Christianity general 2

For all things Christian
Catholics, Orthodox, and Protestants alike are welcome to discuss theology. Try to be polite.

Atheists also welcome, but try to be constructive.

Pastebin for believers and curious folk.

pastebin.com/rHpSFQpv

Read the bible online
biblegateway.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWpG7qHtB8g
ancientfaith.com/radio
youtu.be/rLb_Z5Ni614
wol.jw.org/en/wol/binav/r1/lp-e
youtube.com/watch?v=NnXlQWmubYw
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/jehovah-witness-beliefs/
youtube.com/watch?v=G3i6UwVkP6M
youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0
faithalone.org/magazine/y1993/93may3.html
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Romans 2:13
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/are-jehovahs-witnesses-christians/
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/changed-bible-beliefs/
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/believe-in-jesus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post the best/most inspirational/your favorite hymns
youtube.com/watch?v=dWpG7qHtB8g

Holy shit!
Is this real?
Where did you get this?!

>I'll see what I can do, maybe one of the elder priests can help. I don't want you to think I'm just dismissing you at all,
I'll pray that God may help you with it.
>the fact that you guys were here even trying to help really means a lot to me, and many others here i'm sure.
It's my pleasure, god has blessed me in many ways, and it's only right that I serve others as He has served me

The last thread was great. I'm off to bed though, good night all

Fuck off and die, Maldraw. Nobody likes you, you Malaysian garbage person.

Good night user. I'm probably gonna do the same too soon, but I'll be sure to be back tommorow if a thread is up, or make one if not

>Howdy there Smith wanna read Revelations 2:23 while Tyrone fucks my wife
God, you people are such fucking weenies

post more christ-chan faggot

I like listening to ancient faith radio. 27/7 stream of orthodox hymns.

ancientfaith.com/radio

heres my /x/ thread just to show people whats about to go down

Which version of the Bible is ideal to read. Or should I say which English translation of the Bible is the most accurate to the original Hebrew scriptures?

Why do you doubt Christ user? What makes you reject the Truth? What has led you to this point in your life?

youtu.be/rLb_Z5Ni614

>Why do you doubt Christ user
No reason to believe if

Are you talking about the comic? There a link down there.

There are lots of reasons to believe it. The reason Christianity grew so rapidly was because there were lots of people who saw what Jesus did first hand. A random preacher wouldn't have Churches in Rome dedicated to him within 20 years of his death if there was no evidence he wasn't one of the many charlatans that travelled Judea in that period.

The New World Translation. The most accurate to the original languages as possible and the least bias. It is published by Jehovah's Witnesses. It sticks to the original languages while abandoning Bible translation. This is very good. It is also a study Bible with references to relating verses that help explaing other verses. It is available from Jehovah's Witnesses and also as an app on your smartphone as JW Library. It is also available on line as well.

Also

>American Standard Version
>Reference Bible
>Kingdom Interlinear
>Byington

Here's a link:

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/binav/r1/lp-e

someone should make an orthodox christ chan

I did 8 g of shrooms and read a lot of the Bible after the peak. Really spiritual stuff.

I like the Knox Bible personally. It was translated by a single Catholic Priest over a number of years with the goal of creating a translation that read as if the Bible had been written by a native English speaker. It's very poetic. He based his translation mostly off the Latin Vulgate, going back to the Greek manuscripts when he needed clarification on the precise meaning of a verse

youtube.com/watch?v=NnXlQWmubYw

the fruit of knowledge is a large burden to bear

>new world order translation\
>belonging to a cult

seriously just stop

>However, we have learned from the Bible that Jesus is not Almighty God and that there is no Scriptural basis for the Trinity doctrine.

literally satanic

isn't that blasphemy, not satanic? Or heretical

mentally ill: the thread

BAN BAN BAN

go away christcuck, your kind is not wanted here.

i would say satanic too because satan is the deceiver who makes religions like this

its not simply heretical/blasphemy because that would say that those people are legitimate in some way and they just woops they got something wrong no its a lot more meaningful than that

when really its a blatant satanic deception and these people are doomed

>literally satanic

Why? We do everything in the name of Christ. We are the only ones following one of the most important commands of Christ that YOU don't.

>“Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them.”—Matt. 28:19.

