So with all of this DACA stuff, and with the whole evil white colonizer stuff...

So with all of this DACA stuff, and with the whole evil white colonizer stuff...does the left not realize that the Mexicans and Latin Americans in general are the result of a far earlier and far more effective genocide campaign than the founders of the US? I mean fuck, we get shit over running a pipeline near a literal pile of rocks, but Mexico City is literally built on top of Tenochtitlan and they're all about letting Walmart build on top of Teotihuacan. Literally the only difference between what was done in the US and in Latin America was that there was less rape in the US.

Holy shit!
Is this real?
Where did you get this?!

Post moar tits

Post more beautiful Latina n00dz

Uuuh wut? I'll pass thanks

You must stop.

>Mexicans and Latin Americans in general are the result of a far earlier and far more effective genocide campaign than the founders of the US?

>Far more effective
Sorry sweetie. The Spanish had a fuck and govern policy, while the English (and later Americans) had more of an extermination thing going.

well desu OP I don't know why people hate latinos probably because they're ethnostate retards.

>Sorry sweetie. The Spanish had a fuck and govern policy, while the English (and later Americans) had more of an extermination thing going.
That was only after the initial exterminations...well after. That sort of thing didn't start happening in a widespread manner some almost 300 years after initial contact.

This stiffens the cock

After 300 years of war and disease (Natives didn't had immunity to european viruses) Only those natives with the best genetics survived. OP's pic is proof of what can be possible to find

Shieeit. I will create Whited.com pron operation. Illegal beaners with big tits getting sprayed with superior White seed.

"Layla Rose"

I like the sagboobs you chose

Not after Jackson we didn't. Spaniards killed all the ones who didn't let them fuck and convert.

That'd be awesome

Reminder that there's no such thing as a sexy Mexican man.

Show butthole

ummmm... no sweetie...

I know my Port and Spain colonial history and you are correct. Portuguese and Spanish Empires were in the "over extended" phase when they conquered South America, they did not have the demographics so their colonization method was more of a "Feudal/Racial Cast" type. A small number of White at the top of the pyramid and the conquered people at the bottom BUT they also required a middle so they fucked a few cute natives to try to create the "middle cast".

British and French Empires were in the "expansion phase" when they conquered the North so they could use the "extension of the homeland" method.

Judging by all of these shill pictures, Mexico sure is going to up its prostitute game soon.

Your middle finger is not an argument, bitch

Mestizas are #1. Break that wall!

I can't stand it when women try to be edgy flipping the bird at the camera. It ruins the pic.

Layla rose

>mestiza
>half black
um no sweetie