twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Repeat after me the sacred combo
>A

>Y

Lying faggot

Legit source mate

>twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/904529212484222976
who is this guy?

Last I heard Hillary and the Obama tranny crew were going to be legally put down in three years.

He's a well know hacker? informant? someone who knows shit.

post?

sauce?

I posted the tweet

>sentenced
Retard.

Hello. I'm white women.

This. 0hour is literally the most unreliable source of information imaginable.

Cool story bro.

>sentenced

and what was she charged with?

>le anonymoose face

>Conspiracy to commit treason
>Conspiracy to commit sedition
>Gross money laundering
>Murder by proxy.

i dont remember her ever getting arrested and charged with anything

Because it wasn't publicized, cunt.

>what is a grand jury indictment

>Y

LMAO

Gonna need some sauce before I get excited.

I provided the only sauce I had

trust ur digits as sauce

Please be true

Hmm well let's hope 0 isn't larping.

for real. is there _ANYTHING_ he has been right about?

Is that a joke?
Literally everyone knows shes a murdering thieving cunt

Who are you responding to?

So you're telling me i'll finally get to reopen my facebook account and go full belligerent on all the self-hating cuckolas I now hate? Fuck yeah!

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Mate. How many people called you crazy? Told you that this was all fantasy?

Vindication will last a lifetime.

North Korea is a nothingburger.

NK doesnt text 6 nukes in 1 day lmao. what a joke. How do people believe that?

deep down inside, they know it to be true. they resist because for most it is world shattering

Unironically asking what is a grand jury indictment

Behead those who don't have real sauce. >6 nukes in 1 day
You are an idiot

Kim is about to fire another missle. Biggest bullshit i've heard since flat earth

Stop spamming this 0hour1 shit, he is a literal professional scammer who did the Million Trump March donation scam. This is his another brand building exercise, stop falling for it.

Yeah but spamming Nigger threads and 10 NK threads really works?

YOU CIA NIGGERS ARE WORTHLESS

HILLARY IS GETTING PUT TO DEATH

She can't be sentenced if she hasn't been on trial for anything, retard.

Bump

I'll keep

>an aromatic plant with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean.

this thread because you are retarded. Please for the love of God look up the dates of nuclear test in NK. You will find it was not 6 in one day dumb fuck, but 6 over multiple years. Maybe you responded to something I didn't catch

Closed Door Grand Jury indictment you fucking shareblue heroin junkie.

I hope you jump out your window tomorrow after you realize how big of a seditious cunt you are.

They are secret court proceedings, and usually aren't made public. They have the power of subpoena among other things and do have the ability to indict.

If you look at the recent Clinton FBI Vault e-mails, there was mention of a grand jury in Alexandria that has been active for over a year now. NPR subtly confirmed its existence in an article about Mueller convening grand juries in the same place, Alexandria. One of these juries is investigating Fusion GPS, and at least one other is related to Clinton and others.

ayy

>checked

See The more you spam, the more exposed your scam will be. Do continue.

Ok Jimmy Comet

This somewhat corroborates the theory that Mueller is not actually going after Trump

It's weird how synchronous events are with north Korea.

is this fake too cunt?

Almost as if....

ITS A DISTRACTION

As far as I know the NK stuff is 100% false flag. Do Trump know about it? There is no reason to not trust his genius mind at this moment. Until now,he was always 2 steps ahead.

Mate Trump established backdoor channels with Kim Jong Un before inauguration day.

He knows it's a false flag.

I lost 150 of 300 goybook friends over my posts. Was triggering the shit out of everyone. Everyone thinks im a crazy white supremacist. You're goddamn right this is going to be vindication. Im going to rub the salt in like a terrible motherfucker. Urban-retard herd mentality needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Large if fact

Bump

I am now convinced North Korea is a CIA controlled asset. Coincidence does not exist in politics.

Seriously how many NK threads were on here tonight it's bullshit

It is very suspicious (or it should be?!) that all of this happens right while the fire rises on the CF/DNC.

Everytime I see or hear something about NK, it also feels like there is something bigger hidden somewhere.

Also: Trump said to SK that they should stop their provocation and military drills. These drills are common and a usual response of shit like from NK. It is almost if Donald have to rise the fire, but keep sure it doesnt get out of control.

The Clinton Foundation is about to blow up und probably Obama is going to jail. At least he will testify against Deep State agents and most probably he will end up Nixoned.

I think Trump is directly talking with NK and told them to put on a show.

Dennis Rodman gave them the art of the deal

This!

>mfw Donald Trumps book about success rescues the world

>tfw

Yucca trees don't match the coordinates of the wash just south of wittman

big if true

Joshua trees I mean

Not really. . Things happen. You can choose to view anything as synchronous. Me taking a shit is synchronicity with Jesus getting crucified. I'm Jesus christ. The son of God.

0hourLarp is Neo.

Neo?

sage

Matrix. Dude pretends he's a godlike hacker.

Bumpo

Bump

kys

no

pizza fags going down

>CIA NIGGERS
You lads do me proud.

you fuckers want this site to go down for 12+ hours don't you?

It's faggots like OP crying wolf so many times that we can't take any threads with Ron Paul's picture or the word 'happening' serious any more. 0hour1 is a LARP.

You're all fucking retarded.

Sage.

NO I DONT

Justice must be done.

These people traffick humans you sick freak. You're a disgrace to your family

No, you're a stupid nigger.
Bumped

>404 galore

The internet never forgets

you really had me going to twitter
good job, faggot
why do fake happening posters never get banned or have, at least,their thread deleted

The link is in this thread. How fucking stupid are you? This is the worst shilling IVE EVER SEEN in the history of shills. You should jump out the window as you are a disgrace on your family and a disgrace to David Brock. HE EXPECTS THE FUCKING BEST OUT OF YOU. YOU BETTER WORK ANOTHER SHIFT FOR CHAIRMAN BROCK.

you're pathetic, just off yourself please
do you really think that deep state will allow that?
you're naive

Its punishment #2 for hilary. @2:23

youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U

>MUH DEEP STATE MUUUUUUH POWERRRRRRRRR

It's all gone. Kys. You're a disgrace on humanity.

Trump loves the clintons

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

>Can I use this chair?

0hour1 is a tweaker.

You get paid to shill on this forum and you're a tweaker, whats your point.

0hour1 is a literal professional scammer who did the Million Trump March donation scam. This is his another brand building exercise, stop falling for it.

Hillary is kill

>forum

Digits confirm.