CAN'T STOP HIM

Hail Trump, Hail Victory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
mediaequalizer.com/jeff-reynolds/2017/08/silencing-all-opposition-voices-inside-the-media-matters-playbook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEIL TRUMP!!!!! HIllary gets rekt tomorrow HALLELUJAH

.. so, she's gonna get locked up?

Can't wait to see Shareblue shill this one off tomorrow.

>Punish 800,000 children to show allegiance to white nationalists
Literally cognitive dissonance.

>This is about race, not nationalism!
When will this meme die?

>people actually believe trump is doing this to get the votes of the 10,000 white nationalists in the country

When the last white people do

>democrats actually believe

Fixed

Never.

Reality makes them feel bad.

Letting DACA live is a slap in the face to every immigrant who did it right in this country. No one can refute this, Trump has the moral high ground and watch the lefties lose their fucking minds.

Can someone please prove to me in some way this is actually going to happen? I don't see it.
Everyone is screaming nuts on both sides and I don't really.....think Trump is going to kick out 800k.
It's too good to be true.

Heil Trump Heil our People Black pill shills BTFO youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE

>>This is about race, not nationalism!
As long as whites are the majority in the US there is no difference

>SHareblue media

i know I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE BUT WHEN DID THIS SHIT HAPPEN THEY OPENLY PUTTING SHAREBLUE OUT THERE AS SOME MEDIA outlet now..stupid capslock

Enforcing basic immigration law makes him Literally Hitlerâ„¢ now.

The left has gone batshit crazy, even for the left. We should be exacerbating their collective insanity whenever possible.

>dont kick out the goblin kids
>force the parents to pay 100 dollars for the fee to become a citizen
>donate all funds to the family of victims of illegal aliens
>trump wins in landslide 2020

Race isn't a factor here though

kecks

All true nationalism is racial.

>Kick out
When I walk uninvited into somebody else's home, anything beyond GTFO is charity. These people aren't refugees, there's no gun to their head if they go back.

>ShariaBlue
Christ that headline is the worst.

SEIG HEIL MEIN TRUMP, MEIN FUHRER

yea sorry im kind bombed and misread your post

Hahahahahh , hey shills!! Come out come out where ever you are? What's wrong are you getting some Zzzs?

it literally is though, only civicucks deny it

He's punting the decision to congress. This way he keeps his promise to the country, and throws a hot potato into congress' lap. This, because the six months ends around the time the primaries start, and any kind of amnesty is very unpopular with Americans. So repubs may reject it to save their skin, or may pass it in the teeth of the will of the people for their own calculations - either way, they sweat, and Trump is clean.

I bet Barbara Lee is going to have a nice funeral.

The United States was founded as an ethno-state for Europeans. We will not return to the vision of the founders until every non-European colonist is removed from our country.

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Its beautiful

It's kind of amazing how opinion has become news now

> we're being utterly normalized

I don't deserve a timeline this wonderful.

I like the sound of it. Quick rundown, por favor.

DIE YOU PEDOFAG!

mediaequalizer.com/jeff-reynolds/2017/08/silencing-all-opposition-voices-inside-the-media-matters-playbook

kys plebbit fuck

>800,000
WTF? Is this number legit?
This just makes me want to deport them MORE!!!

I love this guy lol

Is this still the right number? I know a couple of illegals. Kek

shareblue shills are referring to DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) which is amnesty for anchor babies is going to be BTFO by Trump the King who will make it game for ICE to deport the poor little anchor babies

(OP) Sieg Heil!

Trump is going to end DACA, but he's going to give it 6 months. This will put the ball in Congress court and they will either pass legislation giving these people (illegals who were brought here as children and grew up American in all but legal status) or they will fail and Trump's decision will go through or he can change his mind, extend it etc.

So you can try to figure the motive as best you can. My guess is Trump is doing this so his tiny base will declare victory against the dirty brown people who are ruining their lives, and then lose interest as the sausage does or does not get made in Congress.

Trump is probably betting Congress will fail again, which is possible as Trump and Congress has basically been a giant fucking NOTHING BURGER at anything major. There's no reason to accept success here.

Also, many of these children are better earners, learners and tax payers than the piles of white trash welfare loser living in states the voted for Trump. Business leader would rather these motivated kids, then the fucking loser who populate shit hole boards like this and blame everybody but themselves for failure.

Tl;dr Trump doesn't want to rake responsibility for how this works our, so is giving it to Congress thus washing his hands and putting him in a position of just being a whiny bitch on Twitter about the outcome.

Nice incendiary reference. We all know that you're going to use this OP for your little editorial.

children?

Most are in their late teens - early 20s

Good

>NOTHING BURGER
Hello Van Jones

So almost 1 million illegal kids are getting shipped back to Mexico. It's hard to not like this guy.

I know right but a lot of them aren't even kids which sort of makes it funnier cause a lot of the people who will be deported have probably lived in the States illegally for decades kek

Not just the kids, but the families of illegals who are "anchored" here by these kids.

Why weren't those immigration laws enforced in the first place though? Really makes me think.

I came.

Does that number actually work? I'm going to California at the end of the month and I wanted to have this on standby when I inevitably run into illegals.

DACA kids aren't anchor babies. Anchor babies were born in America but their parents are illegal. So they're citizens but their parents aren't.

DACA kids were brought here when they were young and now they are asking for amnesty.

Ohhhhh shit, okay. Thanks for clarifying. Anchor babies next!

Hail!