I love Mama Merkel, she really has her head screwed on the right way

Reporter: "Many people speak of a new Voelkerwanderung (Barbarian invasion), millions are trying to get to Europe from Africa, the Middle East and Asia - most to Germany, Frau Merkel do you think this is a threat to German society?"

Merkel: "No, I don't believe this. It is a challenge, but not a threat."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
youtube.com/watch?v=4L1HfiIOgBk
renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/ominous-un-study-reveals-global-migration-replacement-solution-low-fertility-developed-nations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Voelkerwanderung
Wandering folks?

What kind of (((answer))) is that?

It's Baghdad Bob wearing an Angela Merkel suit.

Nah, it's just a Polish Jew with a Stasi past.

Soon in theaters.

Voelkerwanderung is used for the migration period of Germanic and Slavic people into Europe and the Roman Empire which collapsed Rome. It is best translated as "Peoples' migration" but sort of means "Many new peoples come to Europe and take over" in German.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

>What kind of (((answer))) is that?

She is saying that millions of people coming from Africa, the Middle East and Asia to Germany is NOT a threat to German society. She means that she can overcome it by INTEGRATION.

I thought it probably meant gypsies, but obviously you've got a muzzie & nigger problem going on so I think it's sugarcoating the issue no matter how you want to translate that word.

kind of poetic that its happening now then, a sort of karmic retribution

I like the way you go back and forth between sounding like an ESL and a scholar.

Threadly reminder for an Apfelschorle and a Quarkkäulchen you could force your superior middle eastern shaft up this flower of Germany's anus and stir last night's bratwurst

got any more nudes of the prude on the far right?

You cucks aren't really going to elect this whore of Babylon again are you?

>life comes at you fast

It's an euphemism that G*rmanic people nowadays use to describe the Barbarian Invasions that led to the collapse of the roman empire

It refers to the massive migrations that led to the fall of Rome. Obviously Germans aren't gonna call themselves barbarians.

I lived in Germany for a short while, and it made me depressed.

There are basically no genuine white people in Germany - everything is mixed up. And this is reflected in the parks, buildings and stores, where it is not messy like the third world, but neither clean and high quality like the first world.

I can only imagine that your mental attitude needs a shift in order to accept the situation of the current Germany. Even if they shut down the borders now, their raw genetic material would simply not carry the potential to build a white mans first world. So when you realize there are no stars to reach for, you might as well just reach for Merkel, and let the continios degeneracy happen in a slow and comfortable pace.

They can integrate
>t. Emperor Honorius

I recently talked to a german tranny and she went fucking nuts on me when i mentioned the immigration problem
what the fuck is the germans problems
they are aways so fucking defensive

show me one country where integration has worked

sucking too much soros cock makes you say stuff like that

Was it a boy tranny or a girl tranny?

you are not a real german if you are not brown.

And yet, she'll get majority of votes ...

>Merkel is looking to get re-elected
LMFAO THE GERMANS NEVER LEARN

>I recently talked to a mentally ill degenerate and the mentally ill degenerate acted in a mentally ill and degenerate manner. What the fuck is their problem?

>I dont BELIEVE this!
>It's a challenge not a threat

two things contradict each other. If it was not a threat why did she have to move her meeting with the EU leaders to somewhere safe and not the usual spot they go to?

what do you expect from a "person" that has no national pride (when she stopped someone from waving around the german flag)

and you people still vote for her

There's germans living in Germany today that one day will be minorities in their country and she doesn't think it's a threat. Well okay then.

Meanwhile

youtube.com/watch?v=4L1HfiIOgBk

She could eat a live baby on TV and Germany would still vote CDU.

Better to support a literal baby eater than risk being called racist

We're taught early on that doing what Brussels commands is the only way we can prevent getting nuked and that this is democracy because the people who killed our grandparents WHO DESERVED IT A THOUSAND TIMES OVER MWAHAHA outnumbered us in the war. They start telling us this around third grade when the first Holocaust footage is shown and keep going through later indo- I mean education. People that don't like it get put on a watchlist that they spend the rest of their lives on, and that is assuming they can't find a "therapy" spot for you (mine was having to play games rigged in my opponent's favor over and over until I accepted that what is true is not as important as what those less fortunate than myself need to succeed in life. I was nine; fucked me up for life). Homeschooling gets your kids taken away and Obama himself evicted a couple who tried to escape to America. And shit like this is done at every step. If that tranny wasn't willing to debase herself in this way (s)he'd have been disappeared ages ago; in fact I presume that this person was specifically targeted for Soviet-army-style sexual abuse while young due to having once not been defensive enough of it (or having two bio-German parents who did not divorce to save her from collection).

There is, after all, a reason so many of us hate the Americans that hold the guns for the commies here.

Why don't you see that she is trying to destroy your country?

What motivates her to take so many immigrants?
I don't feel like she is just a dumb liberal who would do anything for the fellow humanities.
Is it merely for the economy?

renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/ominous-un-study-reveals-global-migration-replacement-solution-low-fertility-developed-nations/

m2f

More like succeeding.

Let's turn it around. Why would you not take in immigrants?
Your answer is likely aligned with the fact that you value your own kind higher than immigrants. I don't think she (and Germans) do.

She's a Polish Jewess. The only reason so many of us put up with it is that a few manage to escape this way, whereas there'd be no way we could fight off the US army in our current state.

She must accept her failure

this and

And you believe that tripe? They're muslims and niggers.

