WW3 IS HERE

The hot war will begin around 5PM NK time (+- 1HR) when they fire missiles to "contain" Guam. This is in retaliation to the news that USA - SK are almost finished drafting new military drills.

China will launch nuclear weapons at US mainland within 36hrs, NK will only launch nuclear missiles at SK and Japan. Russia will stay neutral.

capped and bumped who are you

Twas nice knowing you all. See you in the next life if there is one.

What bout Israel?

HILLARY CLINTON GETS SENTENCED TO DEATH TOMORROW

IGNORE ALL NORTH KOREA THREADS

nope

And finally, the plague that is humanity will be eradicated from the universe.

Hitler gave us our one chance and we blew it.

Please let this be true, I want the world to BURN

A faggot LARPER that thinks China doesn't want an economy anymore.

Seriously buy a clue you fuckwit (OP can be forgiven, naturally he is faggot roleplayer).

Meh, the Chinese nukes will probably fall apart in mid air.

iran just finished enriching weapons-grade uranium yesterday. they'll be glassing israel

I wonder what all the assholes and frog worshippers will think if this happens and they see a mushroom cloud
>THAAAANKS TRUMMMM--
>swoosh!

What about us?

Pentagon.

>china will launch nuclear weapons

just 1 hour? seems we are in HAPPENING WATCH again boyzzz

Well then Im ok with that.

>5PM NK time (+- 1HR)

>starting airstrikes just before sunset

I trust you have heard the news that China is close to removing the petrodollar with their own gold backed currency alongside Russia? Well now you know why the deep state need a war against China, Xi knows this and he is being forced to do what he is about to do.

it will be everything we hoped for, friend

If the thread is alive in 2 hours, im coming back to call you a fag

Nah.

stop you nigger we know

lol this. no one's going to do shit.

So i was fearing the hurricane now im looking forward to nukes. Thats good. Dying in a natural disaster would be disappointing.

They can fuck off with their fucking war.
I'm busy and I have no time for this shit.
Grow the fuck up and stop it.

>Not walking into the sunset

Why you shilling about NK so hard tonight?

China will launch nuclear weapons at US mainland within 36hrs

China is our friend

No time? Then why are you here?

>don't distract me from being a wagecuck. just grow up gaizzzz!!1!

Russia is having Zapad excersise 14. of this month, they are going to take Europe.

>so im shilling because i want you stop beating the dead horse because its fucking annoying.
very simple you fucking cunt.

Hiding under the bed.

Is that a fucking JoJo reference

>not bringing the sun in missiles

>Russia will stay neutral
That's a relief. NK and China are done for after we intercept their shitty little missiles.

Good to see Putin is still with us even after the fucking democrats tried to make Trump look like the bad guy to Russia.

This is likely though there are many factors at play. Russia will most likely take advantage of the war instead of choosing the Chinese/NK or USA/allies sides.

checked

Fake as fuck

Antifa is pathetic

Okay, so what will we launch in retaliation?

What is so bad about it. They will nuke the major cities of the Eastern and Western seaboard. Where all the libs, elitist, Berkely, Antifa, activists live anyway. Take out the illegal immigrants also while they are at it. It will take 40-50 years for it to stop glowing before we can take it over, but far less painful than the civil war we would win anyway.

NORTH KOREA IS A DEAD HORSE RETARD

>China will launch nuclear weapons at US mainland within 36hrs

Don't be daft, that would be a total suicide by China, and they would get annihilated without being able to seriously damage the US, even with nukes.

>China is done for
China would never involve themselves in a war against the US

ALL STATIONS
DO NOT REPLY
SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING
THIS IS LODGES
MESSAGE IS AS FOLLOWS

OSCAR PAPA INDIA SIERRA ALPHA FOXTROT ALPHA GOLF

LODGES OUT

Okay, so what will we launch in retaliation?

>pentagon
>anarchist flag

Alright, stranger still is why you think China would assist NK if Kim goes 'Mad Dog', but more incredibly still is the fact that this thread keeps getting bumped.

Remember faggots SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS.

I doubt we can afford an active war. It's a safer bet to just get rich off the aftermath.

Watching and/or laughing.