>(Acts 14:21) And after declaring the good news to that city and making quite a few disciples, they returned to Lys′tra and to I·co′ni·um and to Antioch,

>(Acts 1:8) but YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Ju·de′a and Sa·mar′i·a and to the most distant part of the earth.”

>(Acts 20:20) while I did not hold back from telling YOU any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching YOU publicly and from house to house.

>(Acts 5:42) And every day in the temple and from house to house they continued without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus.

I don't see you guys of any other sect following that obvious important command up above.

We shun holidays because they are evil. Dec 25 is not the Birthday of Jesus, it is the birthday of Saturn. We shun halloween because it is occultic. We shun Easter(Ishtar, goddess of fertility) because it is the celebration of a pagan goddess of sex. We shun Valentines day because it is the celebration of Roman orgies, blood.

Isn't that the Christian thing to do? Shun things that offend God?

Yes, we do want a new world order. But that new world order will be ruled by Christ himself. Not bankers and tyrants.

We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

doesnt matter how many things you do

>To benefit from that sacrifice, people must not only exercise faith in Jesus but also change their course of life and get baptized.

faith + works here right in your own beliefs

so ur def not saved especially if u deny jesus is even god its obvious

so thats how you know

doesnt matter how many works u have and even if ur doing the right thing

if u dont believe right

(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world.

Does anyone know what happens next?

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal′i·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

ur zealousy doesnt save you

mormons go around doing the same shit

but if u telling people JESUS ISNT GOD ur doing the opposite of what jesus would want and ur storing up wrath t.bh

Faith+works is Biblical and is a necessity.

>James 2:17 - Thus, too, faith, if it does not have works, is dead in itself.

>Matthew 7:21 - “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

>Hebrews 10:24 - And let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works,

>James 2:26 - Indeed, as the body without spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

>James 2:22 -You behold that [his] faith worked along with his works and by [his] works [his] faith was perfected

>James 2:24 YOU see that a man is to be declared righteous by works, and not by faith alone.

>Romans 2:13 - For the hearers of law are not the ones righteous before God, but the doers of law will be declared righteous.

>James 1:22 - However, become doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning.

>1 John 5:3 - For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments; and yet his commandments are not burdensome,

>Hebrews 6:10 - For God is not unrighteous so as to forget YOUR work and the love YOU showed for his name, in that YOU have ministered to the holy ones and continue ministering.

CONTINUED

>but if u telling people JESUS ISNT GOD ur doing the opposite of what jesus would want

I wouldn't do that if I couldn't prove it. I wouldn't go door to door publicly with people knowing that about us if we couldn't prove it. I can prove to you that the Trinity is not Biblical. I can show you why or you can pick your "proof text."

You think yourself better than Jesus?

Question: Moral reason to kill children?
>this is my own
Okay so do babies go to hell?
I imagine the answer is no, right?
Do we want people to go to heaven?
Yes.
>couldn't we genocide all babies with the reason of getting the, to heaven? If all future generations die before they have free will, which I will put at 10 for the sake of this, Wouldnt we want all of them to go to Heaven?
Shortened version
If we kill all babies, none of them go to hell.
If we don't kill all babies, some might go to hell.
Hope this is understood

part of your problem is you keep quoting from the new world order translation

because that lord lord verse certainly doesnt say """DOING""" the will of my father it says does
which is a lot different because its a past tense

you cant go around it im not going to debate all day but

Romans 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

all ur other shit is not salvation based its just god provoking saved people to be good people if ur not already saved those things dont do shit

ur actually a worker of satan if you think you are doing good works and telling people jesus isnt god and you have to have works to be saved

and all this nonsense

Fuck off, nigger-lover Malaysian Mike.

Faith alone. It means you shouldn't have to prove your faith. Of course you do. Some think "works" means good deeds. No, good deeds isn't going to save you. If that were the case Ellen is now saved even though she is a Hollywood Degenerate Homosexual. Look at this.

>(James 2:19) You believe there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

Demons also believe Jesus saves, yet that is not going to save them because their works are anti-Christ.

So good works is not good deeds that any degenerate can do. Faith alone is meaningless because if even demons believe and yet are condemned than your faith is meaningless. Your works are DEMONSTRATIONS of your faith BEING GENUINE. Demonstrations are so people can see how GENUINE your faith is compared to all the false faiths out there.