She must accept her failure, now she wants us to extinct or something

>Polish Jewess
fuck off nigger, stop blaming muh ebil poolaks for your inferior brain
you did it to yourself

Because their culture is totally different from mine, and it's not about who is better or not.
I don't know about Germany, but Muslims and Japanese are totally different, and there surely will be conflicts if we get large number of immigrants from there.
It might benefit our economy(which I doubt), but it will cause a lot of social conflicts.

someone should ask when they are going back

Yup, you guys should figure out you are getting fucked (and in turn fuck whole europe) when you allow non german to rule you; 1st was austrian painter now her...

>Why would you not take in immigrants?

>increase in crimes, taxes, unemployment and internal tensions
>decrease in quality of all public services, salary, freedom of speech and action

without taking into account the ethical issues of endangering local biodiversity.

>Why would you not take in immigrants?
Because they are not your own kind
This is why you have things like a fucking country in the first place

trips of truth

The cultural and and technological difference between the barbarian germanic hordes and the Romans was vastly bigger than between Germans today and Syrians pre war, though.

Our Latin language and politology teacher allways mentioned how the German tribes, that overtook Europe drastically simplified Roman law, because they had to reduce it to the things they understood.

Basically, you can thank Germanic barbarians drove Europe into decline. Surely that would never happen again.

>dont think
>as the us spends more on defence anually than the entirety of the eu and britian combined

Gee

Smart urban socialites voted for Merkel.

Only low IQ suburban and rural retards support AfD.

The ((((UN)))) which is run by satanists and internationalist bankers want to destroy unity and cause civil war and unrest in europe.
This is to coincide with zionists vs the muslims in the middle east, and us fighting the muslims in our homes.
Then we will be so weakened and mentally broken that they can make luciferianism the mainstream religion.
(This is genuinely their plan as written by Albert Pike)
They use the fact that birth rates are in decline to justify it.

not applies here
Germans literally choose between cancer and AIDS
Merkel or Shulz

>suburban and rural retards
this should trigger an auto ban

He has a disgusting rat jew face.

>spends more on defence
kys

hey, they had debate y-day or sth
He shat on Merkel for not discussing migration policy with Poland and Hungary beforehand, really weird considering he constantly shits on us for not accepting refugees
two faced bastards, all germans, no exceptions
(bawarians may be slightly better but not sure)

Not exactly
This. Vote whatever you want, you still get shit.

I know, and this is the guy with 2nd largest support in germany, behind merkel
I have no idea what is going on and I don't care, I just don't want cancer to spread to Poland, but considering that german govt send shekels to our opposition it may become a problem

Is that strong indoctrination only in Gymnasium ,or is it in Haupshule and Realshule also?I'm American.

of course, she is doing very well in the polls.

Schulz is the most hated politican we got atm.
Hes gonna bomb so hard. Its gonna be Merkel again, question is, whats gonna be the coalition?
They refuse to work with either the left or the AFD.

No, a russian roulette with five bullets in the chamber is a challenge. This is certified suicide.

You mention culture and religion as the separator.

Do you think that genetics play a role as well?

Do you believe that Arab and African people have the potential to be integrated into Japan (if they shifted their religion and culture)?

Any form of government school / training.

Once you get to history, Germany is baaaad.
It gets even worse in uni unless you study history with a good prof. which is very rare in Germany.

>whats gonna be the coalition?
LOL who cares. Is there really a difference when it comes to the big issues like globalism?

Suuure

>tfw Germans finally pay for what they did to the Roman empire
Feels good

What incentive do a million africans have to integrate when they can self segregate?

none.

You are a nazi

Germany destroyed Rome, kept WW1 going and started WW2 and handed the power to the Jews. Literally billions of white people, entire bloodlines eradicated. When will you faggots stop seeing Germany/Hitler as an ally?

For actual Germans it does matter.
The EU is gonna crash in 5-10 years anyways.

She's literally wrong though

>The EU is gonna crash in 5-10 years anyways
oh wow I thought Fourth Reich will stand for 1000 years

Why is this toilet scrubber talking to me?

Germany must be destroyed and their leaders hung by the neck for good this time. We cannot allow them to keep destroying the European peoples every century

never touched your mother hans, no idea what you talking about

AfD is a joke.
Merkel's party is a joke.
Shulz's party is a joke.

Imagine how it feels to be a German. How empty your existence is. No pride or no humor.

Merkel is an East German communist kike. Rothschild's hands so far up her arse when she talks you can see kike fingers wriggling.
Only platform she deserves to stand on is a gallows.

>No pride or no humor
both banned because nationalism is bad
they did it to themselves, let their case be example to all of us

They will, never underestimate the eternal kraut

here you go bro this is your response

I think probably they are capable of integrated into Japan given a circumstance, but it's very difficult and not worth a risk.

Realschüler enjoy the pleasure of watching Schindlers list as accurate historical documentation and memorize any bad thing the Nazis did.
We barely learned anything about Prussia and before.
At the oral exams they made me praise globalism.

Any nation that has laughing clubs to remind its citizens how to laugh is not overly healthy.

>I don't think she (and Germans) do.
Spot on.
The German school system makes perfectly clear that it is not acceptable "to value your own kind" to form any kind of groups around your "identity" as a German.

Germany has become a country full of people who hate that nation and either want to replace it or destroy it outright.

Germany doesnt exist, that is biggest redpill what exists is coca cola factory #2.
Germany implies nationhood, there is no nation of Germany in existance.

They dont fit in with our values, they dont want to fit in and the future is looking like shit. They are not immigrants, they are illegals who want gibs.
I want to have children and I want them to grow up in a great society, without a lot of crime and with strong values.

What Germans should be for is forming Germany, German nationhood.

"Just talked to 4000 supporters"
Wow, this guy must have been on the phone for a VERY long time

>Germany has become a country full of people who hate that nation and either want to replace it or destroy it outright.
that is ok, do what you want, but stop leaking self hate outside of your borders