Wtf Trump

I didn't come here on my own free will, I was brought here and raised in this country. I do NOT speak any other language and I belong here and you're not sending me away alive!!!!!!!!!!

You should have heard the NPR Jews throwing fits about this the other day. They literally couldn't even come up with a salient argument either way.

You'd think at least they'd return to the usual jive about advocating for some variation on amnesty for the cases that might as well get legalized and stay. But nope! It was 100% reeeeeeeeeeee

Box or urn Pedro?

the government promises one thing and does another wtf

Wow welcome to government. In other news, they actually make the laws!

Your parents put you in a weird spot, huh?

blame your parents.

Why didn't you apply for citizenship?

I used my shareholder vote to vote for a CEO that is going to physically remove you

The government made promises it never had the authority to give, because it never received the support of the people that live on this land. They fucked you

cya

You're no getting deported faggot. Stop your bitch because your a cuck who wanted gollum to be the leader of the states

they are dead
I already eat and my name not pedro
gollum did not run for president, you must be wrong in your assessment
I did

>I already eat and my name not pedro
English, please. Thank you.

Try not to get killed by a cartel.

You should blame your parents for being assholes and putting you in a fucked up situation and maybe you should have taken the time to fix your status while you're here.
I came to this country as an immigrant. My parent brought me here and they did it legally. It was difficult and cost us money that we didn't have...but we did it and I am now an american citizen. Dont blame others for what you are responsible for.

only for way to fix status: be refugee, marry citizen, dreamer green card (done) or trade for info in a court of law against violent criminal

Yup. Best get to it. My brother in law is at the green card stage after marrying in. It's a right pain in the ass.

>I didn't come here on my own free will
It also won't be of your free will when you're sent back so it evens out.

Join the military, that's your only option.

Thank your law-abiding parents for putting you in this situation.

Or just apply for perm residency and wait like everybody else. (Including me) then reap the rewards.

Don't try to cut the line faggot.

Ya, so better get busy. Find a waifu and fix your parents fuckery. I'm not saying its not a fucked situation but you do have options.

You have six months.
You'd better stop wasting time on Sup Forums and start studying Spanish.

could also join military but against rules now

Kek. Rosetta stone's stock is about to go up

You waited too long for that. You still have options if you want to get legal. It's not the best situation but there is an ancap solution to this.

>government promises deferred action
>action is deferred from 2012-2017
This is precisely what they promised, "deferred" means "delayed", not "cancelled".

I don't know why you wouldn't have gotten started on something the moment it looked like Trump might make it in to office. You'd have much better footing to be able to argue for some sort of fast-tracking program or something for people like yourself.

it has to be done user. if not your kids will be voting for a government that fucks our kids.

Blame your parents.

>didn't come here of own free will

So you'll be leaving the same way you came?

You must hate your parents for doing this to you.

Why you butthurt? Now you can go back to your heritage-rich homeland. Eat the traditional foods, explore the land, horchata in your fat cousins taco. Your uncle puts a gun to your head and makes you lick his crusty asshole for knocking up your cousin and makes you marry her. She pops out a few taquitos. You'll love it, Miguito :D

You're a constitutional scholar I see

Fek awf, kant! Weyah bleedin full!

which one?
a way out
I voted for Trump (or at least I convinced people to not vote for that devil hilary)
I hated them even before
>heritage-rich
lmao no

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>" duuuuhhhhh which one"
Since you're the one being deported, why don't you look it up, you lazy fucking retard anchor baby? No one on here wants to help you stay here and brown up the country, so just know that if you don't do the research (work), no one else will.

Side note: enjoy having diarrhea for over a year while your body struggles with the E.coli in the water. You might die of dysentery, or get internal bleeding from the constant diarrhea and the first intestinal work you get kills you by entering your bloodstream and reaching your heart or brain. ADIOS MOOCHACHOS!

Find a friend or someone available (craigslist) who is sympathetic to your situation. Ask them if they are willing to help you get legal by marrying you. Find out what they will need and what you will need. You may need to be sponsored by someone who has good credit. Getting a friend to do this is preferable as they would already know you. You may also find a stranger that is available to do this for you out of the goodness of their heart but all of the situations I've heard about, some kind of monetary exchange was done (ancap solution). It is not the best solution but you have waited to long for anything else.
Get moving and stay here user.