Kek I'm surprised I don't see this is argument more often. I used to post it about 5 mo ago before I bailed on christcuck threads because they're so infuriatingly stupid.

Also, question: if a Christian believes in hell and has a child, that child has a nonzero probability of going to hell (considering all of the Christians who have renounced their faith). Wouldnt the best move to then be to not have children? You can't suffer for eternity if you don't exist, and I think that a nonzero chance of eternal suffering outweighs any potential gain to be had living in heaven. Christians are directly responsible for the creation of new souls when having children and are therefore responsible for all souls in hell. Because they could have chosen to not chance it and not have kids.

NO

When humans die they don't go to hell nor heaven. They go to the ground like animals and plants do. The death of a human is as significant as the death of an animal. They cease to exist. Death is the opposite of life. It is non-existence and non-consciousness. All that's going to happen is that God is going to give all those babies a second chance in the resurrection on Earth after Armageddon.You can quote from any other Bible you like. Even our own website doesn't deny the others.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/binav/r1/lp-e

>Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

This is works of the MOSAIC LAW. Not the Law of Christ. Basically, there were Jewish converts continuing to pracitice the old Mosaic Law like circumcision and demanding Greek converts to get circumcised and observe the Sabbath. Those are works of the Law of Moses. Not the Laws of Christ. All the verses here and are DEMONSTRATIONS of faith. Not good deeds. Otherwise, Ellen Degenerate would be saved from all the good deeds she does. The demons would be saved because they, too, also believe Jesus saves. Yet what condemns Ellen and Demons is their works, actions, and DEMONSTRATIONS.

>ur actually a worker of satan if you think you are doing good works and telling people jesus isnt god and you have to have works to be saved

As you know already JW are VERY PUBLIC people. You have just as much access of us as you do the Post Office. If JW couldn't prove the Trinity wrong we wouldn't be out in public only to embarass ourselves. Again, either I can show you why the Trinity is not true or show me the "proof text" of what you think the Trinity is and I'll show you why it doesn't mean what you think it means.

>When humans die they don't go to heaven or hell they just wait around for the second coming

You're delusional and literally nowhere does it say that

Isn't heaven gods kingdom?

There's actually no such thing as hell. In the OT wherever you see "hell" the original word is She'ol. She'ol is just the common grave of mankind. In the NT, wherever you see the word "hell" the original word is Hades. It is also just the grave of mankind.

So there are two kinds of hells in the Bible.

One is temporary
>hades
>She'ol

One is permanent
>Gehenna
>Lake of Fire

When Jesus is quoted as saying "hell" it is actually Gehenna. Gehenna means "Valley of Hinnom." It was a garbage dumb that was lit on permanent fire with sulfur. They threw trash in it. When they executed criminals they threw there bodies in it as well. If the bodies slipped out the worms would get it. Thus, Gehenna represents total annihilation with no escape and no memory.

Those in Hades/She'ol are waiting to be resurrected. Those in Gehenna/Lake of Fire are destroyed permanently. No resurrection for them and no remembrance as well.

If the death of an animal or plant is as Importat as a human one, God does resurrect animals and plants, too, right?
Then theirs the probelm of what counts as a human, do Nedarthals-Human halls count? And what happens to those ppl?
And what happens to the ppl that died in, say, America, when Jesus was born?

Ephesians 2:9

Personally, I think this Amy soon cross the line, and cause the beheadings of those who insult Kek

it doesnt always say works of the law sometimes it just says works

Ephesians 2:9
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Titus 3:5
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

>the ungodly

>does not work

people thinking they were saved doing works

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
its sad that i have to go over this

no its not just mosaic law its doing anything if u think ur saving urself by doing something ur very mistaken

theres way more verses
\
the devils believing cant be redeemed so them believing doesnt effect anything

he still said whoever believes has eternal life

it doestn say the devils believe so youre going to go to hell bbecause you believe too

>Own website doesn't deny the others"
You mean the ones who aren't collectingfines for
Hiding Pedophiles?
I think I'll use those

>raised protestant
>started going to local Greek Orthodox church this past few weeks
>love the church, everyone's really friendly, love the service
>feels like being immersed in a spiritual oasis after walking through the desert all my life
>talked to priest today about beginning process of becoming catechumen
>Sunday school resumes this coming sunday and I'm going to attend
>pray for qt white trad girl to make my wife and produce white children with couple weeks ago
>this recent sunday see qt white girl at service but didn't get the chance to talk to her
>talked to her and another qt white girl near my age after church today too
>already know how I'm going to continue in talking to them in the future
>made friends and exchanged numbers with a guy in a situation similar to me (protestant background beginning to learn about Orthodoxy)
>learned about local Orthodox fellowship group and a general area Orthodox young adult group
>tfw God is great

You misquoted me. I said they go to the ground like animals do. The dead are in non-existence.

