Like it or not...

Like it or not, Richard Spencer has been elevated by the media and is now one of the people the anti-whites have to go to when they have no choice but to talk about pro-whites. The problem is, Richard Spencer is obsessed with the smell of his own shit, and convincing people that he's really smart. But that's not useful to us. We need Richard Spencer to get out and make effective talking points. The same way Trump does, if you like. How do we get Richard Spencer to make effective talking points? Even Alex Jones is dropping the White Genocide bomb, as seen in this video he uploaded on sunday: youtube.com/watch?v=80eJwvShspA
How do we get Richard Taylor to stop being a big name Jared Taylor and start getting him to be a big name Bob Whitaker?

This is not a thread to complain that Richard Spencer is controlled opposition or anything like that. I can't stop you, but I'd like to preface the thread with a request that you fuck off. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Irish weren't considered white. Whiteness is meaningless. Why the obsession with it?

Sure whiteness has meaning. We all know who white people are. They're the ones liberals try to justify genocide against by accusing them of all the evils in the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.

Ignore all people who punch right. Sage.

>A fucking leaf

The life of a shareblue shill must be the most depressing thing.

I wonder how much meth and heroin you smoke on a weekly basis.

I wonder how depraved your life must be.

I wonder how insignificant of an impact you've made on this world.

I wonder if your parents are even proud of you.

Probably not. You probably haven't heard those 3 words in a very long time. You're a disgrace to everyone you know.

I'm not punching him. I'm saying that he's ineffective. Can you think of a time when Richard Spencer made a solid point? The guy does a lot of babbling. He has an opportunity to be HUGE for us. But he needs our help. How do we help Richard Spencer become a meme machine the same way Trump is?

>waa waa why doesnt everyone do what i want
Stop punching right. Sage.

Shareblue shills are proud over the fact they are an embarrassment to their family.

Why are we discussing a deep state asset? He runs counter to anything we want. Fuck him. A fucking cotton field owner? They purposely made him stand for everything liberals think they should hate. This is obvious...if you arent a brain dead fuckwt.

dick spencer is the least offensive white/civic nationalist , so i guess it's a double edged sword that he is the one on tv.

with all this shilling, Spencer must do something right. Viva Spencer!

No matter you cry about some impotent garbage, the fact is that Richard Spencer has the opportunity to hit the anti-whites way harder than he does. I'm looking for help coming up with ideas on how to HELP RICHARD SPENCER throw around some of that political muscle we all know he could.
He's not a deep state asset, and he's on our side. Liberals made him our champion because as this poster pointed out He's not very effective.
But I really think that he IS on our side. We can make them pay for underestimating him. But he's a proud guy. I don't think he'd listen if we just go to him and say, "Hey Richie, you gotta do some of this, some of that, remember to BREATHE"
So I was thinking we need to get him to see it with his own eyes. But I'm really not sure how to do it. It's a big board. We all want to stop the anti-whites. Maybe if we put our heads together we can come up with an idea to turn this welterweight into our heavyweight champion, and of his own accord, too.

Channeling Sup Forums's autism to signal our e-celeb advocates to follow a certain direction is not punching right.

All people, of all skin tones, matter. Can't those of us with lighter skin tones, those of us from European ancestry matter too. We're nice, easy to get along with, accepting. We are not evil. Just do unto us the kindness we've done unto you. Look at the historical strivers. Look at the historical oppressors. I dare say it is not those of us of European descent who have oppressed you (we too have been oppressed). We have liberated the down trodened we have liberated the oppressed. Those of us who are of European descent have fought and died for the liberation of those who were oppressed. Don't let the left persuade you otherwise. Be of Christ's mind.

What do you want of him specifically? What should he do differently?

I don't mind being an articulate, well-spoken face for white nationalism, as long as I don't get pump'n'dumped by the movement.

The problem is that since I do not come from money, I need to make money to make putting myself out there worth it, because if I'm going to promote an ethnostate in Canada, I'm going to have to do it a) very carefully and b) only when I know that I'm financially secure.

The same is with anyone who steps up. Spencer comes from money already, he had money before he took the risk and he started his white nationalist activity when it wasn't at the forefront of international attention. At this point, the only way that anyone of sound mind will become a public spokesperson is if they have legal protection and are permanently solvent (as in, have a ton of cash or assets that can't be seized if the (((banks))) are given power to seize "terrorist assets").

post unedited spencers

Specifically? I guess it would be nice if he could use some white genocide talking points. But as far as what he should do differently, I think it's a lot more than that. I really mean it when I say he does a lot of babbling. I've listened to a lot of his podcasts or whatever those are supposed to be. And after I'm done listening, I think back, and he's never said anything memorable. And that's the most important part. If you want to be an effective speaker, the most important thing is to say things that people are going to remember when you're done talking. That means adhering to a few basic points.
Keep it short
Say it a lot
I use Trump as an example because even though I'm not a huge fan of him, he's definitely fantastic at this. Richard Spencer talks at a really high level. He needs to take it down to a level where we can spam the stuff he says into some nice short memes that piss off the anti-whites. White genocide stuff is good for that, and it's easy as piss. It's a good starting point. But he really needs to find his own thing, and it needs to be an effective thing.

TLDR And it needs to have persuasive points that are short, effective, and easy to repeat, instead of his typical babbling.

Why doesn't Spencer get all his Jew money to get Cantwell out of jail?

because Cantwell was denied bail

He needs to get a better attorney than some 1700s larper.

White genocide is a spook. They should frame it along civil rights lines (i.e. MLKberg)

>i.e. MLKberg)
he was a intergrationist civic which Sup Forums doesnt really like

If your gonna copy a nigger copy Malcom X or Mohammed Ali

>white/civic
how can you be both?

Spencer is an incompetent idiot, he brings nothing but trouble.

Like them too. I'm just saying, we should consider copying the model of 1960s radical action, and also consider that with the internet and an unsympathetic press, any wrongdoings or perceived extremisms will be scrutinized more harshly.

>Richard Taylor

Who?

>Leaf
>Richard Spencer

Go fuck yourself right off

>Jewish
>white

No.