I had a girlfriend in your situation. She has been in the US for over 20 years. She had a way to get legal but she waited and waited and waited. I wanted to marry her to get her legal but she didn't feel ready for the commitment. Now she may have to go back to Mexico because she didn't take responsibility for herself.

> Ididn't come here on my own free will
But you decided to stay, if its so bad why didn't you leave?
>I was brought here and raised in this country
Terrible, but you still have to go back, your parents were well aware there was the risk of this happening
>I do NOT speak any other language
You could, you know, learn
>I belong here
Lol no you don't you just said you were forced to go there
>and you're not sending me away alive
Dead or alive your getting deported.

I guess you'll have to either learn spanish or apply for citizenship pedro.

Did you actually like propose marriage and all that? And she said no?

Wow. Clearly not a keeper.

Just because DACA is ending doesn't mean you'll be deported. You might lose your work permit, but there are enough criminal aliens to keep ICE busy for years to come. They aren't going to want to waste time with you if you've been law abiding and not a drain on society.

hahahahahahahaha sucks to be a shitskin in America these days.

The US citizen in such a pairing should know that marriage fraud is a crime, and that you have to stay married quite a while for the citizenship to stick.

>parents spoke Spanish his whole life, still speak it at home
>still doesn't know any language but English

Yeah I know. My brother in law finally got whacked with the need to cough up evidence that the marriage was legit after a number of years. Fortunately for him, it was actually legit and we had loads of proof.

>Ancap getting deported.

Good. Now kill yourself and the cycle will be complete.

Yeah, just go back into the shadows and serve the usual purpose of illegals in our economy.

Also, don't vote in our elections. You won't again hear a president asking you to do that.

I'll teach my kid Spanish, hopefully I'll live in a mostly white area and he won't be in contact with taco-speak.

Yeah, it was never a priority but we discussed it and she had the other option...but she never followed up on either.
It is too bad because she was smart and beautiful but she had issues.

Educate yourself and learn the language of your people. Your family obviously knows it. Checked confirmed if Spanish!

why wait so long regardless?
You live here, you want to continue living here.

Well sure, Spanish is a very useful language to know. Lots of great weather and cheap prices for vacations in Spanish speaking countries.

But for a Dreamer to claim he doesn't know Spanish? That's all he heard and spoke at home growing up.

I'm certainly not suggesting lying. Marriage fraud is something to be aware of but it will not prevent you from getting married for purposes beyond love.
I didn't realize user was such a sentimentalist.

You and 800,000 others.

You'll have plenty of English speaking company in Tiajuana.

Settle the fuck down.
Half of them are women, they'll be in distress.
If you're not a bitch, you'll do fine... for Mexico.

Alternatively, marry some fat anchor baby.

>ancap
You've been violating Americans' NAP all your life. Tell us which shithole your parents brought you from so we can McNuke you.

>I do NOT speak any other language
SAD!

Were your parents THAT ashamed of their heritage that they completely forgot about their native tongue? I guess it's only natural for backstabbing rats who fled their country and betrayed their people to do so, anyway.

Good luck on your way back "home", by the way. Nobody takes kindly to traitors.

Well, I would speak the country's language exclusive when I immigrate to, you know, assimilate.

based texas delivering

Why haven't you tried to become a citizen? My (no longer) friend did it under Obama just fine. Took a year.

>Were your parents THAT ashamed of their heritage that they completely forgot about their native tongue?

Thought about what that would do to your child? I'd think twice about doing that in another country.

> nobody offering to send this wetback home in a coffin.
Lift your game burgers.

You'll get the Spanish back in about 5 minutes. I've got confidence in you. You never lose your native tongue, unless it's old age and you really are losing your mind.

I'm sure ICE can supply you with a body bag and a hole in the ground if you're persistent enough. You never know until you ask.

What have you done to start the naturalization process? Anything at all?

We don't owe you, or your criminal parents shit, faggot.
You're lucky to have lived here as long as you did.

Now, say "thank you" and get the fuck out.

The problem is that they can do that by a trick. They can leave the country (advance parole), then reenter legally, and use that legal status to apply to adjust status to green card.

It's a way they can regularize themselves without in any way qualifying by the normal competitive process.