>Isaiah 38:18,19 - 18 For it is not She´ol that can laud you; death itself cannot praise you. Those going down into the pit cannot look hopefully to your trueness. The living, the living, he is the one that can laud you, Just as I can this day.

>Psalms 6:5 - For in death there is no mention of you; In She′ol who will laud you?

>Psalms 88:10 - For those who are dead will you do a marvel? Or will those impotent in death themselves arise, Will they laud you? Se′lah.

>Psalms 146:4 - His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish.

>Psalm 88:12 - Will a marvel by you be known in the darkness itself, Or your righteousness in the land of oblivion?

>Psalms 115:17 - 17 The dead themselves do not praise Jah, Nor do any going down into silence.

>(Ecclesiastes 3:18-20) I, even I, have said in my heart with regard to the sons of mankind that the [true] God is going to select them, that they may see that they themselves are beasts. 19 For there is an eventuality as respects the sons of mankind and an eventuality as respects the beast, and they have the same eventuality. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit, so that there is no superiority of the man over the beast, for everything is vanity. 20 All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust.

>Ecclesiastes 9:5,6 - 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they have no portion anymore to time indefinite in anything that has to be done under the sun.

this comic strip is god fucking awful

My cock is so glorious that I turned God himself into a massive faggot. God has sucked my cock many times now and I have to tell you that after having so many literally divine blow jobs, the ladies I used to enjoy just don't seem all that attractive anymore.

Divine blow jobs are best blow jobs.

Also, kys.

Gonna respond to my own comment and clarify,
JWs have been court ordered a few years back to give up their names who they know are Pedos.
The fines started at 2000 I believe, and went by 200 every day.
It's up to 1.5 Million per day.

>no its not just mosaic law its doing anything if u think ur saving urself by doing something ur very mistaken

The problem is that all you care about is yourself and your salvation. When JW do "works" we are not doing it for ourselves. We are not doing it for rewards. We are doing it because we love God and want to obey him. The Bible DEMANDS works once again. That's why you can deny all these verses. If you believe but refuse to PUT THOSE BELIEFS INTO ACTION then you are condemned. Why?

>(Matthew 10:33) but whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens.

>(Matthew 16:27) For the Son of man is destined to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will recompense each one according to his behavior.

>(Luke 9:26) For whoever becomes ashamed of me and of my words, the Son of man will be ashamed of this one when he arrives in his glory and that of the Father and of the holy angels.

>(Luke 12:9) But he that disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God.

>(Romans 1:16) For I am not ashamed of the good news; it is, in fact, God’s power for salvation to everyone having faith, to the Jew first and also to the Greek;

>(2 Timothy 1:8) Therefore do not become ashamed of the witness about our Lord, neither of me a prisoner for his sake, but take your part in suffering evil for the good news according to the power of God.

The Christ and his Father have REQUIREMENTS for you to fulfill. If you choose to believe BUT NOT fulfill those requirements then you DEMONSTRATE yourself as ashamed of them. THAT'S why you need works. If you refuse to fulfill their commandments then they will be ashamed of you and disown you.

here is going to be a resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous.

>(Acts 24:15) and I have hope toward God, which hope these [men] themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

>(John 5:29) and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment.

Those people who died out of being babies, kids, mentally disabled, born in ancient isolated worlds, modern isolated territories, crazy people and just straight out ignorant will be brought back to life in the next earthly system. They will be given a chance there. The rest who practiced evil consciously/willfully and those who's door we knocked but spit in our face are done with permanently.

