Those of you who hope nuclear war comes

I know Jews are plotting my destruction. I know niggers are less intelligent and literally subhuman. I know illegals deserve to be round up and deported. I know Mohamed was a child raping, slave owning war lord.

But the people on this board who want to see nuclear war just because your life is boring and you are filled with so much angst, you deserved to be gassed too. You know your life is boring because you are lazy, fat, immature, short and just pathetic. You sit at home all day, hoping for literally the worst possible scale of destruction humanity has ever known because your life is so boring. You are a disgrace. When the rest of the world calls this board a fess pool of fat virgin gamers, it's not completely true, but you can be sure its 100% true about you.

If nuclear winter does come, I sincerely hope you get the absolute worst of it, and if Hitler was here today, you would be thrown in camps too. Absolutely disgusting animals, at least the niggers have physical fitness, at least the Jews have some semblance of intelligence, even if its to cheat and lie. At least the Mexicans don't let other people stop them from improving their lot in life. You though? Fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tG35R8F2j8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first post!

So am I the only one here that embraces my boring ass life? I don't have it all, but I'm comfy as hell and I have no worries. Why would I want to end that?

op h8s everyone. cause girls don't like him.

Wew

die you fucking faggot

I'm good desu. Wife & many kids. Traditional Catholic. Pray the rosary daily with them. Expecting annihilation because of the wanton degeneracy. We're prepared.
I only feel for those who will die so quickly that there will be no time for repentance; only to wake up falling into a fiery pit realizing that all the revolutionary movements they got swept up in was leading them step by step toward the pit.

The truth hurts doesn't it you fat lazy pieces of shit.

>nukes start to land on the west coast
>faggots flee East
>nukes trigger Yellowstone
>Yellowstone kills all the faggots that survived the nukes

bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch..... and I am just imagining you hitting 150'000,000 degrees. It will be funny

Kek

no, they get a last chance when Christ returns and raises the dead

>didn't go to college because stayed in until 2am every day playing Diablo 2 in high school and took naps in class and literally failed because sleepy so posts on Sup Forums now about nukes setting off yellowstone

>didn't go to college because stayed in until 2am every day playing Diablo 2 in high school and took naps in class and literally failed because sleepy so posts on Sup Forums now about nukes setting off yellowstone

your sister is hawt

I hope you die in hellfire soon.

Do you guys know why Japanese moot combined /mlp and /pol on april fools?

Because he looked at your IP's and behavior on the site and realized most of you are literally fat gamers who love mlp, only a smaller minority is actually intelligent, strong, while males

How could anyone let themselves go to this degree?
Abhorrent

good job wasting it
now youve earned a
fpwp
you know what to do next
>kys faggot

some of the worst projecting I've ever seen.

nice try roo fucker

>work out daily
>no video games
>don't drink or smoke
>six figure job, engineer
>drive pick up truck
>fuck the girls u jack off to on internet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Not fat just lazy. The easy life is the best life.

>I want everything to get better, but only if it's easy

Fuck you

Nothing I said even remotely resembles that point, I bet your favorite drink is Mt Dew and u have snacks within an arms reach

Show your tits or GTFO!

I think a lot of the posters larping for nuclear winter aren't entirely serious and just venting frustration. Others perhaps are establishment shills or bots doing it for reasons such as perhaps making Sup Forums look extremist to turn off reasonable people, to brainwash impressionable young minds that might think this is normal, or perhaps some other agenda.

It certainly seems unlikely anyways that so many people genuinely for real want to experience such pain and horrors.

It is good to enjoy being content. We all need to appreciate what God has given us.

>if Hitler was here today, you would be thrown in camps too.

If things hadn't gotten so bad, we would not be like this.

Why do Americans piss their panties at the thought of war?

But your right though! Give a gapping vag pic too

im already stocked on ammo. just sittin here waiting for the big bang

grow up

Everyone here is fat and angry and retarded.
But here you are writing an angry post like a fat retard.
Are you that desperate to be accepted by us? Uh okay then. Welcome to the club I guess.

Fuck off shlomo.

>doesn't understand its a chance to remake the world
what is a power vacuum

You can't form a full complete English sentence and you are posting more gaming memes. Just end it, you literally don't have the will power to even try improving your god forsaken life.

F o o l i s h o f y o u,
D i s a p p o i n t e d Y o d a i s.

I certainly hope that something comes, namely my cock while I'm balls deep in this semen demons pussy.

This.

"Blood is the fertilizer of the plant called genius" - Joseph de Maistre

Also, this.

Stfu bootlickers. It's happening and its great. This is now a nuclear practice thread.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL DRILL. GO¡

> implying that your angry fat retard projection post is worth any kind of serious response

Wow you sure got me man. I won't be able to lift or go to my nice cushy white collar job tomorrow I guess.

Here's another videogame meme to trigger your eternally rustled jimmies even harder.

You're triggered af you pathetic fat lazy slob.

This world has been conquered by unworthy neo-feudalists. A little chaos would stir things for the better.

you are a literal faggot

Lolwut?

I hope for a nuclear fallout because I'm in the East so I'm safe from it and literally all West Coasters are massive faggots. There's literally nothing wrong with hoping that they get nuked, and I hope you get nuked too OP.

If north korea nuked someone every other country in the world would attack them since anyone could be next.

nothing is likely to happen

youtu.be/tG35R8F2j8k

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWNNN!!

lol what?

That would honestly explain a lot. And it's not just hwite males that make up that minority, although "POC" would probably consider us to be hwite kek

>But the people on this board who want to see nuclear war just because your life is boring

That's not why I want nuclear war. I want nuclear war so California will be destroyed.

I really hope we nuke ourselves just because it would be fucking hilarious.

I agree with this, as an SF-fag. And I also hope OP gets nuked. He seems scared.

Accelerationistfags are the dumbest. Always celebrating defeat, saying their mantra that worse is better and if things go completely to shit they expect the white man to magically wake up and prevail. They are as delusional as economic commies who expect full on gommunism to be inevitable if they only destroy the capitalist system hard enough. Oh but where are these fags now that Europe is swamped with niggers? They've gone real silent on Europe. It's a lot worse now, where is everybody telling me how that is better? All I hear now is how Europe is dead, over and beyond saving at this point. Really muddies the marbles. This doesn't sound much better than before to me.

I suspect the same would be the case with a nuclear conflict. Nothing good would come of it. WW2 was a catastrophe and it did nothing to remedy the already developing left wing insanity brewing in academia. It only made it worse over time.

>no nuclear war
>die anyways

>Pohvilgs

what did he mean by this?

Oh and by the way OP is a faggot.

I don't actually want a nuclear war I just say I do to trigger retards like you who get offended by things they read online. I will rape your mother and give her AIDS and her black child she's pregnant wiht will get it too.

>Projection the post
Hey leftypol, I want nuclear war so faggots like you can suffer. Hopefully, you're no where near the vaporization perimeter when they drop, So you can see all your loved ones in pain before going out like a bitch.

Or you can just kys and avoid the inevitable.

fuck off pedo Merlin