ALL STATIONS
DO NOT REPLY
SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING
THIS IS LODGES
MESSAGE IS AS FOLLOWS

OSCAR PAPA INDIA SIERRA ALPHA FOXTROT ALPHA GOLF

China doesn't have enough nukes for MAD

They'll do non-critical damage to the US and be destroyed in return

Hopefully this doesn't affect me getting my video game statues from Asia.

more nk will be fucking decimated and turned into a parking lot. china wont attack but will end trade with us and condemn us for the millions of dead norks and strengthen trading with BRICS nations, meanwhile the us will continue blaming trump for everything, the stock market will crash, and the russians will finally abandon cryptocurrency and invest solely in BRICS, finally ending the memecurrency.

Major cities will be hit, Democrats.

first disclosure before 23 september

china isn't going to nuke the usa, retard.

Does that mean that WW3 is a synthetic distraction made to turn everyone's attention away from the Saturn experiment?
You know, the Cassini probe crashing into it with experimental tech on board that could cause a chain reaction and light it on fire while propelling the asteroid belt in different directions?

kek

China has already stated their stance, they will defend NK if USA strikes first otherwise they stay neutral. NK firing missiles near Guam as a 'test' will trigger us to strike. China will fight for this reason and

guys my girlfriend in new zealand just went offline and so did all of my new zealand/japan friends.

is it happening???

Arab nations will launch one final war because they know you are vulnerable without the US.

>Meme flag
>Disregarded entire post

they probably just got tired of your shit

>Saturn experiment
Dumb the pill on this one.

call her

>his girlfriend is a sheep
Zoophile opinion discharged

Russia will likely supply China/NK before helping USA. They will stay out of the hot war.

dont say this shit man, im getting off this island in like 3 days......

we'll find out in about 30 minutes

Bullshit larp thread #7,612
6/10 made me reply

Hopefully this doesn't affect me getting my video game statues from Asia.

you need to learn about military strategy, fucking anarchist.

I dont know what a meme flag is, i am posting under VPN for obvious reasons.

Some of you guys are okay. Don't go to earth tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Eggy

Some of you fags are okay. Don't go to earth tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Eggy

>China will launch nukes at US mainland
not if the norks attack first and especially not if the US attacks first, theyre a massive papertiger, they have zero combat experience, and would go bankrupt as soon as it happened (not to mention a certain dam with 3 gorges)

Some of you fags are okay. Don't go to earth tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Eggy

F

But for real, what's going on with Hillary tomorrow. I keep seeing her name everywhere

Nothing will happen. North Korea is just using it as a deterrence. The US has no interest in going to war with China. Just a lot of angry words going around.

Ignore this larper. We are deploying orbital assets. That missile will not leave the launchpad

this has all been said so many times and im sick of nothing happening. if you are larping, I hope that you suffer in a degree commensurate to the pain of disappointment you cause upon everyone who is getting their hopes up on your words.

Please tell me nukes will be used. If not, why care? ww3 would be nothing but a distraction.
I can just imagine all the normie hipsters happily sitting at cafe's watching the news and live feeds of people dying of playing war like it's real while sipping expensive lattes and commenting to impress any girls there that they orbit.
Nothing's gonna change.

>Russia will stay neutral.
so this is WW2.5

I personally hope you all are sequestered and are forced to allow your own degenerate genetics destroy you within 3 generations, as is the fate of all Jews. Did you know that your people are where vampire myths come from? It's because you don't have the spirit of God in you. We are waking up :)

Cuz North Korea is a distraction

30 minutes left til we find out if OP is a fag

If real, stay safe man.

Digits confirm nukes fired at Guam, Japan, followed by US response and Russia nukes Europe, Pakistan nukes India, and we fall into a zombie apocalypse by the end of the week.

Check em

>OP is a fag
There's no doubt about it.

>girlfriend
She's probably at Tyrone's again.

its 5pm here. inb4 its fucking nothing again

>Russia nukes Europe

Something very unreal

>NOTHING
Sentenced to publish her book, mong user.
Screencap this. Wait for it. Feel dumb as shit.

Digits confirm, kek agrees. OP is a giant AIDS infested faggot.

If you really are the Pentagon, then can you provide us with proof?

As a precaution, empty your fridge and lock yourself in there.