What incentive do I have to prostrate myself before God and waste time with religious frivolity. What's the point of worshiping or even believing if it's all passive and hell or judgement does not take place.

youre the one disowning him when you say hes not god and stuff like that

i understand all the commandments to do good works

but those dont determine if youre going to heaven or hell. if you break commandments you dont go to hell its impossible to keep all the commandments

have you plucked your eye out

you pretty much ignore romans 4

Matthew 19:21
Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

why dont you follow this commandment
if everything jesus said to do you were going to hell if you disobeyed then you wouldnt be going to heaven either

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

welp jesus said it, if you have said "you fool" once youre going to hell

he also said if you lie once youre going to hell

the whole point of this is to make you realize that you cant do this shit

if you trying to work urself to heaven you have to do everything

thats why it says there is no difference

Romans 3
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: 23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

If don't believe Jesus Christ is God you aren't a Christian. That's been like the most important part of CHRISTianity for 2,000 years. How there can even be a sect calling themselves Christians and not believe he's God is beyond me. He could not have been any clearer.

That's a good question and that's also a good point. Your question exposes the hypocrisy of so-called "Christians."

>reward
>reward

This is what Satan argued with God about mankind's loyalty towards him.

>(Job 1:8) And Jehovah went on to say to Satan: “Have you set your heart upon my servant Job, that there is no one like him in the earth, a man blameless and upright, fearing God and turning aside from bad?”

>(Job 1:9-11) At that Satan answered Jehovah and said: “IS IT FOR NOTHING JOB HAS FEARED GOD?" 10...11But, for a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch everything he has [and see] whether he will not curse you to your very face.”

>(Job 2:4,5) But Satan answered Jehovah and said: “Skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul. 5) For a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch as far as his bone and his flesh [and see] whether he will not curse you to your very face.”

>SKIN IN BEHALF OF SKIN
>EVERYTHING A MAN HAS
>HE WILL GIVE IN BEHALF OF HIS SOUL

After Adam Eve, Cain Abel, Noah Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah and RIGHT BEFORE the rise of Moses and the 10 Plagues was the issue of Job. At the time JOB WAS THE ONLY GOD APPROVED PERSON ON EARTH. That's right, nobody was good on Earth except Job. Satan noticed that for a while there always continued to be humans loyal to God and wondered why. He reasoned up above that it was because God was bribing them with rewards, pleasures, and nice things. That humans were only loyal to God for rewards and not for sincere love of him. Satan challenged God in front of the angels to "thrust out your hand" and "hurt" him. Deny him all good things and watch as how Job turns against him. "Skin on behalf of skin" means that a man will throw away all of God's moral standards to save his own life. Basically, if "Christians" are only loyal for rewards they prove Satan right.

Btw Catholics are heretics too because they believe Mary was a second sinless human, despite God and Jesus saying repeatedly that it's impossible for any human besides Jesus to not sin. Most of them are still going to heaven though because at least they believe Jesus is God.

You're still ignoring the elephant in the room. I repeatNow answer me this:

>James 2:17 - Thus, too, faith, if it does not have works, is dead in itself.

>James 2:26 - Indeed, as the body without spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

>James 2:22 -You behold that [his] faith worked along with his works and by [his] works [his] faith was perfected

>James 2:24 YOU see that a man is to be declared righteous by works, and not by faith alone.

What are those works that these verses are talking about? It seems your definition of works is different from what I explained earlier.So, what are those works in those verses?

Is brain damage (religion) the ultimate red pill?

Literally every other "god" has had the same story as Jesus. Krishna, Horus, Dionysus, all the same story. Christianity appeals to me greatly, Iwant to give myself to God but it is also hard for me to deny these truths. Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=G3i6UwVkP6M if you want to know what im talking about.

Job is the biggest cucked faggot in all of the entire Bible. I love the story of Job. It's a story of a psychopathic god who wantonly kills off Job's family (who are real people and not actors in a play) in order to prove a point to Satan. And in the end, God "rewards" Job so his suffering actually did grant him reward, which is antithetical to God's original hypothesis and actually serves as greater incentive for Christians to endure hardship for the larger reward at the end.

This hardship can be extrapolated to life in general and reward being "heaven".

Job is god's little pozzed faggot

ur caught up on this one chapter because you dont know what it means just like all the catholics are. which are also heretics.

it just means that ur faith is useless it doesnt mean you go to hell

The True Meaning Of James 2 - ''Faith Without Works Is Dead''
youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0

James 2:23
And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

he is imputed righteous by believing and then he is called the friend of god also

which you can be a saved christian and not be a friend of god because you can live a life of sin

John 15:14
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

but you are still imputed righteousness even without doing anything he commands as long as you believe

You refuse to answer me. WHAT. ARE. THOSE. WORKS. I'm not going to waste my time on a 20 minute video for something you should already know from it. Again: WHAT. ARE. THOSE. WORKS?!?

