DACA

I am a DACA beneficiary. I came here when I was 14 years old. My dad put me to work at 14. I wanted to study to prepare myself to break the circle of poverty that many families in this world live. at 27 years old I got DACA, my life changed completely. I am attending a community college, study to get my 60units and then transfer to UCDavis. I also work 40hrs a week, I work for a beverage company in their QC department. My salary is about 50000 a year. I pay taxes. I volunteer to do community service into the cities where I lived. I consider myself a great asset for this country. Why you guys want me to be deported? Why is all that heat inside of your heart? I want to be part of this community I want to contribute, I want to be embrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go make Mexico great again

Then apply for and pay for legal citizenship el-chappo. Or spread americanism to mexico. Your choice.

You've had literal decades to get proper citizenship but you didn't. This is your own fault.

the subject of this pasta had a lot of time to apply for citizenship and chose not to

Your dad shouldn't have forced you to commit a crime if he wanted a better life for you, it's sad but you should menendez his beaner ass and then menendez yourself on behalf of your little beans yet to be born

You posted this a few days ago. Why aren't you gone yet? Take all you learned here and make Mexico great. It is your destiny.

Cya bye

You support this?!

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/september2014/F-2012-21691WEP/DOC_0C05602802/C05602802.pdf
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

WHO GIVES AFUCK

The dream is over. Time to wake up

also he's a beaner and should be shipped off to a rendering plant and fed through an industrial helical impeller and compressed into a candle and then Donald Trump should come by and light the candle

>at 27 years old I got DACA
DACA only protects you until you are 26.

So edgy, vulva eyes.

fuck beaners. they're lucky we don't nuke them all.

Old enough to know it was a crime to cross the border, you didn't come here when you were 3 and don't know Spanish anymore.

come back to mexico fucking traitor

You had more than enough time to fix this, you knew this was coming , we AMERICANS are tired of this, it is time we take back our Laws our country and fix it, just because we AMERICANS want borders and want to enforce laws makes us racist? I'm a fucking American born and im being called racist because I love my country and want to stop paying for illegals? No more bye

maybe you are beaner too

too bad. immigrate legally once you get back to bean land and if you're actually as useful as you claim (and not gringo-larping), you'll get back in pretty easily.

adios amigo!

No one cares.

I like it.

Mexico really does have the best Mexicans

>again

Fuck off, shitskin.

This

go fuck yourself, deport yourself and then kill yourself

just do what you can to become legal

maybe service or something

or hope it´s fuck nothing

nippon, you are so creative

I'm completely behind this guy. Listen to him.

I came to this country legally, 100% of the way, pay more in taxes that what you earn. Your point?

I wish you success South of the Border.

Hope you enjoyed your visit. Time to go home.

Go and contribute to your home country. Your welcome for the education and job. Tell your dad to go fuck himself - he and his kind are ruining our communities and turning them into mini Mexicos. We didn't want your here and certainly didn't ask for you. None of us are multimillionaire CEOs who care to pretend to care about your beaner ass so we could take advantage of you as cheap labor. Go CONTRIBUTE to your fucking country.

I've said it before and I'll keep fucking saying it - WE DON'T LIKE YOU - especially as fucking neighbors and students in our schools. Your kind is poison. Sorry sweetie.

You were here 13 years and did not apply for a Green card or citizenship???? Very strange.

Too bad. Out ya go. Go make Mexico great again.

This.

Go home, and come back legally. You wanna be pissed? Go talk to the Democrats who told you not to become a citizen.

>I consider myself a great asset for this country.

you create nothing, you provide nothing but dying and paying taxes, you have no cultural value to America

You are literally a plug easily replaced by someone who legally deserves to be a plug

Don't come back kek WTF are you talking about? Stay there!

Bye.