I plan to learn several languages, so I may lose my mind. I would only teach Spanish to my as just a language and leave out culture slang so he can fully embrace the culture in whatever country I'd be in the future.

OUT OUT OUT!

Well heck no matter where you are, I would not want you to leave out culture. It's not bad culture, and we are a mixture of European (mostly) cultures anyway. There is no benefit to being rootless.

But up to you.

On a positive note, there will be many people in the same boat. Build cities with like-minded people. You're ready to leave your false nest and flourish. Thank you.

:3

Even ignoring my personal perspective on economic migration, an additional language is a useful skill to have and has been shown to help in the development of children in various meaningful ways. I'm teaching my kids English and French, even if they won't need them for their everyday life here.

Then we'll send you away dead. Your choice, but dead or alive, you will be sent back.

It's kinda half-assed. Why aren't other MSM outlets photoshopped onto the other soldiers?

>There is no benefit to being rootless.
I personally think you're wrong, being that way allows me to detach myself from the language I grew up with (to an extent) which makes learning easier. The problem is that you won't really "belong" anywhere but ok.
Also, culture is neither good or bad to me.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>I didn't come here on my own free will
Then why are you bitching about being kicked out against your free will?
Free will isn't free.

an additional language is a useful skill to have and has been shown to help in the development of children in various meaningful ways.

It is, I've realize while learning to play the piano that theory is almost like learning a language, which I enjoy.

Live by the executive order, die by the executive order.

The only person you have to be angry at is Obama who didn't try to force DACA through the legislative process

You have to go back. Get the fuck out, Mexinigger.

JAJAJJJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJ REKT!

Pls don't bullshit me, I'm in mood to laugh. I'm Hispanic and all my daca friends speak perfect Spanish among us and at home. Most of us are ok to make Mexico great again so pls shills don't even try to speak for us.
MMGA

White people trying to help this bean out. Get your fucking ass down there with him.

Bye Bye.

If you're so smart, you better start learning.

You have to go back, Juan

I'd rather have ten of him than one of you

>I do NOT speak any other language and I belong here and you're not sending me away alive!!!!!!!!!!

Dead works too. Then we don't have to send you away at all.

I am actually sympathetic toward your situation, OP. It doesn't seem fair that someone who has spent his whole life in the USA should suddenly be cast out.

But that's not important enough of a problem to be a consideration. To make an omelet you have to break a few eggs.

The majority of DACA foreigners are not culturally American like you are. They are taking American jobs and we want them gone.

We built this country. White people. We made it prosperous and strong. Naturally lesser people from around the world want to come here, get a job that should belong to an American, buy a house that should belong to an American, enjoy our prosperity that neither they or their ancestors had any hand at all in creating.

But the answer is No. You have to go back. When you ask a Yes-or-No question (can I be U.S. citizen?), you have to be prepared for the possibility the answer might be...No.

God Bless President Trump.

You just gotta do you no matter where you are m8. I geniunely don't understand people defining themselves by nationality.

>They are taking American jobs and we want them gone

This is actually true now, since some if not, all of them had the same opportunities as actual Americans.

I genuinely don't understand people defining themselves by nationality.

I see it as if it's a sports team or something you really didn't choose, and feel proud about it.

I've forgotten to greentext twice now

You had all those years trying to get legal allowence to stay here with a fair outlook to get it. You didnt, and these are the consequences of your ignorance

Pretty much. It's no different to the homofags who make their entire existence revolve around being a homofag and have literally nothing to talk about outside of that sphere

OH HEY
HOWYADOIN THERE
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE GAY SEX?
LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT LAST TIME I WAS RIDING MY COCK UP AN ASSHOLE
SMELLED LIKE SHIT WUDJABELEIVE IT?

Alrighty, this is what is gonna happen jose
>get deported
>arrive at mexico, be depressed to see what shithole the motherland is
>Being mexican, with mexican name and mexican face and not able go speak spanish,yoir fellow joses will make fun of you to death :D
>Become even more depressed, try to cross border in a desperation to return
>Literally dry out in the middle of the ficking desert and get eaten by coyotes Kek

Good luck :)

As if being gay is something special in the realm of degenerate sex related stuff.

Facts over feelings. If illegal, GTFO.

Pisses me off cos I'd.lobe nothing more than to move to Texas legally and you queue jumping fuckers ruin shit for all of us