>but you are still imputed righteousness even without doing anything he commands as long as you believe

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!!

>(James 2:19) You believe there is one God, do you? You are doing quite well. And yet the demons believe and shudder.

>it just means that ur faith is useless it doesnt mean you go to hell

You're confusing faith being useless with punishment. You seem to think JW do works to AVOID hell? Nonsense. You seem to think we do works to be saved?

>(Ephesians 2:8, 9) By this undeserved kindness, indeed, YOU have been saved through faith; and this not owing to YOU, it is God’s gift. 9No, it is not owing to works, in order that no man should have ground for boasting.

Salvation is a gift, not something you work for. IF Salvation is a gift and not something earned than WHAT. THOSE. WORKS?

Let me give you a hint.

>Romans 2:13 - For the hearers of law are not the ones righteous before God, but the doers of law will be declared righteous.

>James 1:22 - However, become doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning.

>(Job 1:9-11) At that Satan answered Jehovah and said: “IS IT FOR NOTHING JOB HAS FEARED GOD?" 10...11But, for a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch everything he has [and see] whether he will not curse you to your very face.”

>(Job 2:4,5) But Satan answered Jehovah and said: “Skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul. 5) For a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch as far as his bone and his flesh [and see] whether he will not curse you to your very face.”

Meditate on these four and find out.

>Job is the biggest cucked faggot in all of the entire Bible.

No he wasn't. A cuck is by choice. Job had no choice in this matter. In fact, he never knew what was going on in heaven the whole time.

>It's a story of a psychopathic god who wantonly kills off Job's family (who are real people and not actors in a play) in order to prove a point to Satan.

It wasn't God that did it. It was Satan, God just allowed it. Rewards are given by God out of his own kindness NOT as a mandatory transaction. God doesn't always give out miracles nor rewards so as not to give off the impression that he is "buying" loyalty.

2 Cor 12:7-9 - Therefore, that I might not feel overly exalted, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, an angel of Satan, to keep slapping me, that I might not be overly exalted. 8In this behalf I three times entreated the Lord that it might depart from me; 9and yet he really said to me: “My undeserved kindness is sufficient for you; for [my] power is being made perfect in weakness.”

Paul had a "thorn in the flesh" which can be interpreted as a health problem of some sort that bothered him. He petitioned God three times to remove it. God told him he wouldn't remove it and instead he would just help me tolerate it instead. Why? For thisCan a man continually be faithful in return for no cure? Can a man continually be faithful after being told that he would only get support but no cure even if there is a cure? See how we come full circle? Paul continued to be faithful in RETURN FOR NOTHING. Thus proving the devil wrong that man can be loyal to God sincerely IN RETURN FOR NOTHING.

watch the video dude its very important for someone like you

>WHAT. ARE. THOSE. WORKS.

ummm those are works that god wants christians to have but not a requirement for salvation

>And yet the demons believe and shudder.

demons cant be saved

jesus said like 500 times believe to be saved, for humans that is

its merely god wanting and desiring his people to be zealous of good works

not saying ur going to hell if u dont i already explain this

The purpose of the story of Job is that having a good and happy life isn't a reward from God. The most pious man in existence, who would not break faith for any reason, would not renounce God simply because his life was no longer pleasant.

Suffering you endure is not indicative of a lack of faith, nor is your privilege or wealth indicative of piousness. The idea that good faithful people are rewarded with a pleasant life is a fantasy. The martyred are an obvious example.

Satan: man Im gonna fuck your boy Job
God:.... OK my man hey BTW side bet on, he's totally my bitch
Satan: deal.
Job: gee life sure is swell AH FUCK oh well it's all good at least god has my back

>You seem to think JW do works to AVOID hell?

yes thats what your official statement on your website says that you must be baptized and change your life

which is total heresy and not trusting in faith alone in jesus

which will not save you

It's christ chan, there's a huge number more of these on tru-pol

Typical response from a "Christian". Totally ignoring the FUCKED up and psychopathic content of Job "for the message maaaaaaan." Job was doubly rewarded in the end of the story so your interpretation is laughable. It's always in your best material interest to believe in God. It's also in your best spiritual interest, especially if you're about to be martyred. It's literally the most selfish and self serving belief system ever conceived.