New Delhi report connecting HUMAN TRAFFICKING with PIZZA PARLORS
This just mentions that previously trafficked victims are employed at NGO pizza parlors:
CLOSE TO 1,000 TRAFFICKING VICTIMS HAVE BEEN RETURNED
TO ANDHRA PRADESH FOR REHABILITATION, MOSTLY FROM DELHI,
MUMBAI, GOA AND PUNE. ANOTHER 400 VICTIMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE
REPATRIATED. BETWEEN APRIL/JUNE 2003, 74 GIRLS WERE RESCUED
FROM DELHI AND GOA BROTHELS AND BROUGHT BACK TO THE
HYDERABAD NGO PRAJWALA, WHICH WORKS WITH A NETWORK OF RURAL
NGOS TO COORDINATE REHABILITATION PLANS. THE STATE
GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED RS. 1,500 ($33.33) TO EACH OF THE 62
GIRLS. THE GOVERNMENT ALSO SUPPORTS THE INTERNATIONAL
ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION/AMUL DAIRY COOPERATIVE'S 4 PIZZA
PARLORS, WHERE 21 TRAFFICKED VICTIMS ARE EMPLOYED AT RS.
3,000 PER MONTH

WHO GIVES AFUCK

Mexicans are mediocre by default - everything these roaches do. You add nothing to our country.

this

Californian Mexis are worse than niggers now. Buh bye!

Holy shit!
Is this real?
Where did you get this?!

>I am a DACA beneficiary
pack your bags!

You are invader who took advantage of burgers being brainwashed by jews into cuckery and mindlessness about their birthright, and seized a bit of their clay for yourself. They have every moral right to gun your whole family down and feed it to pigs, and just returning you to your own clay is a greatest mercy, and yet you dare to say that you dislike something?

You knew it was temporary and did not plan accordingly
The program does not provide lawful status or a path to citizenship, nor does it provide eligibility for federal welfare or student aid.

You could have saved money and moved back to your home land but instead you squandered

Hope you listened to your abuela when she spoke Mexican to you... you are gonna need it.

You could do all that, but not file for citizenship? Back you go, beaner

I know your pain brother. I'm slowly digesting it too. What's your home country? Mine's El Salvador.

Here's a little bit about myself:
>was brought to the country at 11yrs old, 23 now
>lived in this country longer than my home country of ES
>have adopted English as primary language, can still speak Spanish but prefer not to
>applied for DACA when it first came out in 2012 as I graduated high school
>worked as a dish washer then bank teller then truck driver
>bought a car
>still live with parents and no gf but life is generally good
>now in 6 months work permit will be taken away, chance of deportation since government knows all about me
>home country is now foreign to me
If anything I'm a little bummed out. Takes me back to my high school "babby's first existential crisis" days and kinda wish the norks would actually start something and give us a happening.

Pic related, my car.

If everything you say is true then you're more productive than most of the faggots that come to this board. The only argument they can bring to the table is "MUH WHITE PRIDE" like it means anything. Most of them work shit jobs and expect the orange peasant to personally drop a high paying job in their laps because they feel entitled to it. Kek. Personally, I would let you stay as long as you keep being productive.

>I want to be part of this community
Yet you did nothing to get citizenship.
Bye

There was never a path for citizenship for DACA recipients. The only ways to get citizenship for people like us is to marry a citizen, or get sponsored by a company that will vouch for you and even then you're talking financing/tech etc.
You don't support marrying for papers fraud do you user?

DACA recipients only got a work permit and a social and that's it. Not benefits, no voting rights. If anything we were free money since we have to pay taxes.

It's time now for you to take the skills you've learnt and make Mexico a fantastic and liveable place. You sound like you'll make an amazing role-model to millions of impoverished Mexicans.
Make sure you thank America for everything they've done for you along the way!

Ever ask yourself why Mexico is such a shithole and how it came to be what it is today that millions upon millions have to flee? Ever wonder if you're bring that same shitty mentality that destroyed Mexico and brought it over here?

prostitute at 14?

DACA folks deserve amnesty if they are contributing members of society. It would be foolish to let integrated individuals get deported regardless of their ethnic background. If you're a full blown liberal fuck then yes send them the f out of the country. They're a cancer on the rest of us by pushing leftist ideology.

>came here when I was 14 years old
>at 27 years old I got DACA
>work 40hrs a week
>salary is about 50000 a year
>asks: Why you guys want me to be deported?
>1 post, does not respond to any questions/comments
>is a bot
>if human, would have become a citizen since here for well over a decade

marry a white woman tomorrow. jew cheetoh will end this

Fuck off burrito nigger

you have to go back

>spends all his time trying to improve himself in a country he's not in legally.
>doesn't spend any of that time to try to become a citizen.

I don't feel sorry for any of you, get the fuck out.

