So this is the power of british police... woah

So this is the power of british police... woah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=STqG_yxh-LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow. They all deserve what happens next.

Dad is under Muslim occupation.

Have you seen the one where all the British police officers hit some negro with batons and it doesn't hurt him at all? It's like that Spongebob episode in real life

>referring to a country as "Dad"

This is the most gay-ass meme on Sup Forums

This is the price we pay for multiculturalism?

Shut up Hat

>a fucking retarded leaf brother appeared

Aren't these just plain niggers that they brought in as well?

so sad

in America the police would beat or shoot that nigger.

For example, in Quebec, we sometimes refer to France as "cousin," which shows a much healthier understanding of the relationship between the two countries since it's based on equality and not subservience to people your own age who live across the ocean

Those are Muslim niggers, the worst kind, a double fucking whammy

We can't get away with exterminating our niggers,like you. We have a responsibility since we are the fathers of creation.

British police are great at arresting twitter users.

and here I thought MY country was degenerate and cucked

Well, you see, Satan, I would be ashamed to claim a kinship too close with France, too. Dad has gone senile in his old age, but still better than France

Holy fucking shit

Sometimes I hate that our police are basically militarized robocops, but I prefer that to what Britain has.

American police would be stoked if a nigger tried to do this, then they could all mob-beat the nigger with clubs and claim it was self-defense

It's just part and parcel of living in a modern multicultural city.

She's enjoyin it. /pol can't stand that

Yes, you can, Papa! No more excuses. Rise up and cleanse the great land of Albion of filth and abomination otherwise known as a common nigger.

jesus fucking christ
it is really like cuck olympics and germany, sweden and the uk take it to the next lvl on a daily basis

Here in the UK just the suggestion of racism,can get you fired.

What the fucking fuck.

>tfw even in Brazil a nigger wouldn't dare to this.
God i'm having so much fun seeing Europeans being castrated like this, i don't even care about the world ending afterwards, its just too much fun.

She's enjoying but can't openly admit it.

I hate the English for being so weak

Fucking hell...

In the USA women wouldn't allow this level of disrespect, let alone cops. WTF britbongs?

Keep on bumper hunting ape.

She has to be culturally sensitive to their baboon-like culture. In nature, if baboon is horny he catches female baboon and he has sex. Same thing with nigger because nigger, unlike soulless White man, creates culture that is in contact with Nature.

>For example, in Quebec
That's a castle from the shrek movie not a real place

I know.
Why doesn't she at least push him off? Get the fuck off me sort of thing..

She has to be culturally sensitive to their baboon-like culture. In nature if baboon is horny he catches female baboon and he has sex. Same thing with nigger because nigger, unlike savage White man, creates culture that is in contact with Nature.

Now that the expert on sexual assault has spoken, I guess I can go to bed.

lmfao do they make the cops input a 5 digit security code to unlock batons?

england what the actual fuck is wrong with you

Don't worry Hans, you still hold several world records in the cuck olympics.

youtube.com/watch?v=STqG_yxh-LA

What the actual Christ? What policeman's training in UK consists of, browsing /gif/ until your brain shits itself?

Good job Britain. you could have prevented the destruction of you own people

>Most of Sup Forums is defending US cops unlawfully arresting and killing citizens without any punishment.
>Is outraged by British cops not chimping out, when they get annoyed.

I mean, obviously the people in the videos need to be beaten till they bleed, but the lack of backbone on this board is just disgusting.

Bootlicking is the prime example of cuckoldry.
Fucking disgusting.

>Muh gun gun shooting resolves the wrong fun
Burger philosophy

You think actively being assaulted by a foreign invader is "being annoyed"?

eww disgusting

you are like little baby

watch this

>Blatantly ignoring the US
But you're sort of right. It's basically a competition to show everyone that while we don't have fat-positivism and history of black presidency, we can at least try be equally cucked.

He deserves it

>JewK

You are like little baby.

Watch this

>she's enjoying the sexual assault
>poo flag

Story checks out.

It's been pretty clear ever since the nurse incident that Sup Forums aren't cop loving bootlickers, but they understand the difference between lawful shootings and actual sexual harassment.

She doesn't resist so maybe she likes being humped by a BBC.
Standing still and watching while your female partner is being blacked is a very British thing to do, kudos to the other policeman

It's just the K-9 unit. Nothing out of the ordinary.

>Le Negro is a foreigner may may

>When you make your whole shtick about invading other peoples lands for several hundred years and want them to join your empire and call THEM invaders.

I know, it is easier to point fingers at the annoying brown guy than to admit, that you just want to distract from your own boot licking cuckoldry.

>It's been pretty clear

Half of the initial thread was defending the cop. Calling the arrest "lawful". Don't fucking lie, you dweeb.

they wuz wavez

what are you on about, UN?

I'm your dad too. :^)

I'm yet to see it mentioned in any thread, that she appears to be laughing.

>I'm yet to see it mentioned in any thread, that she appears to be laughing.

>MUH FOREIGN INVADERS

Don't expect an answer to your point. You will make every circle jerk thread die.

That's nervous uncomfortable laughter.

If anything that makes it worse. She's not even attempting to retain any kind of authority, she's just submitting to it and giggling like a child. Can you imagine if a white man was doing that to her? He would be body slammed and bundled by about 5 pigs. Then charged with sexual assault.

>a country with a maple leaf on their flag

>96110 ▶
>File: 1503443369989.webm (2.91 MB, 640x360)-[Close]

sauce?

This is the whole point of the thread, to laugh at the state of your country. Obviously you are laughable because you are being cucked by niggers. If it were against the woman's will it wouldn't be so funny and pathetic.

what do you want, UN? tell me, you can trust me