SeeFaith without works is dead.

>(Philippians 2:12) ..., keep working out YOUR own salvation with fear and trembling;

That reward was done out of God's own kindness. Remember that Job had no idea what was going on and God didn't give him an answer. He just told him in the end that he knows more. So he did that out of his own sympathy. Remember that Paul also needed help and God denied it to him.Didn't Paul deserve to be cured? Yes, he did but God didn't want to make it look like he was "buying" Paul off to continue. So Paul continued in return for nothing.

The Catholic Chiurch is a cult of Pedo Homos. All Catholics will burn in hell for their perversion of the lords word. America went to shit once it elected a pervert catholic like JFK. Repent or burn sinners.

>Faith without works is dead.

i agree lots of people have dead faith and are going to heaven though mean while catholics and other works salvationists arent

The Catholic Church is importing illegals into America? Why? Because they use them as sex slaves and then sacrifice them to Satan. Satan founded the evil roman church to pervert the word of the lord. That is why all priests are pedo faggots. We should ban Catholics from American and burn down all their churches. For Jesus.

>ummm those are works that god wants christians to have but not a requirement for salvation

Absolute nonsense. You just made that up right on the spot.

>Matthew 7:21 - “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.

Daily reminder that gnosticism is the only true way.
Christianity is just a form of slavery meant for the bluepilled goys so they could be more easily manipulated into worshipping YHVH the demiurge

Christianity and desert nigger religions like it are the stupidest fucking things in the world. Kill yourselves.

>reward was out of god's own kindness

That's the thing, user. How is everyone from a young age brought up in the church?
>grandma's in heaven. Heaven is good.
>pray before you go to bed. Remember to pray for the African kids! God answers prayers
>oh and pray for grandpa he has cancer maybe god will help him

The material and spiritual exchange for reverence of God is the FOUNDATION of the Christian faith as seen in the indoctrination phase of every child. If a person is exposed to Christ at a later stage in life, it's ALWAYS so their "soul will be saved" and "cheat death through rebirth in Christ".

You're absolutely delusional. Job didn't know what happened in heaven but the preconditions of his unshakeable faith are rooted in the prospect of reward, and he was justly rewarded in the end. Additionally to absolve God in Job's torture is doubly delusional. If I walked in on your bedroom and told you "I'm gonna rape your wife, you totally have power over me to stop the event though, just say the word. Oh also I made this little side bet with you that you lose if you intervene." GOD IS COMPLICIT WITH SATAN'S EVIL.

Additionally Paul died a MARTYR and guaranteed access to the kingdom so holy shit you're making me laugh.

that verse is a tricky one and youll probably find less videos about it

it could just mean to "work out" your salvation and exercise it
or this

>In this article I have argued that Phil 2:12 is not dealing with eternal salvation at all. Rather, it is dealing either with temporal salvation from the calamities which come upon the disobedient or with temporal salvation through the trials which faithful believers face.
faithalone.org/magazine/y1993/93may3.html

but its not teaching youre saved by works

theres answers to all of these versus somewhere

ive had this problem before in trying to understand faith alone

it doesnt say the doers of the law will be declared righteous in the king james

stop using the new world order bible

the bible says the opposite

Romans 3:20
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

it doesnt say doing in kjv i already covered that it says DOES

stop back peddling

this is the fathers will

Romans 3:20
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Exactly.
The only good thing that Christianity ever did was a few crusades to kill a bunch of hook nosed sandniggers.

Your cultural and moral identity consisted of fucking animals and men fucking men.

>stop using the new world order bible

Fine, pick one.

>biblegateway.com/verse/en/Romans 2:13

>but its not teaching youre saved by works

I don't deny that

>(Ephesians 2:8, 9) By this undeserved kindness, indeed, YOU have been saved through faith; and this not owing to YOU, it is God’s gift. 9No, it is not owing to works, in order that no man should have ground for boasting.

So if I don't deny that above than what do all these verses mean?If not works for salvation but works for what then? Hint: It's related to faith.

