than tobacco and alcohol, that isn't saying much. All three of them are still pretty bad. Except the brain does not have alcohol receptors so you can drink beer and be healthy as long as you keep it in moderation. Weed however, goes straight to the brain, and fucks you up. Weed is the shiniest turd of the bunch.

aktually, the parts of the brain that control heartrate and respiratory function don't have cannabanoid receptors.

It should be all legal for all uses. But only if we get rid of the welfare state first. Because smoking weed is highly degenerate and leads to failure. With a welfare state those people could offload the consequences of their bad choices onto others.

The reason behind why I'm for legalization: I don't like the idea of the state telling people what they can and cannot consume or own.

Legal and untaxed (govt is literally worse than the greediest jew). Should just leave it up to people/employers to decide if weedlmaos are undesirable.

>Should just leave it up to people/employers to decide if weedlmaos are undesirable.
This. You don't hire alcoholics today. No one would hire weedlmaos either.

All they need is the majority of people to blindly follow them. We have advanced so much the manual labor needed to run society can be done by a fraction of the population

Stop shilling your shitty plant and go away.

Legal for recreational use, but it should be promoted as an edible instead of a carinogenic smokable.

It seems like the effects are much less detrimental to health than alcohol and possibly even useful for glaucoma, depression, or appetite.