Or go through the same fucking process as everyone else.
You lazy fuck, you have to go back.

Stop this pasta. Seen it three times already.
Safe goes in all fields

You have to go back, brown piece of shit.

>didn't apply for citizenship

fail

actual captcha: bus
my sides

>14

Even a 14 year old knows not to break the law. You should have your hands cut off for stealing american jobs and get deported in a cattle car.

bullshit

anyone can APPLY for citizenship
kys

kek

all beaners should stop crying and pack your cholo pants as soon as possible.

>DACA folks deserve amnesty if they are >contributing members of society.

go contribute somewhere else

So youre just wageslaves wow what a great existence so glad yall are here

this
sage

You have to come back

At the end of the day. If we are going to keep the values, sovereignty, and social cohesion of this country. Foreign invaders, and their supporters need to be removed by force. It is the only way to protect the citizens of this nation. Color, race or creed does not matter. As an American citizen you have a duty to protect the a United States of America from threats both foreign and domestic.

Mexico is not a Mad-maxian dystopian apocalypse you know, if you have a degree and solid work experience you're going to have a cozy middle class life
I know moving might be scary but America is for Americans, Mexico is for Mexicans user

You fuckers were so gleeful, talking about how you were going to end us, how this was the new brown america, but now you are running away crying like a little bitch. This is what happens when real america fights back bitch
you fuckers are so proud to be mexican, we are giving you the gift of going back to your homeland. I thought you hated racist white america? Maybe you will enjoy it back in your own country

>There was never a path for citizenship for DACA recipients. The only ways to get citizenship for people like us is to marry a citizen, or get sponsored by a company that will vouch for you and even then you're talking financing/tech etc.
Guess its time for latinas to get bred by big white american cock

DACA IS CACA

You have to go back. We don't want you here at all. I don't like the attitude, personally.

I am already married to a white man

Pack you're bags Paco, we raised you to fix your shithole country of origin. You can always come back LEGALLY. If you're actually worth a shit it should be easy.

Fuck off back to your shithole you filthy spicnigger. This land is for White Christians only as intended by the founding fathers.

Your country of origin needs you more than the US does. It's time to go home.

You fucked up , in the last 10 years there were multiply amnesty programs . Because you are so high time preference you could have had a green card but no you waited till the last min and now it's too late

get the fuck out

This. You should have applied for citizenship while you could have, user. You shouldn't have listened to the democrats who just wanted you to stay leashed to them in order to survive. You sound like you're alright. If you decide to try to come back and make it in legally, more power to you. If what you say is true, I'm sure you will do fine, but I think you can do better to serve your country of origin and it's people by taking what you have learned here, and going back there with the rest of the dreamers, and hopefully you and they can use your skills and experience to Make Mexico Great.

HAHAH YEAH BUT DO YOU REMEMBER THE SONG
IN THE MEANTIME
BY
SPACEHOG?
youtube.com/watch?v=TDkhl-CgETg
HAHAHA I LOVED THIS SONG IN THE 90S!
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE GOES OOO-OO-OOO-OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then go to Mexico and make it better. If you value America you'll go back and build a better, safer, and more respectable Mexico. You obviously have potential, but why waste it here? On people and communities that don't need your help. Why leave the people back home suffering and gasping for security when you claim to value your community. Why should Americans trust you, when you show such disregard for the communities you left behind? You obviously don't want to go back, so your not ignorant of the problems that your father ripped you away from. I've met many immigrants that have come to Canada and returned to their home lands after getting a good, honest education here, I wish them good luck in their own quests to improve the communities they belong too. Anyone who cannot understand this reasoning probably deserves to be deported for they do not have the morality to be considered good enough people for the communities they inhabit.

>I want to be part of this community I want to contribute, I want to be embrace.
Go do that in your own country fag. If you want to break poverty, go help your own country out. Fuck off we're full.

I support DACA.
Deporting All Criminal Aliens

Should have applied for citizenship, faggot. You've had more than enough time to do it. Cry more on your way back, bitch.

on the off chance this isn't a larp. get the fuck out. i don't care what kind of sob story you have. given the chance, you and your disease of a race will vote in an authoritarian government that will turn into an overblown drug cartel. you'll demand all the gibs and destroy our country just like ever country south of the border. leave.