Self hating white man here. AMA

Most whites here seem to be very proud of the fact that they're white, I'm not. I hate being white. AMA

Fuck off you paki nigger

No.
Just fucking kill yourself and quit burdening society

When are you going to kill yourself to prevent yourself from holocausting systimatically atomicaly computerized robotically 6 million jews?

Self hating white boi 4 bbc here. AMA

I'm not burdening society. I work and pay taxes just like everyone else.

why are british "people" so fucking disgusting?

>self hating white man
Then switch me bodies, fucker.

what's it like to have internalised the self-loathing of the jews and contributed to the downfall of the vanguard against shitslam?

No, fuck off jamal

Your opinion is poison to a healthy brit society

end yourself before you spread your cancer

Its sickening that young adults spend upwards of 100k just to be indoctrinated into hating their own race and culture. I cant get over how disgusting the current state of the world is. The entire world is totally Weimar level right now. Fuck!

Because we're white. Pasty white uggos.

Being white sucks. I wish I had some African admixture in my DNA.

Why not just kill yourself?
It's the logical conclusion.

Now I know its a paki.

>White hater thread appears
>Self-hating white thread appears
Nothing fishy here

>being a nigger pretending to be white
sage

Kill yourself and leave our race to better men.

Because I'm not insane or depressed. I just hate being white but it's okay, I'll live with it. It's better than being crippled I guess.

Eh I don't really like Islam either. It's a stupid barbaric religion.

But I'm talking about race here, not religion.

Self whiting hate man here. AMA.

I guarantee I'm whiter than any of you. Blond hair, blue eyes, ghostly pale skin... I'm so white I look like a vampire.

Self hating white woman here ama

If you were a white euro woman, I'd hatefuck you into an early grave after your vagina tore in half giving birth to my aberrational spawn. Don't test me you euro loving, candyass piece of shit.

Self browning steak man here. AMA.

OP here ama

Pics or I'm going to assume you're from a shitty colony like India, or Romania.

Why did you make this thread?

Because I'm a faggot

Real OP here, disregard that guy.
I suck cocks.

>you will never go back to pre-ID Sup Forums

Grow a pair

>that flag
>white
Ok ahmed

>Go to Sup Forums
>See 3 white hate threads from cucks
>Exit Sup Forums

>posting pictures of yourself on le 4chins
I'm not THAT dumb user.

You're right. Being white is lame as fuck. We're just culturally inadequate these days. Black people are seen as cool but being white is just dull.

You don't even have the same flag you fucking retarded abbo

So.. do you hate just having white skin or do you hate that your ancestors were European?

Or are you saying that certain liberal rhetoric has driven you to the point of hating your skin because it has become too much of an inconvenience?

Or do you simply hate having to use sunscreen at the beach?

You do realize these days you don't have to be white if you don't want to right? You can just identify as another race. Wear brownface and just tell people you were born white but identify as an Arab. Then, instead of joining a Muslim cause to fight against oppression, start your own cause fighting oppression against white men who identify as Arabs.

I'm not a cuck though. I don't get off to the idea of black guys fucking my gf. That's actually pretty gross.

I just hate being white and wish I could change my ethnicity.

You almost fooled me you paki inbred rapist.

Kind of feel the same way. Im pale af, brown/blonde hair. Face filled with turd splatters (freckles) and my left eye is green and right eye is blue. I just wanna be lil more tan :((

Coonfirmed faggot.

Both. I think that white history and culture is boring and dull - especially British history. We've got a lot to answer for. I also think that white people are just generally unattractive. White people just look feminine and gay to be honest.

Nope. Not gay either. Just white, which is almost the same thing these days...