>the bible says the opposite
>Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

This goes back to what I said here. This is where the confusion between works of faith and works of Mosaic Law commandments comes from. Again, this verse it talking about those trying to follow the Mosaic Law, not the Laws of Christ.

follow anons! go on pilgrimage! find your true belief while praying with your feet. walk to Santiago de Compostela to find the pleasure of a holy journey. Then walk to Rome to deepen your relationship to GOD, JESUS and yourself. And now that you are prepared, strenghtened by two holy journeys: prepare to go to Jerusalem, the holiest place there is. Be it in pilgrimage or Crusade

holy crap dude YOURE THE ONE WHO QUOTED A VERSE LIKE THAT YOU SAID

THIS VERSE YOU QUOTED HERE IS TALKING ABOUT THE MOSAIC LAW

so you cant just use verses to support your viewpoint and say mine is talking about the law but yours isnt

theyre both talking about the law so you cant use that as a argument

do you see what im saying. i was just replying to you

dont use that verse then if u want to play that game

youre the one who refer to a verse talking about the mosaic law

>what do all these verses mean?

i already explained what those versus meant and you ignored it

>Hebrews 10:24 - And let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works,

this one is merely a exhortation

>That's the thing, user. How is everyone from a young age brought up in the church?

They are brought up with false doctrines. They are taught to treat God like either a black mailer who is threatening you with hell or a Santa Claus who gives gifts. God doesn't owe you a damn thing. You owe him everything. The purpose of being a Christian is not rewards(heaven/paradise) and not avoiding threats(hell). It is obedience TO THE END and IN RETURN FOR NOTHING. No threats of torture and no guarantee to paradise.If a child or man choose to be Christians out of fear or reward that automatically makes them collaborators with Satan because that's what Satan is arguing. No man will do anything for God IN RETURN FOR NOTHING.

You're not supposed to be a Christian "to be saved." That will make you a collaborator of Satan. You're supposed to be a Christian for the sake of obedience and loyalty to God. Because God is the creator and true sovereign of everything. You owe him everything. He owes you nothing.

If God CHOOSES to resurrect you and heal you that is his choice but that is not MANDATORY from him. He owes you nothing but the existence you have.

>Additionally to absolve God in Job's torture is doubly delusional.

What you fail to know is that all that happened to Job and all mankind is completely reversible. Including death itself. Those dead kids of his will be resurrected.

Redpill me on Jehova's Witnesses as I don't really know anything about them. Turns out my estranged mother converted to it from Orthodoxy a few years ago and I want to know just how aids it really is

Actually, it's talking about both and also law of conscience. But the part I quoted is talking about Christ law. THEN it goes into Mosaic Law. This is the confusion of where "Faith Alone" comes from.

then..

>(Romans 2:14) For whenever people of the nations that do not have law do by nature the things of the law, these people, although not having law, are a law to themselves.

Law of conscience

then..

>(Romans 2:16) This will be in the day when God through Christ Jesus judges the secret things of mankind, according to the good news I declare.

Rom 2:14 is tied to verse 16. Law of Christ.

NOW the Mosaic Law..

>(Romans 2:17) If, now, YOU ARE A JEW in name and are resting upon law and taking pride in God,

From then on he calls out the Jews because they follow the law of Moses. Christians up above follow the law of Christ, Goyim the law of conscience, and Jews the Law of Moses.

are you loving him with your whole soul and mind and strength

nope then youre going to hell then
why do you think youre following the law of christ

Mark 12:30
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

the law of christ is the mosaic law jesus wrote the old testament

this is just a way to give easy commandments to goyim to understand

Then god is truly the largest asshole in existence

>2yo girl raped to death
>later reincarnated

SURPRISE EVERYONE IT WAS ONLY A PRANK! LOL!!

>inb4 it's all part of the plan

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/are-jehovahs-witnesses-christians/

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/changed-bible-beliefs/

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/believe-in-jesus/

so you think youre saved by following this new law of christ

how come it says believe to be saved 500 times

you cant even define what it is

it doesnt say you must love your neighbor as yourself to be saved

thats called a commandment not talking about being saved but following his commandments

it says believe to be saved

everytime it alks about being saved its believe

but somehow only you can define what it means to be a good christian

how come you have to sell all your stuff to be perfect

you didnt listen to that commandment

Why? He can completely reverse everything that ever happened. He's not the cause of the damage but he can and will fix it.