WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

What is wrong with Kim?

>#BREAKING: South Korea detects indications that North Korea is preparing another ballistic missile launch

twitter.com/AlBoeNEWS/status/904588158704074753

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theanonjournal/status/904593428809437184
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=40&lat=37.7564509&lng=-122.4245517&airburst=0&hob_ft=0&casualties=1&fallout=1&fatalities=56897&injuries=133919&psi_1=449951&zm=10
youtube.com/watch?v=3YP3cgj7DGc&t=2s
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/09/04/0200000000AEN20170904012700315.html
remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/2127-apocalypse-now-another-great-sign-rises-in-the-heavens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

False flag incoming?

>BREAKING: S. Korea media: Seoul military says N. Korea appears to be readying launch of a ballistic missile, possibly an ICBM.
AP News reporting too

False flag incoming, look to Israel when it happens.

this isn't an imminent happening, not today desu

How fresh is this news???
Buy gas tonight before it spikes in the morning.
Not like it matters to a lot of you but the crypto market is also acting as if something big is coming. Weird sells from huge holders liquidating assets.

Could this be the end for trump!?

expect real nork happening on september 8th, i'll guarantee it desu

Why are they so desperate on getting glassed?
just came out right now

Nothing is happening and is more shilling to distract from race realisim.

>sage

Oh boy, lads. Better have your shit together if you are on the west coast.

preparing doesn't mean preparing for imminent launch, it's prep for friday desu

HILLARY PRISON TOMORROW

Weird. Just used this exact image in another thread on the same topic, both were the third post. Is kek truly with us this time?

So what happens if we MOAB all their nuclear testing and development? Can we just targeted strike and blow anything they launch out of the air with anti-missile systems?

no these are shill threads you retard

isn't it for monday?

>race realisim.
kek, nobody gives a shit about that

It's nothing, goy. Go to sleep.

Oh no they have weapons of mass destruction!
Get in there goys! We need to buy their bank!

We are building a fighting force of extra ordinary magnitude. Thank you for gratitude. All is well.

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER

This dude is fucking dedicated, he knows trump will bomb his ass and he's racing against time to get nukes and stop a us power displacement
Makes sense really

Fuck off leaf it's happening for real this time.

I'm in Sacramento.

Should I start driving?

unlikely kim would want to test another missile on monday with the big holiday coming desu

Sacramento would be a waste of a bomb. I live here to, I'm not worried. We have a port, but San Fran, or anything south of us would make a lot more sense to hit.

ITS REAL

twitter.com/theanonjournal/status/904593428809437184

Anybody else have the Rick and Morty quote stuck in their head? " Do it. Fucking do it motherfucker. Pull the fucking trigger!"

>Catalog
True. I was only considering it because last time they launched they "overshot" Japan could happen if they aimed for SF.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=40&lat=37.7564509&lng=-122.4245517&airburst=0&hob_ft=0&casualties=1&fallout=1&fatalities=56897&injuries=133919&psi_1=449951&zm=10

US bird probably saw it.

They had one near NK today. Lots of Skyking messages giving it orders.

For the rebirth of the ideals of Zeon. For the success of Operation Stardust! Solomon i have returned!

Either way, I highly doubt that a nork ICBM would ever be allowed to touch American soil.

fucking checked.

Ok... K-keep me posted.

Well this is it

Give them hell, Mattis.

It was over the second he asked for two scoops. The prophecy was fulfilled and now we are all doomed.

hey kim. why do they lie about you?

Tell. Both. Koreas. To. Unify.

That is the worst fucking meme, ever. Why is the left so fucking bad at putting funny text over images?

calling it now
fire and fury in commiefornia by the end of today (monday) utc

Should have waited longer and helped me faggot.

About time. All peacetime does is embolden communists and Zionists as population lacks the militarized mindset.

digits if nukes tonight

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with this fat motherfucker?!

If numbers NK is launching RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Will the South unveil its secret weapon!?!

F

Roll

He is obviously provoking USA as he knows that USA will only say scary stuff but do nothing about it

It makes USA look like pussy on international political arena

he's gonna fucking die and good riddance. mattis and trump are gonna waste this faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YP3cgj7DGc&t=2s
reroll

you mean digits for the annihilation of North Korea.

Is it fuking happening!!!!!!!!!!

GUNDAMS IN 30

YOU MESSED WITH JAPAN FOR THE LAST TIME

Don't be so sure. If you want to demoralised what's left of the Christian west, you glass the central power.
Would make sense to nuke the USA and hope the nation is so panicked they couldn't retaliate.
Would be madness, but we're dealing with the latest iteration of the Kim's, and they're not known for their common sense or humility.

Death to America

BASED KIM !!!

You might actually be correct. The international community looks like it is soiling its pants now.

nukes tomorrow at dawn. the fire rises.

>english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/09/04/0200000000AEN20170904012700315.html

War tomorrow lads

This. They're openly shooting missiles over Japan and testing hydrogen bombs, and threatening America.

Our establishment is literally telling the world ''you can do whatever you want, and we won't do shit''

Guam gets a nice flyover.

what do you mean?

>tfw it's highly likely there will be no nuclear warfare during your lifetime

feelsbadman so boring

Anything going on on skyking? Thread is dead?

North Korea is Best Korea. I really don't wanna die for Israhell.

All hell is breaking loose.

>What is wrong with Kim?
He knows NK is untouchable at this point.

They'll keep doing tests and keep making bombs, enough to keep the US or China or Russia from ever thinking about stepping in when they retake SK.

Literally another taunt.
NOKO is too much of pussies to start shit.

The USA should intercept it

you are in every NK thread, copypasting the same stuff. You truly must be an aussie shitposter.

nice excuse, pussy.

Digits and nukes aren't even real and you're all falling for jewish theater. Fools.

2017 had no happenings up until now. You all said it would be a boring ass year never to be remembered again. But here we are at the end.

Are you happy now?

Unless it's Iran.

If Iran was doing the same thing, the (((Dems))) and (((Neocons))) would have signed off on war already.

I'd be pissed if I was SK or Japan because of this.

Dying for Israhell is a cuck move.

Not over yet, bucko.
>remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/2127-apocalypse-now-another-great-sign-rises-in-the-heavens

we tried to warn you but you were too busy investigating interdimensional shapeshifting child molesters enjoy your spirit cooking threads while you can fags

well is it fucking happening or not?

There won't be a tomorrow

>another ballistic missile launch
oh no they definitely must not launch a missile or they must be dealt with.
t. for the thousandth time

Nothing. He is trolling potus donkeybottom.
And so should you user.

Okay David. Because you're gonna eat ur cyanide capsule?

checking in with the answer to break all

>NK keeps doing shit
>Trump keeps using scary words without doing a goddamn thing
it's almost as if Kim knows that there aren't any consequences for his actions

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!!!!

If Trump doesn't respond with his military to this test, then he's himself to be a faggot cuck of massive proportions. Next week Kim will nuke S Korea, Japan, California, and Guam, and Trumps response will be another "m-muh angry twitter message". He's a fucking weakling and the whole world is laughing at him.