Why don't women like the truth?

Why are women so naive? This girl obviously thinks she's some hot shot, but in reality, her time to fuck Chads are the only times she'll only enjoy life, just to regret all of it when she's older.

How can we make women alright again, Sup Forums? They're running loose, and the white man is to blame.

Pic is OC

Bump for Women's rights

Haha you went full mgtow autist and got upset she didn't respond well.

>sexual market value
Eh

Not necessarily. This female is the modern Stacy, and as a Chad, I have to smack her with the truth.

I'd like to think this is real, but it's reasonable to doubt.

I understand your doubt, because the internet and shiet.

But this is OC, I have no reason to lie about it

You're a fucking hero. Keep it up, I want to see more of these.

Fucking LAD

>as a Chad
Oh boy...

Do you know how I know you're not?

>as someone who waits till she's drunk and force himself on her
This, and fucking friends of friends. Anyone can get laid like this but this isn't how you girlfriend.

During the day, find a hot girl, say something clever and get her number. During the day. No alcohol, no "oh did you see me with all my cool friends?" just you, her and whatever social skills you actually have. Do this for a while and tell me you're a Chad.

Snowflakes these days.

Honestly fuck girls. I was rejected until i was about 27. Now Im a millionaire and have sports cars and a nice place with an ocean/ city view, Not to mention probably 10+ girls dying to have me as a partner.

Trust me, I'm my own man. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I'm a hard, dedicated worker, and I talk to my women directly, and they respond to it. It's that simple.

How much do you want to bet I will still fuck this girl?

you did fine, watch out for cucks on this board and dumb hoes

Lol do you fags really text girls novels like this?

You younger guys are gay af

Muzeltov

If what you say is true and your really do fuck hot girls and will probably fuck her, then all the power to you but my criticism is that long text conversations are for fucking girls

I wish i was so cool that i wanted to brag to anonymous strangers on a tiwanese basket weaving forum

It seems like you escalated that a bit

>...for now.

I get that a lot, but I like to get my point across. It must be an intellectual thing.

Yeah be alpha as fuck and learn to take shit until your making profit and chicks will line up for you. Im waiting until i find a 10/10 virgin that'll clean and cook for me to be my wife

>chad
Stop being a virgin

This. I'm in them same boat but not quite millionaire yet. I also grew up in a shitty area. Going to visit home is like going back in time in terms of mental attitudes.

Funny as fuck, most of these women who were horrible have aged in dog years & their chad boyfriends are either unemployed or doing dumb shit like loading trucks for a living.

I could never figure it out, but it looks like karma is real.

bro you just straight roasted that bitch outta know where. she didnt even do anything

waaaay too much explaining there
keep your red pills short and sharp

It's all relative man. Now they might be hot shit and desirable but in a few years they will be irrelevant and repulsive

No, it's a girl thing
Also, you don't know what the word ''peak'' means
You meant to say she will plummet at 25-27 (if not sooner)

Yeah, I realized that mistake after I sent it, but idgaf, she got the point I'm sure.

>massive, furiously typed-out autistic cringecore shit-fit
>uses terms like "beta" and "chad" unironically
>normie just brushes it off
>>>>>>good night, cutie ;)
>OP posts it on Sup Forums anyway hoping for
backpats from fellow mental invalids
Is this controlled opposition or are you all cutthroats out to rend my sides asunder

POSTAN ABOUT WOMAN IN A THREAD WITHOUT WOMAN. btw, chad here, i laff at you incels. i get to bone 4x the numbers of adorable girls who never talked to me after you all went Elliott Rodgers. I'm not sure it's totally autism or just reddit.

lol yeah ok

I thought some of you autists would get a kick out of it, so why not?

what a fucking sperg

why can't americans into banter
>be poser
>"orly?"
>35-page essay in reply

>Is this controlled opposition or are you all cutthroats out to rend my sides asunder
LOOK, ITS A NATIVE ANGLO, GET HIM

She had it coming.

That girl's attention span is short, not a single deep conversation you can go into with those one liner replies, and that's really as far as they think.

>trying to flirt with you
>sperg out like a faggot
>Chad

... for now

>backpedalling
>backpedalling from a backpedal

jesus christ, lower the T levels a bit there chad thundercock.

She's a cutie, for now.

This is pretty funny lmao and cringey as fuck.
What ya said is true but you never actually TELL them that.

I mean like this is... autist anime tier...calling out your moves before you attack.